Celebrity Fan Clubs

~***~Celina Jaitley Fan Club~***~

PopPrincess thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey! Welcome to the fan club. You can post anything abt Celina Jaitley here. Have fun!!!

Members:

PopPrincess

svh2010

Bubbles_Rox

syreen

Mc asha

Dezo

canada87

-Marz

Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey Marz!

umm..she's not really my favoritest actress..but i really like her..the day before yesterday, i was watching Tom, Dick, and Harry..and she looked soo pretty! and her acting was great too!!

I'm in!
PopPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: svh2010

hey Marz!

umm..she's not really my favoritest actress..but i really like her..the day before yesterday, i was watching Tom, Dick, and Harry..and she looked soo pretty! and her acting was great too!!

I'm in!

ya i watched it yesterday

thanks for joining 😊

syreen thumbnail
Yaar count me in plz 🤗 🤗 🤗
Mc asha thumbnail
wats up every 1 im asha

im joining this fan club but just 2 let u all no shes not ma fav actress i think shes ok

Dezo thumbnail
Hay Marz i will join but i dont really like her 😳
PopPrincess thumbnail
 Edited by PopPrincess - 17 years ago
Dezo thumbnail

Some info Hope u like it

Information On Celina Jaitley
Name: Celina Jaitley
Nick Name: Chinki
Height: 5' 6"
Debut Film: Jaansheen

Celina Jaitley Wallpapers

Celina Jaitley's Profile

Celina is a BCom Graduate, best science student in junior high school. She has done few computer courses also. She is a model for Angora Watches, Mother Diary, Night Angel Perfume. She wanted to be a pilot. She won the most prestigious beauty contest in Bengal. Her favorite actors are Amitabh Bachchan and 'Whoopi Goldberg'.

Celina Jaitleys debut in Bollywood is expected to be quite a dream debut when the movie is from the Feroz Khan camp. The movie titled Janasheen opposite Fardeen Khan. Her other film was Khel. So in the year 2003 Celina Jaitley set the screen on fire with her itcy bitsy acts in both 'Khel' and 'Jaanashaeen'. But both the films disappeared without a trace. Enough to dishearten for any newcomer but she is striving hard to create a place for herself. Her confident and cool manner makes her astrong contender for an actress in the reckoning.

'Janasheen' has given her an image of a sex symbol. More than her acting skills her bikini shots were talked.

Her next release will be Idiot with Zayed Khan. Its a remake of telgu film Appu. Its a college campus love story replete with fun and light hearted situations. Then Feroz Khan one more movie Shaadi.com which has been behind schedule. Then Boney Kapoor's No entry co stars Fardeen Khan, Lara Dutta, Salman Khan, Bipasha Basu. In this film she play a naive girl who implicitly trusts others. She is to empowering women and knows judo and karate. She is playing Fardeen's wife in this movie. this is the story of 3 married couples with their problems.

Hobbies:Surfing the net, reading, sketching and listening to music
Titles Won:Femina Miss India-Universe 2001, 5th at Miss Universe 2001
Filmography
    2003 KHEL 2003 JANASHEEN ForthComing Idiot ForthComing Shaadi.com
  • ForthComing No entry

Edited by Dezo - 17 years ago
canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Filmography

Silsiilay
No Entry
Khel
  • Janasheen
  • canada87 thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Celina jaitley is one amongst the most beautiful heroines in the Bollywood film industry. Celina literally means "the goddess of the moon". It goes true with her present status who is shining like moon. She was born in 1981 to a Punjabi father who was an Indian Army officer and mother an Afghan and is a child psychologist by profession. Her schooling has gone through numerous numbers of transfers because of her father's frequent transfers.

Although Celina too wanted to take the combined Defence Services exam but the destiny had something else stored in for her. The glamorous world of modelling and bollywood all came by chance for her. After completing her graduation she was working for a cellphone company in the marketing department. Here she participated in a beauty contest just for the sake of participation but to utter astonishment she emerged to be the winner. This motivated her to participate in the Miss India contest and who knew that she will be the one to win. She was crowned as Miss India 2001. Not only this she had many other titles won like "Miss Beautiful Skin", Miss Best Clothes, MTVs most wanted.

Then she stepped in the world of Bollywood cinema with "Janasheen" Inspite of all her exposures the movie was not a hit and what she could earn was the rapport of sex symbol with all her bikini shots.

She also appeared in Khel which again was not a hit. Her next release will be Idiot with Zayed Khan. Its a remake of telgu film Appu. Its a college campus love story replete with fun and light hearted situations. Then Feroz Khan one more movie Shaadi No. 1 which has been behind schedule. She also appeared in "No Entry" opposite Fardeen Khan. Though she has not made anything big till date in the world of cinema she is sure to make it big some day