PLEASE DO SHOW APPRECIATION FOR WRITER OF THE SHOW

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
There is a buzz for the screenplay writer of Chhanchhan, Sonal Ganatra, please do leave three comments for the article and show support for the show and it's entire team.

Thank you!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/16245-it-does-not-pay-you-to-be-too-passionate-about-your-work-on-tele.htm
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
1 done
did not do yesterday...since I did not see CC tagged.
Even though CC hasn't been tagged it shows in the side bar of out forum so perhaps will still count.More than that if we word our comments carefully it will let people know of the changes in the last two weeks and more so let the PH/Channel know that the changes are working and now they need to let the general audiences know that they've been made.
Oh is that why the article is in the side bar.. Was wondering about it since last night..
1 done ... showviewer, is this the writer whose earlier interview you had told me about? The one who was brought in to build up the ChhanMan relationship after Anuj entered ... her forte is relationships. She's doing a great job if she is the same lady ... the ChhanMan relationship after marriage has been really well written!  Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cruze

i guess she's talking abt this

but they did not mention chhanchhan😕

Yup, thanks for attaching the link. Can the mods tag Chhanchhan on request?
Originally posted by DiyaS

1 done ... showviewer, is this the writer whose earlier interview you had told me about? The one who was brought in to build up the ChhanMan relationship after Anuj entered ... her forte is relationships. She's doing a great job if she is the same lady ... the ChhanMan relationship after marriage has been really well written! 

No that is Sonali Jaffar who is the story writer of Chhanchhan along with Vipul Shah. Sonali is also a smart, articulate lady who seems to understand the business of TV daily soaps. Did you get a chance to see the YouTube link I posted?
Originally posted by showviewer

No that is Sonali Jaffar who is the story writer of Chhanchhan along with Vipul Shah. Sonali is also a smart, articulate lady who seems to understand the business of TV daily soaps. Did you get a chance to see the YouTube link I posted?

No, I couldn't find it ... do you still have it?

Interesting to see more women writers coming into TV ... I hope they start writing women's characters better than the Gopi vhaus and Sandhya beendnis we've been forced to stomach for so long, and also the chirpy bubbly brainless characters ... there have been far too many of those too. The problem is that to write a daily soap, and keep it going for a long time, a writer is almost compelled to make his or her characters brainless at some point or the other. 😕
Originally posted by DiyaS

No, I couldn't find it ... do you still have it?

Interesting to see more women writers coming into TV ... I hope they start writing women's characters better than the Gopi vhaus and Sandhya beendnis we've been forced to stomach for so long, and also the chirpy bubbly brainless characters ... there have been far too many of those too. The problem is that to write a daily soap, and keep it going for a long time, a writer is almost compelled to make his or her characters brainless at some point or the other. 😕

Here you go:

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=FvbF08XTPv4

This interview is before Chhanchhan happened, but gives good insight into compulsions, pulls and pressures of making and writing for Indian telly soaps. It sort of addresses some of the things you mentioned (can't agree more),  have a look and let me know what you think.
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago