Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful epilogue 
But I thought asad and zoya son was suppose be named Armaan 
Oh their first born is getting married so nice 
Beautiful writing 
Loved it!!
Superb Epilogue!!
And the Khan's & Raizaada's relationship continues!!!
Was truly an amazing story! 
Will surely miss your works! :( 
wow awsum story
red all parts together lvly 😳 👏
plz pm me if u start any thing new 😃
Will start re-reading tonight!
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Will start re-reading tonight!

AWWW. Girlll, you boost my ego way too much, like I feel like reading my own story right now! Haha.

But I am in the process of working out an AsYa FF so I'll postpone reading this till later. 
Originally posted by astonm

AWWW. Girlll, you boost my ego way too much, like I feel like reading my own story right now! Haha.

But I am in the process of working out an AsYa FF so I'll postpone reading this till later. 

Yay! Me read this story for the 6th time!

AsYa and ArHi.. What a combo! ❤️
Hey Anjali! So I have been literally stalking your writing on AsYa/SaHil for a while now [because I fell in love with your writings on ZaYa] and then I came across this FF. For the last five days, I have been reading this FF on my way to and from work & uni, during my study breaks, and even during family time. Hell, it is so spellbinding and perfect. You made me rewatch the good old days of AsYa. This FF was literally everything - romance, suspense, action, friendship - everything, the perfect package. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of story. Can't wait to read the next update on Clueless now :D
Originally posted by Jyo.

Hey Anjali! So I have been literally stalking your writing on AsYa/SaHil for a while now [because I fell in love with your writings on ZaYa] and then I came across this FF. For the last five days, I have been reading this FF on my way to and from work & uni, during my study breaks, and even during family time. Hell, it is so spellbinding and perfect. You made me rewatch the good old days of AsYa. This FF was literally everything - romance, suspense, action, friendship - everything, the perfect package. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of story. Can't wait to read the next update on Clueless now :D

Awww, eeks, these kind of comments make me so happy. Thank you. I am so glad that you liked my work enough to read this story. Oh man, I remember my ZaYa phase, it was really short and they didn't work for me like AsYa do, so I am glad that you made your way over here! 

Awww, that is so sweet. Thank youuu <3 Ah, I just uploaded the next part, I am glad you're reading that too! I am really enjoying writing it tbh.
totally loved this story! its definitely now one of my favorites.. 
Everything is so perfect about here!
God bless u for writing so perfectly !
<3!