Maham Anga: Some Facts - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
@rose yea yea. i got it.. now..
thanks.. for the link 😊
TFS Riti! 😊
I was feeling too sleepy but fir bhi padh liya. πŸ˜†
One thing that caught My attention was "Some accounts said that Akbar himself pushed MA from the terrace when He got to know She wanted upsurped his power and kingdom!" 😲OMG Really?! 😲 But I'm sure,They won't show this in the show. 😳 I even forgot what was shown in the movie,I watched it only once or twice when I was in 8th or 9th class. πŸ˜† 😳
Originally posted by janvie

TFS Riti! 😊
I was feeling too sleepy but fir bhi padh liya. πŸ˜†
One thing that caught My attention was "Some accounts said that Akbar himself pushed MA from the terrace when He got to know She wanted upsurped his power and kingdom!" 😲OMG Really?! 😲 But I'm sure,They won't show this in the show. 😳 I even forgot what was shown in the movie,I watched it only once or twice when I was in 8th or 9th class. πŸ˜† 😳

That seems higly unlikely. Akbar freed Bairam Khan respectfully even after he rebelled against him. Maham never wanted to usurp his power. It would have been impossible for her. 

omg...dats a lotta info!!
tfs...😳
thank u for sharing it😳
@janvie.

I Think The overtaking of power from Jalal is quite possible as she was always insecure of herself and her son. But regarding the line that Jalal pushed her from terrace is quite unhealthy and unnatural . Akbar was such a king .. Who was very kind to even Hindu people and also he helped them in many ways though he was a mughal. So with that fact of his character how is it possible to kill a woman who brought him up. who took care of him like a mother. so I am doubtful about this. Rest god Knows.as I am A Moorkh Kanya.. No more πŸ˜†
wah wah 1 aur History Lecture... πŸ˜›... on serious note thanx for sharing πŸ‘
Originally posted by smile.sara

wah wah 1 aur History Lecture... πŸ˜›... on serious note thanx for sharing πŸ‘

Thanks Baji πŸ˜‰ And My pleasure πŸ€—
thnx for sharing riti
n after reading this again as i hv read it before also
m sure that EK is not showing it all fictional
yes thr's sum reality in it
Originally posted by Amor.

thnx for sharing riti
n after reading this again as i hv read it before also
m sure that EK is not showing it all fictional
yes thr's sum reality in it

Accept for the Amer drama, ruqayya and maham kitchen politics. Most of it is true. Especially the political part of the show.