Rules & Announcements

Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics - Page 4

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -barunoholic-

Why d new rules r coming just 1 day before d much awaited bday thread in IF??

Every bday thread is spammed..

Exactly why 1 day before rules came.. not fair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
OMG off air shows topics wont be GA???

But why??
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweetnoori

agree nt fair..
vijay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetnoori

I would request not link this post with any conspiracy theories as that would be "not fair". Trust me it is more a coincidence.

Edited by vijay - 10 years ago
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vijay

I would request not link this post with any conspiracy theories and trust me its simply a co-incidence as that would be "not fair".

ok sir..
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
These rules are good, nice to have uniformity.  Hopefully this will lead to streamlining of GA and having more GA up on a rotating basis.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Meli- Thankyou so much for these rules ,I am glad that Bday threads will now be like Bday threads and will not become a spam zone in the game of one up-manship amongst fans of various actors who think that spamming and filling up pages = fan power/star power of the actor/actress in concern, lets for once see real comments from real fans and after all there shud be some difference between a Bday thread and the CM rank thread which is a spam zone filled with pictures 😳.Quality and not Quantity is what matters!

GA's need to be worthy of a GA tag and prioritizing and categorizing is very much needed ,so thank you so much for taking a step in the right direction 👍🏼
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Vijay Sir,Mel plz show BE FAIR towards us off air show forum ppl too...

saal mein ek hi din aata hai...for all of us to come together n also ppl who were nt in IF whn the shows on air,evn they r also able to participate when v make off air shows anniv posts...

plz plz think abt it...😒

true..only one post in an year..cant we have that much in IF!? Rather than an on air forum show, off air show requires a GA.

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
ok we understand it can be co-incidence too 😊 and we will try to avoid unnecessary spamming as mentioned in rules .
And indeed posting on birthday thread is showering of love and good wishes on actor more importantly thus will take care of that.
Thanks for clarifying!
-B.N.K- thumbnail

well sir and mam ...

all i know a birthday thread is something that promotes the forum and the show ..since IF is a very popular and well known place people comes to join on those special days ...

and as far as i know we who ever make a thread works almost 24 /7 for about a month just to make a beautiful thread for their fav ..in my case i worked about 2 months on Gautam's thread...a thread like that shows class and uniqueness of the forum but  it was out from the GA after 48 hours .. i think thats not fair and somehow it feels our hard work means nothing to u ..

and about music ..thats a part of the thread how can u restrict that !!

then spamming ...well this forum runs for us and by us and we worked hard so we should do what ever we want .. we r not bashing or doing something against the rule then what is the problem !!

about off air show ... well i think those special days r more important for those fandoms then the on going shows ..cox they r still emotionally attached to that show and all. u cant take that one yeah two days  away from them ..i know some of them who r here just bcz they cant let go!!

all the rules posted ..with all due respect ... i truly think makes no sense and it will do harm then any good ...so please let us enjoy here not make some school jaha utte bathte rules hote hai