Vineett Kumar turns an 'anti-hero' for Do Dil...

Posted: 10 years ago

Vineett Kumar turns an 'anti-hero' for Do Dil... Ek Jaan

Nautanki Telefilms' Do Dil… Ek Jaan on Life OK will soon have an interesting entry which will change the equation of the lead pair Antara (Nikita Sharma) and Raghu (Ayaz Ahmed).

Curious to know about the entry? Read here to know more.

Vineett Kumar who recently entered Life OK's popular mythological show Devon Ke Dev.. Mahadev as Bharat has been roped in to play the role of a terrorist in Do Dil... Ek Jaan.

If sources are to be believed, Vineett plays a rough and tough terrorist who has been brought up amidst the activities of a terrorist group in Kashmir. He is the typical 'anti-hero' who has been involved in lot many terrorist activities from childhood. The character he plays, Tareeq somewhere down the line feels the pinch of slaying people brutally and wants to take up the 'righteous' path by turning Godly. However, the terrorist group he has worked for does not want to let go of him, as he is known for his cruel and brutal ways of killing people.

For actor Vineett Kumar, this is yet another challenging role. While he plays the devoted brother Bharat in Mahadev, he will be seen in a completely contrasting character and look in Jaan. The actor is slated to begin shoot in a day or two.

When contacted, Vineett was unavailable for comment.

How will Raghu and Antara bump into Tareeq? Will he change their equation for the better?

Keep tuned to the interesting twists ahead in Do Dil… Ek Jaan!!!

Tfs...nay be kashmir track aayega..i hope yeh track jayda lamba na chale.
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Tfs...nay be kashmir track aayega..i hope yeh track jayda lamba na chale.
i can sense whats coming our way😉
I am sooo EXCITED reading this!!!!!
This will definitely be INTENSE!!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
Rima i hope raghu is s dur rahe...warna wo bhi fash jayega
Wow this is exciting news can't it for this
Originally posted by -Gaganjot-

I am sooo EXCITED reading this!!!!!
This will definitely be INTENSE!!
me too and i think Parellel lead girl news was fake😃
Originally posted by 22pundirabhi

Rima i hope raghu is s dur rahe...warna wo bhi fash jayega

Ab mujhe lagta hai kashmir track sirf is bande ke liye aaega rantara kashmir nhi jayenge
You know in the midst of all this, I always wished that they did not forget about the terrorist attack that caused her to lose her father! and I am soo happy to see that they will not forget about! I am really looking forward to how vinnet character will be included and how he would be in relation to Raghu and Daiya Maiye!

cv has lined up many leads & plots..
Good track is on the way😃