RaYa FF mkl...iht thread 2, preview on page 146(Page 122)

Posted: 2013-11-07T00:59:50Z
Originally posted by sampa123

feeling vry bad for priya..i wish ki priya k life mai aisa kuch ya koi ajay ki Ram itna jealous ho jay ki 5th march se vi jada jal jay mujhe aisa scen read krna ha pls ho sakhe to de dena plsss.n priya full to ram ki jealousy ko enjoy kare

thanks for commentingSmile, jealousy tabhi theek lagti hain jab dono me pyaar ho, yahaan toh ek ko pata hi nahi hain ki usse ho kya raha hain aur dusra apna sab kuch luta ke beyth gayi hain, situation is complicated, but get ready to shed more tears
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T01:00:08Z
Awesome update
Thanks for the PM
Cont. soon

Heart Prachi
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T01:02:48Z
Originally posted by .sangs123.

Superb updt dear
Everything written so
Beautifully
Loved it
Thanks for pm
Cont asap
Plz reunite raya
Am waiting for it
Its just a request

thanks for commentingSmile, RaYa will be united but before that many things will happen and in that course their relation will also change, keep reading for that, pleasure is all mine
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T02:16:12Z
Originally posted by 123fiza1

superb update
ram priya got married...
priya is ready to accept ram as he is...
loved her courage n determination...
all rituals are well described making it real...
thanks fr d pm
update soon

thanks for commentingSmile, yes Priya is ready to accept as he is becoz she has loved this man as he is, though she knows Ram doesn't want a relationship, am glad you liked the rituals, pleasure is all mine
1 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T02:23:12Z
Originally posted by prachimishra85

Awesome update
Thanks for the PM
Cont. soon

Heart Prachi

thanks for commentingSmile, pleasure is all mine
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T02:27:27Z
Originally posted by luvsakshi

Hiii Ujjaini. How are you doing.
first of all sorry for being late. I had taken time to read all parts and the like button isn't working properly from my mobile sorry for that.
Excellent story modulation with our king and queen and Lil princess methi.I loved it totally.
Oh first they were strangers than actors (in rams house) than soul mates on one Antimated night, than fall off again strangers than friends and with dadi wish she became his wife.

You have potrayed Priya's emotions which were binding with relations means love and care from family members. she is craving for it. but when she thinks she got it God has written another plan for their beautiful journey.
Rams helpless ness, eagerness, anxiety, hatred, everything clearly focused.
I' m tho super liked this Ff.Thankyou so much for sending me all the links. Keep it up wanna read more.

hello dear, welcome back, am so happy to see you again in my SS, thanks for commentingSmile, I hope you are keeping good, you don't have to be sorry, am glad that you have taken your precious time out to read and also comment on it, it was all my pleasure, am happy that you liked this SS, keep reading
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T02:29:43Z
Originally posted by peeyara

thanks for the pmSmile
finally they are maaried nowTongue
feeling bad for priyaOuch
continue soon

thanks for commentingSmile, yes finally RaYa are married now, pleasure is all mine
0 Likes this
Posted: 2013-11-07T02:41:22Z
Originally posted by sandhyasn

nice update
actually I am confused...muje nahi pata muje kush hona chahiye ki sad...Confusedpriya ki shaadi toh ho gayi lekin Ram jis tarike se baat kar raha hai muje bura lag raha hai.
sirf apne gharwalo ki khushiyon ke liye usne Priya se shaadi ki...matlab priya ke kushi se koi matlab nahi hai.Confused...sirf apno ke liye relation mayine hai but Priya ke liye kuch nahi...
sorry but he don't deserved to be married. isse achha hota Priya shaadi hi nahi karti..pehle bhi akeli thi...abb logo ke beach mein bhi akeli hai.
feeling very bad for PriyaOuch. I felt like crying.
please update soon and thanks for PM

thanks for commentingSmile, Ram faise hi hain, in fact am too hurt but one thing we have to accept that RK is like this and Priya knows that, Priya ke liye uske dil me kuch nahi hain siwaye ke she is a nice girl and he doesn't want to hurt her but in disguise he is doing that only, yes that's the reason why he didn't want to get married becoz he believe in the institution, for him his family is important nothing more than that, for Priya ab she has to face the bitter truth everyday that Ram doesn't want her to be part of his life, don't cry dear, hold it as more are coming up, pleasure is all mine
0 Likes this