Qubool Hai

ASYA OS: Plan Isse Kehte Hain - Page 9

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Klondy

Mochhug, I'm sure your readers don't hate you; I'm pretty sure they miss you. And yeah, if you're not comfortable using your personal experience and history you shouldn't. I'm sorry to hear that you've been through some deep stuff. I hope you continue to find strength and kickass role models all your life. I hope all of us do. 

As you write don't be your own worst critic. Just be you. You'll be overwhelmed by the support you'll find from unexpected quarters. And your writing doesn't have to be the only way to uplift yourself. If reading does it for you, go for that. I think good fiction can really reach in deep inside of us and shake some things loose. And of course if you want feedback I'm here. 

Have you tried journaling? I'm not good about it. But you know my first Asya OS came out of journaling. But you don't just have to talk to yourself about shows or books. It could be anything. And that book you have in your head. Just write. Don't worry about publishing it yet. Just think about expressing - writer for yourself as the audience. May be no one will ever read it. And that's OK. Take care of yourself. Lots of love.

You know, writing my FF introduced me to Rumi, Neruda, boxing 😉, Taekwondo; it re-introduced me to Jhansi ki Rani, Star Wars, superwomen around the world. 

First things first! I LOVE Rumi now thanks to your FF. But the link you posted isn't working :( Still I'm doing my own research to find his work :p Alsooo YES. Please do PM me when you update. I JUST finished reading all 123 chapters and I'm still hungrily waiting for more. ðŸ˜ƒ

Thats what I have to work on I suppose: writing for myself and not for an audience other than me. I do journal! I'm not very consistent with it, but I do pen down my thoughts at least a few times in a month here and there. I'm trying to be a little more frequent with it. But I usually only do it when I need to think something through, or express how I feel. 

I don't think it should be too hard now to use those events in my writing. I still think it's a good way for me to put it behind me. I guess weaving it into fiction is my challenge haha. Without making it too cliched or ridiculous. 

I actually LOVE reading. And of course I'm mostly into romance lol. But I'm trying to broaden my horizons into bolder, and more serious genres. As well as other kinds of fiction aside from romance. 

Can't wait for the next chapter of your FF ðŸ˜³ Lots of love as well ðŸ¤—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klondy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: noesha

Hi Klondy!

I finally... finally got the time to really sit for it and read your story. And omg it. was. beautiful. Sooo very intense and smart too!  Perfectly written. Only in the last part you reveal that this story plays out after the scene where Asad barges into the Siddiqui Mansion to take his Zoya back home. Only here she refuses to come with him. There is a scenario I never thought about! It would have completely broken him. He would have been devastated for sure. But personally I dont believe he would have stooped this low and actively taken advantage of her like that. But then he again he was always extreemly harsh and strict to her. Only when he is about to really lose her, thst when he realises he can't live without her. Still I feel he is not that kind of person to do all that to the woman he loves. My heart is not ready to believe that haha.

You already know how I feel about your talent. I am familiar with your writing from your megaFF in Asya. Still this story amazed me again. You really made me believe all the emotions of the characters (even Asad). Tbh I got a bit teary (which very rarely happens) when Zoya was crying at Ayaan and Humaira's engagement. Thats so Zoya. Keeping her grief to herself and even convincing herself she deserves it. Sigh..

Anyways I absolutely adored this story. It really shows how much you love Asya. Just like how writing is you therapy, reading your stories on them.. is my therapy. Especially your FF. Thats how everything should have happened. I hope to read more from you soon!

Thank you so much for the pm's

Love!
xoxo

noesha, I love you! Thank you for saying that Asad would never do this. Yes, yes, yes. And I think I'm finally able to understand that too. This story has haunted me since that time the show introduced this track. And I'm certain that the original story meant to do this - at least that's how I interpreted their first synopsis which they later took down. 

But to hear you say that he would never be so cruel makes me feel just perfect. You're right. He wouldn't. At least not the Asad of my imagination. I think that's also why I resisted so long to get this story out - how could I bear to do this to Asad? 

So yes, may be this was a way to get back to my FF. I'm feeling stuck there and needed an outlet to vent my dark Asya visions. But no, neither of them could do this to each other; they'd die first. I grappled with this demon briefly in the climax of the FF. I made both of them suffer for it. But they wouldn't let me do it to them. Not for too long at least. And they made me write that make up chapter! I swear.

Then they also forced me to revisit Mangalpur! 

noesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Klondy

noesha, I love you! Thank you for saying that Asad would never do this. Yes, yes, yes. And I think I'm finally able to understand that too. This story has haunted me since that time the show introduced this track. And I'm certain that the original story meant to do this - at least that's how I interpreted their first synopsis which they later took down. 

But to hear you say that he would never be so cruel makes me feel just perfect. You're right. He wouldn't. At least not the Asad of my imagination. I think that's also why I resisted so long to get this story out - how could I bear to do this to Asad? 

So yes, may be this was a way to get back to my FF. I'm feeling stuck there and needed an outlet to vent my dark Asya visions. But no, neither of them could do this to each other; they'd die first. I grappled with this demon briefly in the climax of the FF. I made both of them suffer for it. But they wouldn't let me do it to them. Not for too long at least. And they made me write that make up chapter! I swear.

Then they also forced me to revisit Mangalpur! 

hahaha! Yeah! how could you do that to our sweet Asad lol. He would have been angry at her..no doubt..and he would have punished her. But I think he would do that by staying away from her. He would have punished himself in the process too..by keeping her at a distance. Their love would have brought them back together. Please do not get me wrong..I am not trying to improve your story, because I will never be able to do that. Your story is perfect as it is. I just always overanalize things I love and its just how I picture Asad. :)

You are right, I also always thought Zoya would be the one who would come between the brothers. I personally feel so dissappointed with how the writers executed the whole show. It could and should have been a far better story. I love how you say Asad and Zoya didnt let you do this to them or the made you write that. I also rewrite the scenes in my mind.
Regarding this track I always had this idea in my mind that. What if Asad and Zoya secretly had gotten married before he dragged her to Ayaans house (because they both had to keep up prefences for Nikhats sake). I believe that would have been less hurtfull to watch. Zoya couldve really helped Nikhat (by getting rid of Haseena) and how hot would Asad and Zoya's secretly meeting be lol! Sorry im mad hhahah

I personally disliked this whole track with Zoya 'accidently' getting married to Ayaan(Im sure im not the only one haha). The marriage wasnt even valid.. but I hoped it would lead to Zoya finding out about her father. That also didnt happen.. and then Asad got replaced and I lost interest. 

Hope to see an update of your FF soon!
Klondy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Why is the envelope red not blue? 
Klondy thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just keeping this alive - till I forget to do it one day ðŸ˜•