Pooja ki thali n other orders

Posted: 10 years ago
"Moti bahen pooja ki thali do"
and Jalal follows it so loyally wthout even second thought πŸ€£ 
means how cld she hate him...he is already following her orders even though she doesn't know it much
during that bath also he tells her to leave hoping she will agrue toh thoda aur baat hogi and then she tries to leave the very next second he is like ki tum hi batado kya bolna hai dad se🀣 πŸ€£ 
Jalal she is so not shehansha material when it comes to JodhaπŸ˜† 
I already in love with him
Edited by angelina285 - 10 years ago
He looks so clam n cute at that moment !😳
Where was his hate n anger !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by angelina285

"Moti bahen pooja ki thali do"
and Jalal follows it so loyally wthout even second thought πŸ€£ 
means how cld she hate him...he is already following her orders even though she doesn't know it much
during that bath also he tells her to leave hoping she will agrue toh thoda aur baat hogi and then she tries to leave the very next second he is like ki tum hi batado kya bolna hai dad se🀣 πŸ€£ 
Jalal she is so not shehansha material when it comes to JodhaπŸ˜† 
I already in love with him
dad πŸ€£
That was so funny...πŸ˜†he gives her thali...shenshah didn't want to disturb jodha...he wanted to hear what else his begum has to say...?????
Originally posted by archu-daffodil

He looks so clam n cute at that moment !😳
Where was his hate n anger !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
that is typical of him...he goes there all angry and I'm gonna scare her
and one glimpse of her face and he has to remind himself ki ooppsss I'm here bcoz I'm angry on her and then pulls his angry man lookπŸ˜†
awww he is adorable
Originally posted by flyblue_bird

dad πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It sounded like dad from his expression...I just love that scene...
I'm not going to listen to your request and next second okay what am I suppose to say...not even ki han main kar dunga...tell me wht m I suppose to say🀣
Originally posted by Super Kool

That was so funny...πŸ˜†he gives her thali...shenshah didn't want to disturb jodha...he wanted to hear what else his begum has to say...?????

and the way he complains ab mere baare mein baat kar rahe ho main toh sununga...
like a kid in school hears chugali abt him...🀣
I just cldn't stop laughing the way I pictured him today n that scene

Terrific scenes! Jalal is such a patni-vrata pati!πŸ˜‰
Aww, he is just so adorable. You just can't be mad at the guy. He actually sits down, hands her the Pooja ki thali, and then goes back up. πŸ˜† He is too cute. 
I like Jodha's character...he is trying to harras her just because she hates him...its so fun to watch jalal getting jelous that jodha doesn't care about him...even today she mentioned how much she hates him n that made him angry