Fan Fictions

VRIMAR OS- Ironical Bliss Of Life

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

NOTE:

D content in d post is completely picturisation of my imaginations, so no offense to anyone. If any pessimism towards the story please scrap me but don't create any mess in d post. Thank U.

VRIMAR OS-Ironical Bliss Of Life

One cool evening, Amar was sitting alone on d staircase of D3 sets while d other crew giving their shot for d scene. He started reminiscing d days he used to shoot with Vrinda. Gosh, he literally missed her on d sets *Shayad, beside him 2* n shooting with her as BF to Taani. Perhaps, he looked as if he doesn't care when others use to talk about Vrinda on d sets, but little does they know d fact that he was d one who missed her extremely. Her whole-hearted smile, jovialness, pretty cute antics were flashing over like a review of d movie, he was smiling himself remembering all these. Her presence on d sets was like an energy boaster to everyone r mainly to him, but from d day she quit everything their turned out very depressive. She always stood beside him supporting in every work of his. She never complained at him for his unexpected behavior, because she always empathized with him. He admired her for being such a wonderful human-being but never ever showed it externally. He often use to laugh at d comments of fans that AMAR hates r doesn't like VRINDA, because he knew that truth was something else which d fans r oblivious. He used to be friendly with every freaking one, but with him it's entirely d/f. He was questioning himself what was he thinking about? Maybe, he knew d answer 2 but was scared to open up his heart in front of d whole world. Yeah, y not? After all d endurance to reach his dream success ladder, he have struggled n sacrificed many things. His train of thoughts were suddenly broken when he heard d call for his next shot by Palki, hiding his thoughts in, he moved to shoot.

At d simultaneous time of d same eve, Vrinda is off from her shoot. Yup, currently she's working in one of d renowned PH, playing a character of every girl's role-model. Though d life has given her with d better choices to move on, her first work could be never replaced. She sitting in her room alone flipping d album of her D3 set memories. Whatever d reason, but she missed working for D3 as she believed it was d stepping stone towards her success. As she flipped few pages, her eyes wandered at d farewell pic of her with Amar, unknowingly a smile crept on her beautiful lips. People could never understand d bonding they shared, everyone use to think that they r bound by hate-hate relationship. But d actual truth was buried alive due to some repercussions of life! She herself doesn't know d connection with him. Incredible truth is, she 2 missed him to d zenith. She always adored his hard-work n dedication. His support n aid was what helped her to cope up in bringing out d sizzling chemistry of TR *Also with him 2*. Concealing d real emotions, she determined to face d new challenges of life.

After 3 years of further journey respectively, many things were changed in their life. Amar was back to single. Both VRIMAR were very well-known faces of d industry n earned d success beyond their imagination. Even though they r enraptured by d fame n success they dreamt of, yet their hearts were incomplete craving for d true happiness.

Though they were far away from each other except seldom encounters mutually, d feelings both had for each other was inevitable.  Amar tried his best to contemplate d thoughts on Vrinda n vice-versa but both ended up being as a most-adorable real life couple when he finally confessed his heart out without caring for d world n she accepted his proposal without any prior thought. * After all both were bound in d divine soul called LOVE which has neither any conditions nor any boundaries. It may happen any moment giving d time for d realization. Though it was his second relationship, she never allowed any hindrance thoughts to occupy her mind, it's obvious since she trusted him.*

VRIMAR nobly sustained each other in every phase of life. They were not among d one to show-up their real life flibbertigibbet to impress others, instead respected each-other space in d industry. They commendably grew-up in both real n reel life individually bemusing every single one.

As d 2 more years passed, they were knot in d auspicious relationship of d universe i.e, marriage in d summon of their beloved family n friends. It's not that they never had any MUs r fights, but they prevailed their relationship from all d odds of life n above all of it, LOVE was d sole companion which shackled them together forever.

As d time grew, d LOVE of VRIMAR resulted in giving birth to d most beautiful n blessed twins i.e, a baby boy as Vrinda's wish n baby girl as Amar's wish vaulting it into a sweet cute small family. They stood as an epitome of 'SEMPITERNAL LOVE'.

@Well, we often believe that destiny is what all! But "Destiny doesn't own us. Fate always leaves within us. We have to be brave enough to c it."[Credit: Movie 'BRAVE'] @

Edited by asha_TAAREY - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RES 
SEND ME PM 1ST 
1st of all thank u so much for PM 🤗
n abt ur OS thn i must say its one of 
best OS till now n i luv it how vrimar 
work hard n thn com over thr feeling 
n finally get married n live happily awsm OS 

Edited by raddhi - 10 years ago
res
unres..
it was damn beautifull os di.
ur imagination is beyond limits..
starting it was lil sad but ending ws so so so cherishing...
loved it very much..
superb work👏
Edited by .saumya. - 10 years ago
Beautiful os
totally loved it
Freakin_girl thumbnail
It wz spectacular nd amazn..
luvd it to d core..
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Such a beautiful OS 😳 😳 
Loved it ❤️
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its just awesome...i loved it so much...
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Spectacular Job Done !! VriMar will surely be missed along with TaaRey !!
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Asha I love your imagination
Amazing OS
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Will edit my comment after reading!!