Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Choice of words...

Fatty! Bimbo Bitch  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Asad arched his eyebrow at Rehan who was grinning. "Just watch, this is the shit I live for." πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Rehan whispered to him as a woman in an incredibly...s**tty orange dress πŸ˜† walked towards them, her hair was straight to perfection and intentionally placed around her boobs to bring attention to them.
🀣

The concept of a best friend and boyfriend is quite difficult to grab by someone like you. It requires a brain, which you clearly missed out on
πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I mean, you can't even dress yourself. A bright orange dress, πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and the s**ttiest one you can find at that. And I thought Fergie's orange dress at the Grammys was horrid."
🀣
Linsie thumbnail
Asad turned towards him trying to stop from bursting out into laughter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as the waiter came around handing red wine. Rehan's eyes grew wide, knowing what was coming as did Asad.😲 😲

Zoya smiled lifting up her arm like she was trying to put it on her waist. πŸ˜ƒ Asad and Rehan watched amused as the wine flew from Zoya's glass and onto Sheetal's dress. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Everyone around them turned to them when Sheetal let out a loud, "You Bitch!" , 😑 😑 before she started dabbing at her dress. 😲 😲

"OH MY GOD! I AM SO SORRY! I AM SUCH A KLUTZ!" 😲 😲 Zoya said loudly grabbing a napkin from the table beside her. 😳 She started rubbing the wine on Sheetal's dress trying to "fix it" but managing to make it worse. 🀣 🀣

Linsie thumbnail
"Here, let me walk you out." πŸ˜› Rehan said, sounding very much like a concerned gentleman. πŸ˜‰ "I got this."πŸ˜ƒHe whispered to Zoya before putting his arm around Sheetal's shoulders.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› "Oh! Let me tell you a funny story. πŸ˜ƒDid I ever tell you about the time I shaved off a girl's head because she was messing with Zoya and Khushi. It was-" πŸ˜ƒHe started as they walked away from the crowd.πŸ˜ƒ

"Is he really threatening her?" Asad laughed.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey! Thanks for all those lovely comments you guys leave <3 They make me smileee! I was going to post this earlier but I got really busy, I'll probably update more often this week because I am home now. 

And for the people asking if I am still going to watch QH and write stories, uh, I stopped watching it before the whole Ayaan-Zoya nikaah, the  last episode I watched was when there was a call from the maternity hospital for Imran, haha. So uh, yeah. I won't be watching it because I don't watch it anymore. I felt the story really went downhill after the whole Asad-Tanveer thing, QH lost its magic for me but I love the characters too much to not write about them! So I will be writing, I won't be following the story though. :)

So here's the next oneee! 

Chapter 35

Zoya's POV

I was in love with the bathroom in my suite. You know those vintage rooms they show on TV, it was like that. With a huge stone tub in the middle of the room and space in every direction, gold fixtures and fancy faucets. Luckily, that was the only ancient part and the plumbing was new. I wrapped a towel around my hair and put on my bathrobe stepping out into the room, which I also loved.

Sadly, my boyfriend was missing in action, he was sitting on the bed when I went to shower but wasn't there now, in his place was a large rectangular box, wrapped in gold wrapping paper. I smiled walking over to the bed and picked it up. I had found many presents like this in the past few weeks, he said I deserved to be spoilt. Sigh. I don't know what I did to deserve him but I wasn't going to complain because for some reason he loved me.

I ripped the wrapping paper off to find a black box. I took of the lid and gasped. Inside was the prettiest saree I had ever seen. It was white lace with a navy and pink border and a navy sleeve blouse which literally had no back. It was so sexy yet so classy looking. Asad's taste was impeccable, Khushi would be so proud.

There was a red note underneath the saree. did I mention he always wrote me a note with the present? I picked it up and read it, my writing looked like chicken scratch compared to his, it looked like calligraphy. Wear this and meet me near the back of the house in two hours. I thought it was time for me to take you out on a real date wifey.

AHHH! OMG! Why was he so cute? Awww, he called me wifey again.  At that moment I had the biggest urge to tell Khushi and have her help me get ready but she had too much on her plate already. I would tell her about it later. Now to find my blow dryer and curler in the heap of clothes in my suitcase.

X-X-X-X

Khushi's POV

"Khushi! Everything is okay, you don't need to worry about it. Okay?" Arnav said for the tenth time as he led me up the stairs and to the left wing, which was restricted to everyone but the four of us.

"But I need to coordinate-"

"No, you need to relax. I am paying people to do all the other stuff." He chided.

"But-"

"Stop. Now, go inside and take a bath. There is a present for you on the bed, wear it and be ready by 6. Meet me at the back of the house, I want to show you something. Okay?" He smiled pecking my lips sweetly.

"But-"

"Please, I haven't had any time with you in the past few weeks. Plus, you've never been on a proper date with me." He pouted, I could never resist that pout.

"Okay." I smiled kissing his cheek. His pout turned into a smile as he turned around and walked back down the stairs. I walked into the room smiling. Like he said, there was a present on the bed, wrapped in gold paper. I picked it up and carefully opened it. Inside was a saree, the one they designed together, and was now featured on the cover of many magazines. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to pull off the look, the blouse was quite...small and the saree almost transparent.

I put the saree back in the box and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, making sure to shave every last hair. I layered her lotion with the same perfume and came out smelling like rose, a girl must always smell good. I didn't really know what to do with my hair, straightening it with this saree would make me look overly sexy and curling would take too long.  After some contemplation, I decided to wave my hair the easy way and put it in a quick braid. I then blow dry-ed the braid until it was completely dry and then ran a straightner over the braid to take care of the frizz and straighten the end of the braid.

Now to find a strapless bra in this suitcase. White bra, black bra, nude bra - oh, I can take the straps off this one, it's convertible! SUCCESS! I put in on and then put on the barely there sequined blouse on top of it and then finally draped the saree. Now the hair, I opened the braid and pulled my hair over one shoulder, it came out perfectly in soft waves. Thank you for being good hair!

I decided to skip the make-up and just put on a tinted moisturizer, eye-liner and mascara, Arnav wasn't a fan of make-up. Apparently I didn't need any. He was too smooth for his own good. I picked up my phone and walked out of the room and down the stairs to the back of the house.

X-X-X-X-X
Someone's POV

"But where are you taking me? Is this blindfold necessary?" I asked for the second time, but he didn't reply. "Seriously?"

"It's a surprise. Be patient." He laughed.

"I am going to fall over in this, I am not used to wearing sarees." I complained.

"I won't let you fall." He promised making me sigh. "I have to pick you up now, wearing heels and walking on grass is not a good idea." He said before I felt my feet lose contact with the ground as his arms came underneath my legs and upper back, holding me bridal style.

"Where are you taking me? Grass? Why do I hear water? OMG! ARE YOU GOING TO THROW ME INTO A LAKE? YOU MADE ME GET DRESSED UP FOR THIS?"

"Don't be silly." He laughed putting me down. "Now I am going to remove this blindfold, open your eyes slowly." He whispered untying the blindfold. I blinked quickly twice and gasped when I actually opened my eyes.

"It's so pretty." I whispered. In the middle of the backyard/lawn was a stone gazebo, I think, if that is what you called it. There were flowers and candles everywhere, and a table in the middle of it with two chairs...couches? Chair-couches? 

I felt his arms wrap around me and his chin landed on my shoulder.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it. This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." I whispered.

"Good." He said before pushing me gently towards the table. "I would pull the chair out but I don't know how it's going to work." He laughed.

"You sit on the edge like this and scoot!" I laughed sitting and wiggling into the middle. Two plates were already set, with cloches covering them along with two wine glasses and a bottle. "Planning to get me drunk?"

"Always." He laughed from across me.

"Thank you for this." I smiled. "And the saree."

"I should be thanking you, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful woman." He said.

"You're way too smooth dude." I laughed

"Did you just call me dude?" He laughed.

"Do you want me to call you dudette?" I asked sweetly.

"I think I like my name better. Now eat before the food gets cold." He said lifting the cloche off his plate as I did.

"OMG! MY FAVOURITE! HOW DID YOU KNOWWW?"

"Because I love you." He answered.

"Awww, I love you too you cheesy wonderful man."

X-X-X-X

Someone's POV

When I got to the back of the house there wasn't a soul there, I looked around confused until I saw a note plastered to the wall with my name on it. ( walked up to it and read it. Follow the trail of rose petals. What rose petals? It is so dark I can't see anything. I looked around confused for a second, all of a sudden all the lights lining the path lit up revealing a trail of roses leading away from the house, I smiled taking off my heels and following the trail while admiring the beauty of the Mahal and the gardens around it, if those weren't beautiful enough there was a huge lake behind it.

When I finally reached the end of the trail I stood rooted in my spot at the sight in front of me, my heels fell out of my hands and to the ground. There was a wooden deck overlooking the lake but the deck was lined with lanterns, a small tree stood in the middle with lanterns dangling off it. And amidst all the lanterns was a wooden table, set for two. It was so beautiful.

"Do you like it?" A whisper came from behind me as those familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

"This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen." I whispered.

"Lies." He whispered. "You are the prettiest thing you've ever seen."

"You are so cheesy sometimes." I laughed tearing up. He was so sweet sometimes that I wondered what I ever did to deserve him.

"Hey, why are you crying?" He asked turning me around in his arms allowing me to take a good look at him, he was in a grey suit and white shirt, the top three buttons undone.

"No one has ever done anything like this for me." I explained.

"Well get used to it, there is a lot more where this came from." He laughed before taking my hand and leading me to the chair and pulling it out.

"Thank you." I said as he went around to his side and took a seat. "Ah! Chinese Food!"

"I wish I could say that I made this for you...but I didn't."

"I am glad or we'd be at the hospital rather than here."

"Hey. That's quite mean."

"It's okay, you make up for being a disaster in the kitchen with a host of other things." I said digging into my plate.

X-X-X-X-X
Meanwhile...

"Aman!" Anjali yelled from across the foyer causing her husband to whip his head around. He laughed as Riya and Aarav ran over to him screaming "papa". He crouched down and swung them both into a hug.

"Well hello there my little munchkins. Did ya miss me?" He asked.

"Yes." Riya nodded holding her arms apart. "This much papa." She giggled.

"Papa, it's you not ya." Aarav said seriously causing Aman to laugh.

"I guess you are right little man." Aman laughed ruffling his hair.

"Khuwi and Mammu?" Riya asked looking around.

"They aren't here princess."

"Awad Mammu and Oya?" She asked.

"Not here either."

"Uh oh. Papa! Awe they in twouble? They no tell you whewe they go-ed?"

"Yes they are! They should have told me where they went." He smiled.

"Who is in trouble now?" Anjali laughed.

"You." Aman smiled pecking her lips causing Aarav to make a gagging gesture.

"Who taught that to you?" Aman asked.

"NK Chachu." Aarav smiled as NK walked in with Ayaan and Najma, Nikhat trailed behind them with an unfamiliar man by her side, all five of them looking around amazed.

"Saare paagal ek jaaga ekathe hogai." Aman murmured causing Anjali to slap his arm. "Yeh kaun hai?" He asked.

"Rehan Mamu!" Aarav and Riya said.

"Tumhara ek aur bhai bhi hai?" Aman asked Anjali.

"No papa! He Oya and Khuwi bewt friend." Riya explained like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"He met us on the way here, his car broke down and he was standing at the side of the road. All of them seemed to recognize him so we stopped. Turns out he is Zoya and Khushi's best friend from New York."

"And he is glued to Nikhat?" Aman asked looking at the two of them.

"It's so cute." Anjali giggled.

"Chalo, ek saath hi paanch shaadiya kardenge."

"Five?" Anjali asked confused.

"Haan, Asad aur Zoya, Arnav aur Khushi, Ayaan aur Humeira, NK aur Najma and now Rehan aur Nikhat. Paise bach jayenge." He laughed.

"S-H-U-T U-P." Anjali spelled.

"MOM! You said the S word! I can spell you know." Aarav said.

"What word?" Riya asked confused.

"Nothing princess. And yes she did say it, didn't she? How should we punish her?" Aman asked Aarav.

"NO TV!" Aarav exclaimed.

"Okay! Mrs Anjali Mathur, no TV for you." Aman laughed as Riya and Aarav nodded.

X-X-X-X

Very interesting things were happening on the two other sides of Sheesh Mahal, yet these two interesting things were very similar. The first of our two nervous souls cleared his throat.

"I have a present for you." He said to her.

"Another one?" 

He nodded handing her glass bottle with a cork, there was a red rose on the inside with a note.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Open it." He encouraged, his palms sweaty and his heart racing. She made a questioning face before slowly opening the bottle. Each second seemed like a year to him as she slowly opened the bottle. He took a deep breath when she rolled the note out and unrolled it.

Since you are reading this I think I finally got enough courage to give this to you. I've been planning on finding a perfect way to do this for weeks but nothing seems good enough. I was going to say all of this out loud but I know that I'd forget everything as soon as I looked into your eyes.

I want to thank you for crashing into my life, I know it was just a few months ago but it seems like its been years since I first saw you. In a way it has been. I never thought I would find someone like you, someone who is perfect for me, someone I could love this much. It's crazy how I fall more in love with you every day, with your cute little habits, like the way you scrunch your nose when you are confused, they way you hum while cleaning, the look on your face when you can't figure something out and the smile that follows when you do. The way you laugh at the smallest things and pout, the way you coo when you wake up and stretch in the morning, the way you squint your eyes, put your hand over your eyes and look through your fingers as if it'll actually block out the light. I am rambling now, the point is that I love you, a lot, every little thing about you and sometimes I can't even explain how much.

When I think about the future I see you in it, right by my side for 100 years. I think of waking up beside you every morning, watching you dance around the kitchen laughing, curling up on the couch with you and hearing your take on everything. I am rambling again aren't I? I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Every single minute.

She failed to notice the tears streaming down her face as she looked up from the letter, he was kneeling in front of her now, a ring in his hand.

X-X-X-X

The second of our two nervous souls was even more...nervous.

"Fortune cookies!" She squealed as he uncovered their plate. "Why are there so many?" She laughed.

"You can to open all of them. This one first." He said handing it to her.

"Okay." She laughed break it open and taking out her fortune.

I love your smile.

"What? This isn't a fortune." She said, he just shrugged and handed her the next one.

I love your eyes.

"But A-" She started to say but he just handed her the next one.

I love the sound of your voice, the way you laugh and the way you make the weirdest animal sounds.

She laughed before opening the next one.

I love your heart. You are the kindest person I've ever met, you put yourself out there for everyone and never ask for anything in return.

She smiled opening the next one.

I love your mind. You are so intelligent and thoughtful that it puts me in awe, I love how you aren't afraid to share and stand by your opinion.

I love your hair, it so soft and it smells so good that I just want to bury my face in it.

I love the way you unconsciously play with my hair when I lay down or how you always have your hand on my arm when we sit.

I love you. So so much that sometimes it surprises me.

She was tearing up now, smiling as he handed her the last one. She broke this one open and out came a diamond ring with another note.

Marry me?

X-X-X-X-X

Can you guess which proposal belonged to which couple? HAHAHA. I felt like being mysterious today ;)
XOXO,
Anjali

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😳

This was so beautiful! Wow*swoon* Zoya and Khushi are very very lucky.

Thank you for the update!
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yayyy!!!
Amazing update ;)
first is asya
and second is arshi i guess
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. I'm actually jealous of Zoya and Khushi.. I'm wondering of the guys planned it together.. Is proposal 1 Asad and Zoya???
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update
loved it <3
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is sooo beautiful
Loved it to the core
Plzzz update soon
princess101 thumbnail