Uttaran

Gaurav Chopraa christened as 'Batman' and 'Krishna

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

When you get into the sets of Colors' long-running show Uttaran (FilmFarm India), one is used to seeing characters like 'Tapasya', 'Meethi' being famous!! However, this time around, when we were wandering around, we heard people calling for 'Batman' and 'Krishna'…

And this actually made our heads turn as we had heard something new on the sets of the show. On probing further, we actually found out that the cast and crew of Uttaran have of late been addressing their 'Rathore' aka Gaurav Chopraa by these names.

We actually went ahead and asked Gaurav Chopraa about the reason for getting these nick-names and he said, "Yes, it is a joke on the sets now as Rathore always enters the show when someone is in trouble more like Batman. Therefore, the males on the sets call me Batman and the females call me Krishna as both of them are saviours (laughs)."

Interestingly the actor was named Krishna by his producer Rupali Guha as he tells us, "One day we were just sitting on the sets and my SP called me Batman and Rupali ji said that my character is more like Krishna. From then on the names have been tagged on to me."

You are surely the saviour in Uttaran, Mr Chopra…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters