Team ETF Vs Team Sharma!

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Very very hatke episode.True to form out of the box thinking wala story! πŸ‘ For a change it wasn't Arjun Vs The Bad Guys as usual is the case though it was his final nail in the coffin of the wily lawyer.It was Team ETF Vs Team Sharma through & through.Everyone played an equal part in the one by one elimination of each one of the innocent which finally lead to the actual killer.

Well done Team Arjun! Very well made episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was also the first time that Arjun was seen checkmated several times in a row by Sharma & Co.His angry hopping mad expressions were immensely cute especially when he made Sakshi reveal her findings of that branded dress.πŸ˜†But the man is never one to back down on challenges.Loved his line,"Chaal har gaye, baazi nahi!"

As always Mr MalHOTra ruled! ⭐️Solved the case with his usual razor sharp wits.But the most I liked him was his furtive checking out of Rathore's files.Hmmm...Chori chakaari bhi aati hai Upright Rawte ko! But why would Rathore write down confidential info in files that lie about a room as common as the conference room? It would have been more right if he was snooping inside Rathore's office instead.As for the chief his expression when he entered the room was like,"Got cha!" 😎Shayad Rawte pakde gaye! πŸ˜†I was expecting some RR fireworks but maybe Arjun has got an inkling that any loss of cool would cost him professionally.He just cannot afford that as Roshni's killer remains at large & only being in the ETF will take him to Sikki.Like the way he has gathered his wits about him.Thumbs up!πŸ‘

Aisha'a bar room interrogation was superr duperr.It was so nice to hear ,"Inspector Aisha Kapoor from ETF!" David's reaction was priceless! πŸ€£

As he bolted from the room I expected a chase by Lady Dabbang but when he got kicked my entire family whooped in chorus," Chotu pahaad ne maari laat!" even before he came on screen.🀣Superb timing!

When Shree crashed into this mountain of a man all of us got a phantom pain in our shoulders, I kid you not! πŸ˜†Pleasure to see the nok jhok after a long time though it was a miniscule scene.Thank you creatives.Liz was good in her small part.

But why did Sharma throw in the towel so soon & agreed to a confession? So what if his car was not drenched in the rain.Doesn't prove anything atleast not in the court of law.It would have been more appropriate to his nature if he had gone out continuing to challenge the ETF with a promise to wriggle out of this mess too.

But a very well made episode.Loved it!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh very happy in my heart dil dance maare re!! I'm first on your post! I am fah-ir-stt!!! Okay enough of my nautanki. Another splendid episode that had almost all to offer. Before anyone else a standing ovation to the writer. Arjun just got it's lost glory back!β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

And rightly said Zuby it was Team ETF versus Team Sharma. I would have been thoroughly disappointed if the entire case would have boiled down to only Arjun. But thank heavens it wasn't like that. Today it was like a live chess match where every move had to be calculated, precise and murderously accurate!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ The Sharma's played their game in a haste while ETF were calm and composed, waiting for the right time to turn the tables and strike back! The case was actually simple; it was the use of brains rather shrewd brain that made it as intriguing as it turned out to be.😎 Advocate like Sharma are a blot in the name of judiciary. They not only use but also manipulate law for their own good😑🀒. And unfortunately that is one of the reasons why people losing their faith in the system. Parent is not the one who hides flaws but corrects them. Whish Sharma had known that! Overall it was a strong case.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And now comes the drool!!☺️ ☺️Today it was raining Rawte and Rathod!! I love my men. ❀️They raise temperature and set fires in the heart. Can both Behzaad and Shaleen stop looking fabulous just for a day? I mean I watch it with my mum and its embarrassing as hell to be gawking at these hotties in front of her. Anyways! I won't talk about their sync. or their acting skills for it'll be an understatement of epic proportion. For these are the BEST!!! I don't know I have this gut feeling that Sameer knows what Arjun is upto, but being the man he is he won't let it out. And why am I feeling that  Aayesha might be involved somewhere?πŸ€”? Its no prediction or spoiler. but I seriously feel Aayesha is more than what meets the eye! I may be wrong but ever since that clearance thing-y, I feel as if she's involved as well for she was an undercover agent and as per the norms she's supposed to know more. So girl are you hiding anything up your sleeve?😎

Shital didn't have much to today( apart from raiding my mind with all possibilities about Aayesha!πŸ˜†) But yeah I liked her firmness. Told ya...SUPER THREE!!!

Shree and Chotu..their equation is finally back and how I loved it. CVs itni si arzi sun lo Shree aur Liza ka kuch toh karo!!😭😭 and same goes for Rathod and Aayesha! Saakshi was good. Overall a dhamakedar episode!⭐️
Edited by Meself - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meself

Oh very happy in my heart dil dance maare re!! I'm first on your post! I am fah-ir-stt!!! Okay enough of my nautanki. 

With the kind of traffic the forum sees these days you remain the last few faithfuls of my thread, dear Shivani!πŸ˜† And a big waala Thank u for that!πŸ€—

Another splendid episode that had almost all to offer. Before anyone else a standing ovation to the writer. Arjun just got it's lost glory back!πŸ‘

And rightly said Zuby it was Team ETF versus Team Sharma. I would have been thoroughly disappointed if the entire case would have boiled down to only Arjun. But thank heavens it wasn't like that. Today it was like a live chess match where every move had to be calculated, precise and murderously accurate!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ The Sharma's played their game in a haste while ETF were calm and composed, waiting for the right time to turn the tables and strike back! The case was actually simple; it was the use of brains rather shrewd brain that made it as intriguing as it turned out to be.😎 

Very well put!πŸ‘πŸΌ The episode was on par with the CSI series where the work load is well divided between the team members & each member contributes significantly to solving of the case! It was really a different experience watching the episode today.the case was simple like you say but the execution was simply marvellous!πŸ‘

Advocate like Sharma are a blot in the name of judiciary. They not only use but also manipulate law for their own good😑🀒. And unfortunately that is one of the reasons why people losing their faith in the system. Parent is not the one who hides flaws but corrects them. Whish Sharma had known that! Overall it was a strong case.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh! These kaale coat waales!🀒 Dont even get me started on those! Unfortunately these type of executions are quite common in the upper echelon of society.Common people are meant to be used & thrown or killed as & when convenient! But I'll fault the girl too. Its nothing short of selling your body to take up with a married man so he could buy you expensive cosmetics & branded clothes!

And now comes the drool!!☺️ ☺️Today it was raining Rawte and Rathod!! I love my men. ❀️They raise temperature and set fires in the heart. Can both Behzaad and Shaleen stop looking fabulous just for a day? I mean I watch it with my mum and its embarrassing as hell to be gawking at these hotties in front of her. Anyways! I won't talk about their sync. or their acting skills for it'll be an understatement of epic proportion. For these are the BEST!!! I don't know I have this gut feeling that Sameer knows what Arjun is upto, but being the man he is he won't let it out.  

I'll sing paeans & paeans for my man Rawte & still never ever tire for a moment even!
Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan, Teri hansi ki beparwah gustaakhiyaan, Teri zulfon ki lehraati angdaaiyaan, Nahin bhoolungi main, Jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan.

As for Rathore, he is just one of a kind!😎
Together they rockkk us!⭐️⭐️⭐️

And why am I feeling that  Aayesha might be involved somewhere?πŸ€”? Its no prediction or spoiler. but I seriously feel Aayesha is more than what meets the eye! I may be wrong but ever since that clearance thing-y, I feel as if she's involved as well for she was an undercover agent and as per the norms she's supposed to know more. So girl are you hiding anything up your sleeve?😎

Possible! The girl is a bundle of surprises!😊 Fully possible for her to be the catalyst to bring about what we have been waiting for over a year! They always hint at a dark past! Wonder when they'll get around to revealing it!πŸ€”

Shital didn't have much to today( apart from raiding my mind with all possibilities about Aayesha!πŸ˜†) But yeah I liked her firmness. Told ya...SUPER THREE!!!

Aur main Madhuri Dixit hoon!🀣

Shree and Chotu..their equation is finally back and how I loved it. CVs itni si arzi sun lo Shree aur Liza ka kuch toh karo!!😭😭 and same goes for Rathod and Aayesha! 

Gorky's wagon drags!πŸ₯±πŸ˜† Me too waitinggg!
Saakshi was good. Overall a dhamakedar episode!⭐️

Agree!Thanks for the lovely comments!😳

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very hatke episode...
And nice to calm Arjun Rawte...
He was looking more determined today...
May be he has understood that its his game now...
Nobody will not help him to take his revenge. ..
Truly a hatke episode ... πŸ‘πŸ‘

A different concept beautifully presented 😊.

The lawyer planned everything so well... that for any "aam Policewala" it was impossible to crack the case...

Even for ETF, nothing was going wrong yet nothing was coming out right... 😊 ... the way they were eliminating the suspects ... the ring and the ATM theories... the layers were opening at right places πŸ‘πŸΌ

An over-ambitious girl got herself in a mess, though she didn't deserve this kind of treatment, but definitely it was her greed that drew her to Anand.

High points of the episode were definitely the Arjun  Vs Sharma confrontation scenes πŸ˜‰ ... Both Shaleen and Adi gave their best ... πŸ‘πŸ‘

And definitely the best dialogue was "chaal haarey hain, baazi nahi" πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I was expecting some R-R fireworks... what kind of Chief does ETF has ... he didn't notice anything unusual on his side of table  ... someone came... surfed his files and went away and Chief didn't suspect anything... may be he trusts his team too much 😳😳

And I agree with u Zuby, what made Arjun think that Rathod will keep his password out in open like this... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Arjun snooping around in Rathod's cabin would have looked more convincing 😳😳

Aisha's "Aur Mai Madhuri Dikshit" was hilarious... so was Chhotu's kick to David... Chhotu looked so cute when he casually munched on peanuts while David was crying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chhotu-Shree scene too was fun to watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I agree on this point too... why did Sharma give up so easily? ... the rain drops on the car were not a "proof" to nail them... it was just circumstantial evidence...πŸ˜•

Rathod's character got a more footage today and thankfully he was not made to look like a fool in front of Arjun πŸ˜‰.

For Aisha, I agree with @Meself and you ... as of now it looks that she knows something more as she was an undercover agent... that too in  a racket where Sikandar was involved...

(BTW... this gives me an idea for my new OS πŸ˜‰)

I would love to see her character getting more importance, but the way she went missing from few episodes and a less talented actress made the "female lead" the  "heroine"... I don't think CVs have any plans to make Aisha's character more prominent.
They are hell bent on making her Rathod's arm-candy and I really hate watching her like that 😭😭😭

And that advocate Sharma reminded me of that Lawyer who was defending Pathan Lala... he was also involved in another case... creepy people

Shaleen was outstanding in his direct confrontation scenes.

Behzaad was perfect as chief πŸ˜‰ ...his dialogue delivery, expressions and body language were excellent ❀️... He was looking as hot as always

Sheetal was excellent again. I really envy her ... she is amazing.

Ritu, Siddharth and Ketan were good in their parts.

Waiting for another dhamakedar episode tomorrow πŸ˜‰
Edited by bgargate - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amritamalhotra

Very hatke episode...
And nice to calm Arjun Rawte...
He was looking more determined today...
May be he has understood that its his game now...
Nobody will not help him to take his revenge. ..

@Bold: Exactly! He has realised he is losing credibility among his own trusted peers like Cohelo & Rathore due to his volatile temper.I am liking this new way of uber coolness in seeking justice for his wife

Edited by -Carrie- - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: bgargate

Truly a hatke episode ... πŸ‘πŸ‘

A different concept beautifully presented 😊.

The lawyer planned everything so well... that for any "aam Policewala" it was impossible to crack the case...

Even for ETF, nothing was going wrong yet nothing was coming out right... 😊 ... the way they were eliminating the suspects ... the ring and the ATM theories... the layers were opening at right places πŸ‘πŸΌ

I truly liked the expression on each one's of their face."What the... Saala ETF ko challenge?" πŸ€£ Boggled to the core.Sometimes even the mightiest are brought to their knees.But of course since our mightiest are truth & justice seekers fat chance of that ever happening😳

An over-ambitious girl got herself in a mess, though she didn't deserve this kind of treatment, but definitely it was her greed that drew her to Anand.

Never understood this penchant for living off freebiesπŸ˜•πŸ€’ How come such girls are so lacking in self respect that they think nothing of becoming concubines of rich men?A common housemaid is so much better than these so called classy broads.Mehnat ki khaate hai!

High points of the episode were definitely the Arjun  Vs Sharma confrontation scenes πŸ˜‰ ... Both Shaleen and Adi gave their best ... πŸ‘πŸ‘

ACP Rawte knows he is best! Loved his "modesty" so much!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And definitely the best dialogue was "chaal haarey hain, baazi nahi" πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I was expecting some R-R fireworks... what kind of Chief does ETF has ... he didn't notice anything unusual on his side of table  ... someone came... surfed his files and went away and Chief didn't suspect anything... may be he trusts his team too much 😳😳

Nah re,B! Note his expression as he entered the room.As I mentioned in my post he was like,"I know you are upto something!" I am pretty certain he will break it on his head like a big fat anda at the most opportune moment.😈 Rawte's expression will be a Kodak moment!πŸ˜†

And I agree with u Zuby, what made Arjun think that Rathod will keep his password out in open like this... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Arjun snooping around in Rathod's cabin would have looked more convincing 😳😳

Hmmm...Creatives sometimes miss the obviousπŸ˜› 

Aisha's "Aur Mai Madhuri Dikshit" was hilarious... so was Chhotu's kick to David... Chhotu looked so cute when he casually munched on peanuts while David was crying πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chhotu-Shree scene too was fun to watch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I agree on this point too... why did Sharma give up so easily? ... the rain drops on the car were not a "proof" to nail them... it was just circumstantial evidence...πŸ˜•

Rathod's character got a more footage today and thankfully he was not made to look like a fool in front of Arjun πŸ˜‰.

For Aisha, I agree with @Meself and you ... as of now it looks that she knows something more as she was an undercover agent... that too in  a racket where Sikandar was involved...

(BTW... this gives me an idea for my new OS πŸ˜‰)

Oh!Please do write one soon! This Revenge & Love track will not leave much for Ash I fear Atleast we'll have an OS to enjoy!

I would love to see her character getting more importance, but the way she went missing from few episodes and a less talented actress made the "female lead" the  "heroine"... I don't think CVs have any plans to make Aisha's character more prominent.
They are hell bent on making her Rathod's arm-candy and I really hate watching her like that 😭😭😭

And that advocate Sharma reminded me of that Lawyer who was defending Pathan Lala... he was also involved in another case... creepy people

Shaleen was outstanding in his direct confrontation scenes.

Behzaad was perfect as chief πŸ˜‰ ...his dialogue delivery, expressions and body language were excellent ❀️... He was looking as hot as always

Sheetal was excellent again. I really envy her ... she is amazing.

Ritu, Siddharth and Ketan were good in their parts.

Waiting for another dhamakedar episode tomorrow πŸ˜‰

Me too! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for the lovely commentsπŸ€—

P.S: Say, should we start posting at Forum32 again since the discussion forum is open again?

shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
super duper awesum episode and equally nice analysis by u😊script was different and fresh nd very intelligently written...  by amitva mitra hats off to him and well performed by everyone ...a very gud and entertaining epi πŸ˜Š
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona14

super duper awesum episode and equally nice analysis by u😊script was different and fresh nd very intelligently written...  by amitva mitra hats off to him and well performed by everyone ...a very gud and entertaining epi πŸ˜Š

Thank u Shonu MonuπŸ€— Kahaan gayab rahi poore week?😳
True, full on entertainmentπŸ‘πŸΌ Very well written, directed & enacted episode! Best was Rawte Sir's jasoosi!πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zuby ji hugs
awesumly writen
wel potrayed n executed
ful team in action
challenge tha boss
ayesha superb madhuri ji style haye
maar dala
chorre scene wow mila
liza too gud