Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi to get married "wi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi to get married "within a year"

There€™s some good news for fans of Aashka Goradia. The talented actress currently portrays the role of Bhatiyani in Sony Entertainment Television€™s Bharat Ka Veer Putra €" Maharana Pratap. The news is that Aashka is finally getting married to her long time boyfriend Rohit Bakshi.

According to our well-placed source, the couple who are currently business partners in a beverage outlet will tie the knot within the next one year.

We called up Aashka who acknowledged the news saying, €œYes, we plan to become man and wife soon. At the moment, we are busy with our business and we plan to become life partners as soon as we get time. It should be within a year.€

Aashka and Rohit have been together for the past six years. €œWe are the pillars for each other€™s lives. The best part of our relationship is that both our families are equally on the same page. Rohit loves my parents as much as I do.€

On questioned about the long gap for taking the plunge, Aashka explained, €œWe wanted to be totally in sync with each other and plus I have certain responsibilities towards my family which I wanted to successfully complete before moving to another house. Once a woman gets married, her priorities get divided. And till now my family needed my full attention.€

We then contacted Rohit who said, €œWe have not yet decided any date right now for our marriage. We are busy with our work, but yes marriage is on the cards and we will let you know as and when it happens.€

Rohit also said that he enjoys a very strong relationship with Aaskha. €œLoyalty, trust and understanding are the bedrocks of any relationship. We are in a very happy phase,€ he concluded.

We wish you both a great future!!!