Vineett Kumar quits Mahadev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

After bagging Do Dil... Ek Jaan, Vineett Kumar quits Mahadev

Actor Vineett Kumar as reported by Tellychakkar.com bagged the plump negative role of Tareeq in Life OK's Do Dil... Ek Jaan (Nautanki Telefilms). The character which will open up very soon is pivotal for the upcoming track, and this eventually left the actor with some date issues when it came to managing his other show Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, air on the same channel.

The result is that, Vineett has opted out of the popular mythological Mahadev, produced by Triangle Films Company.

A close source from the sets of Mahadev tells us that Vineett apparently started to grow stubble for his new show Do Dil... Ek Jaan, wherein he plays a terrorist. And this only meant that he could not continue to play the role of Bharat in Mahadev, with the stubble on. Also, the actor had date issues with both the shows in hand. He had a word with the makers of Mahadev, and amicably parted ways. He will now concentrate on his anti-hero role in Jaan.

When contacted, Vineett told us, "Yes, it is true that I had to unfortunately quit Mahadev. I tried my best to work things out, and manage to do both the shows. However, I was not successful. I would have loved to continue doing Mahadev along with Jaan."

If sources are to be believed, rookie actor Harshad Arora will now play the role of Bharat in Mahadev.

Here's wishing Vineett all the luck with Jaan.

he also love DDEJ more than any thing .. Edited by banushivani - 10 years ago
wishing him gud luck
hope he will b a good actor
Thanks Rima..
He knows which one to pick
hey dear,
TC articles are not allowed as these are against the rules of IF
Will be asking the GM to close down this topic