SwaRon OS : The best Assistant Ever!

Posted: 10 years ago

SWARON OS : The Best Assistant Ever

words : 3297
Characters : Sharon Raiprakash, Swayam Shekhawat, Rahul, Alia, dadi
Places used : Dance world studios, Raiprakash Mansion.
Part 2 Coming soon

"5, 6, and 5 6, 7, 8"

"So I cross my heart and hope to die,

That ill only stay with you one more night

And I know I said it a million times

But ill only stay with you one more night"

They soon ended their warm-up exercises along with lunges and isolations.  As she wanted to keep the class short today she ended it there. She spoke to everyone about his or her class today, took their attendance and bid them all a bye.

"So ure new, right? I mean as a instructor not a dancer of course"

"Yaa, I have been dancing since about 7 years and have assisted instructors in many a classes. But never got the opportunity to do it here, in Dance World. I mean you know prolly that this is the best dancing studio all over India and to teach here is a big thing for every dancer. So Im glad got a chance"

"Thats nice, umm"

"Swayam, thats my name"

"Ohh Swayam, just a second"

"Aliya and Rahul you can leave, I would just like to have a small talk with Swayam today. And Rahul, you are promoted to instruct Sahil, the senior most instructor here. So congrats to you on that. You can join him next class and Ill have Swayam assisting me here"

"Ohh thats super cool thanks Sharon. Bye. Going to definitely miss this class"

"Mr. just because ure promoted doesnt mean you are not going to come here and meet us once in a while. And if ure really planning to do so, get ready to see my evil side"

"Haha Sharon, of course not. I will obviously come to meet you guys."

"Now thats like a good boy. See ya"

Aliya and Rahul left the studio leaving Swayam and Sharon alone.  There was some awkward silence around as they were the only two left in the whole building. But to maintain professionalism Sharon brings upon a beautiful smile on her face and relaxes herself a little

"So Swayam any specific style you excel in?"

"I am good at free style, and B-Boying. I love to do hip hop as well"

"Ohh thats nice.  By the way im more into jazz. And thats what I teach"

"Yaa I know. Its not like I dont know anything about other styles but yes definitely I can say I dont know much"

"Dont worry, you will learn it all"

"Yes and thats why im sitting here, in dance world studios"

"Im sure its going to be lovely dancing with you. It was nice to interact with another dancer. So I think ill meet you on Friday now"

"yaa it will definitely be a pleasure for me to assist you. Bye, see you"

He got down the stair and left the building. The girl he just met, oops his senior colleague, Sharon maam was a sweet girl. And he had to admit she was gorgeous. Though she had done a little bit of dancing here and there but that mainly warm ups. He could definitely see how flexible she was but he craved to see her dancing. By what he saw, he knew she had to be an amazing dancer. All he could do now was wait for Friday to come; maybe he can just see her on floor.  He goes to his bike and takes out his keys from his pocket. He sits and settles himself and opens his bag to check his phone. Its then when he realizes he forgot it upstairs when he had put it on charging.  Not left with an option he enters the building and takes the lift to the last floor, where his studio was placed. He starts walking towards its direction when he hears some loud music coming from that side. The closer he gets to the room, the louder the music becomes.  He slowly peeka inside the studio form the door to see Sharon dancing. She was doing an emotional piece he could hear a soft music playing in the background

"I have died everyday, waiting for you

Darling dont be afraid I have lived you

For a thousand years,

Ive loved you for a thousand years"

He was shocked by the grace she had in her dance. She could feel it, feel each rhythm, every feeling was she was portraying was looking as natural as it could get., it looked as if she was lost deep inside her dance. This did nothing but made him loose somewhere in her dance. The music suddenly stooped and he found her crying on the floor. He wanted to go and help her but he knew for her, he is just some stranger she met today. He didnt want to go but he knew that was the best thing to do. He decided to come back tomorrow morning and take his phone. He turned around and started walking towards the lift when a voice suddenly stopped him

"Swayam, is that you?"

He was reluctant on showing her that it was him. Just not looking towards her and running away wouldnt be good but showing his face could make the situation worse. He knew no girl would like to see her being weak and specially someone she just got to know, someone who was junior to her. There were different thoughts contemplating his mind at the same instant.  He decides to show her his face and just ask for an apology

"well yeah, thats me. Im sorry actually.."

"hey, I never asked for an explanation. How come ure back?"

"Maam I just wanted my phone. Actually I forgot it inside"

"Maam? You can call me Sharon. Maam kinda looks formal"

"Okay umm Sharon"

He goes inside and gets his phone. He comes out and finds Sharon standing there, her face carrying a tensed look. She was looking lost in her world as something was troubling her. He couldnt believe it. He couldnt believe the fact that she could transform herself so well. He had seen her about 2 hours ago and she looked like one of those chirpy girls who dont care about anything in life. Here you could just see another shade of her, which was just full of emotions. IHe went to her and stood beside her.

"Being a girl you must have heard, smile is the prettiest make up a girl can wear. Do follow it. And if you want to share anything with me , feel free to.  You dancing by the way has just got an admirer. Anyways will catch up with you on Friday. Bye."

As he left the place, the sadness she held faded away into a simple smile on her face. She didnt know what was that, but whatever it was definitely made her feel light. She went back to the studio picked up her bag and left the place.

"heyy" she said as she entered the studio

"hii"

"um Thanks for the advice the other day. Will definitely keep it in mind"

"The pleasure is all mine"

"yeahh. Umm so have you learnt the routine?"

"The routine for this month?"

"yaa obviously I wont tell you to learn a routine we did last year"

"actually im sorry I couldnt because I was"

"I never asked for an explanation"

"yeahh its just that"

"its okay, you will get used to me soon"

"so if you coull teach me the routine right now?"

"yaa ofcourse. We are early so I think we just have about 10 minutes"

She showed him the routine 2 times. He did it the next time, not that well though but he managed. He practiced it another 2 or 3 times and he got a slight hang of it. She would hold his hand or wither his hin or anywhere possible, it would just make the butterflies flutter inside his tummy. He didnt know the effect she as having on him. It was almost time and he had learn the routine. Some amount of practice could definitely make perfect.

"youre a good dancer as well as a fast learner"

"Thanks" he said as they both sat on the floor sipping water.

"Hi guys" a squeaky voice was heard form the other end of the room. A girl dressed in her tracks and shirt, slim and trim made her way into the room. She was a young looking girl aged about 16 to 17 years who came and sat beside Swayam and Sharon.

"Hi , I am Aliya she said forwarding her hand towards Swayam"

"hii"

"Swayam meet Aliya, the youngets choreographer at Dance world. You know she is just so good. I mean you must have seen her dancing last class. But I guess you didnt get an opportunity to interact last time as you were late. And Aliya, this is Swayam, our new assistant instructor at Dance Dreams"

"Hi Swayam, its a pleasure meeting you"

"The pleasure is all mine sweetheart"

"oh my god, im faltered by that tag"

"youre seriously a typical teenage girl"

"uve got me right baby"

Sharon this time interrupting "You know Swayam aliya and Rahul were like the best of buddies. And whenever it used to be the 3 of us I would feel so out of place or left out because they would always start their cat fight or something or the other. And when I got to know im getting a new one, I was so excited but well this is no better"

"hahah sharon, poor you. But dont worry we wont let you feel left out. I promise Swayam said with a warm smile"

"yeahh, thanks"

By this time all the children had come and settled at the back of the studio. And they soon started off with class. It was a 2-hour class and by the end of it everyone were exhausted. A small talk like always took place and then everyone left excluding the instructors.

Swayam you might not be knowing but I always like to interact with my assistants also after every class.

"ohh thats a nice system"

"Sorry Sharon but I have to go for a party so I will see you in next class"

"no problem sweety. You can leave.Bye"

"So swyam how was the class today?"

"it was tiring but as long as its dance, its all okay"

"hahah yeah right, so what about the students? How did you find them?"

"the girls were hot and the guys were"

"Swayam seriously temme"

"fine on a serious note they all looked quite enthousiatic about dancing yet it felt some of them were dancing as if they were forced to do it. They werent feeling it from within"

"thats probable because they just got promoted to this batch this month. So they are yet not comfortable"

"yess maybe thats the reason. But there is this small little girl called Naina. She is soo cute and she dances amazing."

"Ya its been 4 months she is doing this level. I think another 2 months I will take to promote her. Anywyas I think its time for me to leave"

"I think I shall leave too then"

They both packed their bags and left the building together.  Swayam went and sat on his bike while Sharon stood on the road looking left and right

"hey Sharon, any problem? he scremed from his bike"

"no just waiting for an auto. The driver ditched me by taking an off"

"Ill drop you, hope on"

"No its fine, ill manage. Thanks"

"As a welcome gift?"

"But Swayam"

"Please"

"Fine"

Sharon sat in the bike holding the seat firmly. She didnt want to give Swayam a wrong impressiob by holding his shoulders. Suddenly he feels his hands on hers. He gently pics them up and ties them around his waist

"I know you will feel uncomfortable but I dont want you to fall"

"Hmm"

Swayam started the bike and Sharon just enveloped her arms around his waist. She was feeling scared as this was the first ever time she was sitting on a bike. Obviously she didnt want Swayam to know about that.

"Sharon, my blood circulation would stop. Dont hold me so tightly"

She felt embarrassed. A slight glint of blush was evident on her cheeks. She just loosens her grip and relaxes herself a little. Swayam soon increased the speed and she could feel his soft hair on her face. Her hair was also flying due to the harsh wind and she was enjoying her moment. Just a speed breaker that interrupted her moment and she went crashing onto Swayam back

"Im sorry, id dint see the speed breaker"

"Thats fine"

They soon finished back and reached Sharons place. Swayam helped her get off the bike and sat back in place.  Before leaving he just took a small glimpse at the her house. It was huge indeed. It was a bungalow, which had flowers and plants surrounding each of its corner. The lightning added a classy touch all to it.

"Thanks for the lift."

"Ure certainly welcome by the way, nice house. How many people exactly stay in here?"

"I have a big family. About 10 " 12 people"

"ohh I see. Thats nice. Anyways bye, see you next class."

"byee. Actually wait, why dont you come over for coffee"

"ofcourse not. Everyone at ure place will get disturbed"

"dont worry no one will. Rohit bhai and Arjun , Dad and Chacha have gone for a business meet out of India.  Saya and Mayra must be asleep as they have school tomorrow. Anyways theyre just 4. Mom, Chotti ma and Bhabhi shouldnt bother. And anyway chachi isnt feeling well so I think even she must be asleep. Bhabhi like always must have gone out for a girls night out with her kitty friends. Mom is the only one left and I know she wont get disturbed, So come in. as payback at least? Please?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, ofcourse"

They both walked inside the house quietly. He was feeling awkward and made sure he doesnt make any noise disturbing anyone. As soon as they stepped into the house the lights were switched on. Obviously this wasnt a surprise birthday party for me I didnt want Sharon to be in trouble. I look at an aged lady standing in front of us with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Dadi aap itne raat ko jagi kyun hai?"

"tu meri chod, pehle yeh bata yeh chokra kaun hai?"

"Dadi yek koi chokra nahin hai. Yeh mere naya assistant instructor hai"

"toh wo rahul ka kya hua? Aur agar yeh tera assistant hai toh tu isse ghar kyun layi? rahul ko toh maine tujhe kabhi ghar late nahin dekha. Raat ko lana toh door ki baat"

"dadi main aap se baad mein milti"

"oye ruk, tu pehle mere sawalon ka jawab dey fir ja jahan jaana hai"

"dadi isne mujhe ghar choda. Isliye thank you bolna ke roop mein coffee pilane le ayai"

"toh raat ko kyun layi. Tumhari wo next class ke pehle nahin ho sakta tha yeh sab? Aur tujhe isse kyun lift leni padhi?"

"dadi mein aapse kal milungi. Byee . Good night"

"par sun toh"

Sharon walked till her room followed by Swayam. He could imagine how embarrassed Sharon was, afterall her dadi was way too funny. He actually found her quite entertaining. But he was still surprised by the fact that Sharon till dat had never got Rahul home and it was not even their second meet that she offered him coffee at her place. Impressive! He entered her room and found it to an apartment in itself. A huge living room with a sofa set and table along with a study at the corner was attached to another huge bedroom.  One could actually call it a flat but one thing that it didnt have was the kitchen. Sharon offered Swayam to make himself comfortable in the living room. She went and switched on the air conditioner and came and sat beside him

Sorry for that dadi thingie. She sometimes becomes a little too interfering but I cant blame her. Its my past because of which she is so bothered about me all the time

Hey its okay but I must say you cant call this a room but its a flat by itself

Hahaha yeahh right. Though I like more of those small cozy rooms but I didnt really have option anyways youll have hot or cold coffee

I think ill go with hot

She went over to her cupboards area and opened it. What he saw was quite shocking. She had a kitchen fitted inside a cupboard not bad.  Now he wonders where she keeps her clothes. She stood there for another 10 minutes and came back with 2 cups placed neatly in tray, hot steaming coming out of it.

"So Sharon, can I ask something?"

"Of course, go ahead

"That previous day, when I saw you dance. I could see you feeling it. There was something there in that dance that made you own it. What was that?"

"As they say experiences teach you a lot. I can say just a sneak peak of all that"

"Sharon, you know what I meant. I know ure senior to me but as a friend, Im here. You can share"

"Swayam, no personal grudges against but yes, ive never spoken to anyone about this. So lets just skip it"

"Sharon at least open up for once. You may just feel lighter"

"Swayam I want to end this topic here. Please"

"Sharon, as you wish, I wont force you. All I can say is, this would definitely make you feel better."

"Promise you , you wont make think any wrong of me"

"I promise Sharon"

"So basically here you go,  I was dating Rahul, my previous assistant. But later he realized that it was all just infatuation. He thought he just had a warm friendly feeling with me and nothing else. Our relationship ended then there. I loved him but i I didnt want him to be stuck up with me. We started again behaving as friends. We never let anyone knew that we were dating. When we broke up, I decided I would not get close to any of my assistants again. So that basically they dont affect me. I decided to keep up professionalism but when you came in, you gave me a different feeling. A feeling of a very close friend. I dont know why"

"Then why the dance that day?"

"Just some special memories attached to that song. And the lyrics matched perfectly. All the feelings just poured out"

He turned around just to find her eyes moist. He placed a hand on her shoulder and assured her everything would be fine

This day Swayam knew, he couldnt get a better friend than Sharon.

Part 2 is coming soon

A/N : so, how was it guys? boring? okish? do let me know. would be waiitng for ure feedbacks. Do like and comment. Any doubts regarding the OS, feel free to ask me. The likes on my FF has decreased :( so im sad bout that. do let me alot know if you want me to continue that or not! and everyone who reserve, please its a request, dont forget to unreserve.

Edited by ..Aishaa.. - 10 years ago
res😳
unres
it ws one of the ossam piece i ever read...aisha u hav a charm in ur writing by which u can earn many readers..   
so always keep tht charm in ur writing ...
n i must say u r 1 of the best writer in this forum...
keep up the good work dear...
n yaa update soon n do pm me.. this work ws brilliantly written...hoping nxt part would be more ossam...
bhavika...Edited by vrushaan - 10 years ago
res 
unres

it was simply beautiful 
my god aisha it was so well written
superb yaar πŸ‘πŸ‘

the story was so unique
it was brilliantly conceived
and i loved it like hell

thanks for the PM
do update soon
and do PM me

PS. tune 3-3 PM kyun bheje πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -spongy- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -spongy-

res a😲
why  are everyone giving me shocked looks?
It was definitely different.I really liked the whole concept.Sharon being the instructor and swayam her assistant.It was awesome.Their interaction was enchanting.
The song loved you for a thousand years is my favourite and I could so imagine sharon dancing on that song.
Loved the bike ride for obvious reasons.
the dadi part was really amusing and hilarious too.
I liked the whole convo part it was short yet very effective and had an overall impact on the whole story
I liked the ending to.
the unique thing that I felt about this write was that it seemed incomplete yet complete if you know what i mean.Anyways brilliant OS.Totally loved it
-Harshita

Wow brill
Awesome yaar this is fab

Loved the calm sharomEdited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Aishaa..

why  are everyone giving me shocked looks?

aisha that is my res
actually blush karne wali thi but shock ho gaya
Originally posted by -spongy-

aisha that is my res
actually blush karne wali thi but shock ho gaya
tab theek hai. swathi di ne bhi shocked look diya isliye maine pucha
Beautifully written Aisha😊😊😊 it is so nice that im out of words to explain it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š pls kee writing and pm me😊😊
Wow...read the altogether different os and unique concept after very long time...I love the wat u portrayed each and every character...swayam and Sharon were perfect in their role...

P.s. one thing...dont u think it is quite early of sharing ur past with sumone