Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved it!!
Superb Epilogue!!
And the Khan's & Raizaada's relationship continues!!!
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Was truly an amazing story! 
Will surely miss your works! :( 
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow awsum story
red all parts together lvly 😳 👏
plz pm me if u start any thing new 😃
minakrish thumbnail
Will start re-reading tonight!
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Will start re-reading tonight!

AWWW. Girlll, you boost my ego way too much, like I feel like reading my own story right now! Haha.

But I am in the process of working out an AsYa FF so I'll postpone reading this till later. 
minakrish thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: astonm

AWWW. Girlll, you boost my ego way too much, like I feel like reading my own story right now! Haha.

But I am in the process of working out an AsYa FF so I'll postpone reading this till later. 

Yay! Me read this story for the 6th time!

AsYa and ArHi.. What a combo! ❤️
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anjali! So I have been literally stalking your writing on AsYa/SaHil for a while now [because I fell in love with your writings on ZaYa] and then I came across this FF. For the last five days, I have been reading this FF on my way to and from work & uni, during my study breaks, and even during family time. Hell, it is so spellbinding and perfect. You made me rewatch the good old days of AsYa. This FF was literally everything - romance, suspense, action, friendship - everything, the perfect package. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of story. Can't wait to read the next update on Clueless now :D
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Jyo.

Hey Anjali! So I have been literally stalking your writing on AsYa/SaHil for a while now [because I fell in love with your writings on ZaYa] and then I came across this FF. For the last five days, I have been reading this FF on my way to and from work & uni, during my study breaks, and even during family time. Hell, it is so spellbinding and perfect. You made me rewatch the good old days of AsYa. This FF was literally everything - romance, suspense, action, friendship - everything, the perfect package. Thank you for writing this amazing piece of story. Can't wait to read the next update on Clueless now :D

Awww, eeks, these kind of comments make me so happy. Thank you. I am so glad that you liked my work enough to read this story. Oh man, I remember my ZaYa phase, it was really short and they didn't work for me like AsYa do, so I am glad that you made your way over here! 

Awww, that is so sweet. Thank youuu <3 Ah, I just uploaded the next part, I am glad you're reading that too! I am really enjoying writing it tbh.
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
totally loved this story! its definitely now one of my favorites.. 
Everything is so perfect about here!
God bless u for writing so perfectly !
<3!