Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Some doubt-Is it peace before the arrival of storm?

paaji54 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am really enjoying BALH these days...Its become normal.Whatever the trps say..its really good and today's episode was fantastic...!It was phenomenal.

But I have one doubt...for what has this new woman jyoti come for?Everything just appears perfect for RAYA..Is it peace before the arrival of storm?

Its suspicious...Its not that I am being negative or something but why do I get the gut feeling thing that she might be ram's second wife bcoz of a story behind it...after all its a BT & Ekta show but also one can't deny the fact that it has been much different from others...I got this thought because of Ram's unexplained absences which have to have a reason...bcoz it appears highly unlikely that a man like ram won't give time to priya and his kids and run only behind money..! I am afraid..!

or she is negative and will create troubles for RAYA along with Ashwin & party...!

or She might be that jyoti who was kadi and raina's mother i.e. Rajat's love..but she was different.

.Also If I am not mistaken this lady plays a vamp and played miraji in KSBKBT separating the leads for 20 yrs..!

Don't get me wrong but its my instinct,hope it isn't right..plus I am not going to publically spam and bash anyone...!

Its just a wild thought...!Don't get me wrong but that lady does not give positive vibes in the show...!
Edited by paaji54 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ya that women is the person who separated the leads for 20 yrs i too opened an similar topic u can see there also

that women is not good for sure..😕
MonMUM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamavi

ya that women is the person who separated the leads for 20 yrs i too opened an similar topic u can see there also

that women is not good for sure..😕

Haven't seen what you are referring to
but would like to know if you both mean
 "woman" in the singular
or "women" in the plural.

Ram will probably find it easier to escape from
a  large number of women who are
casting their snares at him than to escape from
one woman.

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2