Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Nautanki Times #56-Rishbala in Switzerland

-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Nautanki Times #56

We are looking volunteers for the following section.

Nailed it ! Scene of the week
Regular:
Backup:
Golmaal moment of the week
Regular:
Backup:
Blooper trooper of the week
Regular:
Backup:

Hola! Everybody!

Remember me?
I work in the "Tedha hai Par Mera Hai" department of our NL

Yes, now Remember right?

So lets get straight to the point...

Firstly let's show you the Article for this week
Theme was "Look Around" means in our forum

"

As you click Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon link, you are welcomed by the usual chaos, like you are stuck in a fish Market.

The main factor for that being the fan fights.

Its Rishbala v\s Sulabala

Long. Long time ago our forum was at peace, Not exactly at peace It still looked like a forum cluttered with posts. With a new post being created every 10 seconds. It took you 2 hours just to check the first 5 pages.

But now the times have changed, members have changed some members left the forum just because of these fan-fights.

"We have the right to express our opinion"

This statement is used when you are questioned on the bashing, Excluding a very few people no one is untouched by this, Even me.

I have witnessed Fan groups go to such extreme height of justifying for their favorite that It will look impossible when I tell you that, I am sure you will role you eyes on it with muttering a whatever.

Now ATs of the particular Jodi, are the safest places to bash the other one, but they are too being moderated.

One thing that keep the members united is "I Hate CVs"The most famous among all this is p.s. people put at the end of their post. Some of the examples are

p.s. This post is for Rishabalians, Bashers stay Away!!

p.s. This isn't intended to bash any Character, purely my view

p.s. I don't want to offend any Fan group; I am stating just what I think

p.s. This is for Sulbala fans, If I get 2 positive response for every 4 response I will be happy

And I have seen how many DTs it take for this forum, usually I see only 2-4 DTs but this Forum I think has the highest ones.

I will end it here only, As If you will go on explain Madhubala Forum..It will NEVER END"

So here it is, from our own Editor Apurva.

The reason behind it, We recieved no Articles from you people.

So If this continues I am scared the Department will shut down, so Hurry up people and get your creative juices flowing

So now the Theme for this Week is

"Interviewing my Favourite"

We all drool over our favourite character, right?
So here is your chance to tell your "Being a Fan" story

Imagine you got a chance to interview your favourite character from the show.

Who would you like to interview and why?
What would you ask him\her and What you would like to tell.

For Example
I am a big fan of Rishabh Kundra
so my Answer will be like-

I would like to Interview RK/Rishabh Kundra
I would ask him:
_How he manges to be noth Hot and Cool at the same time
_How does he delivers those amzing dialougues
and son on (My list is endless😆)

I would like to tell him that:
_I am a very BIG fan of yours
(Again the list is endless and personal too)

So like that you have to bundle up your question and what you would like to tell to him\her and PM it to ApurvaLovesARVI

*Title should be "Article"
* No word-limits but don't make it very long As we ACTUALLY will read it.
*You get only 6 days and It starts from the publishing of the article.

So Hurry Up and Show What you got!

Heads: -Dimple- & .BadtameezDil.

Headers: .BadtameezDil.
Newsletter Banner: MarshP
Award Signatures : MarshP
Introduction : Armu4eva
Summary of the Week: -sweetgal19-
Ishqian Moment of the Week : M.Hurr
Punchline of the Week : Armu4eva
Stupidest Moment of the Week : Armu4eva 
Bakra of the week : Armu4eva 
Dialogue of the week : -Dimple- 
Picture of the Week : Armu4eva 
Superstar of the Week : M.Hurr
Most Active Post [Sticky] : -Dimple-
Most Active Post [Normal] : -Dimple-
Icon of the Week [ANIMATED] : Sunshine Girl
Icon of the Week [NON ANIMATED] : M.Hurr
Signature of the Week [ANIMATED]: Sunshine Girl
VM of the Week : bubblygal1711
Article of the week: Jyo_KSG
Prediction of the week : manesha76  
Ratings of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Sun raha hai na tu aka Message to CV's : M.Hurr
Madhubala Addict of the week : Nafs_Sweetheart 
FF/OS/SS of the week : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa : -Wild_Desire-
Fashion Sense that needs to be trashed- chiknichameli07
Teda hai par mera hai: ApurvaLovesARVI
Edited by -Dimple- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Dimple- thumbnail

Monday,5th August

The Episode begins With Madhu getting shocked to see the card in which RK's photo is crossed. Madhu tries to call the hospital weather RK is there and they tell her that RK is not there at the hospital and so she tries to call Bittuji. RK suddenly comes home intending to surprise them but Madhu overcome with shock ,faints and Radha comes to take care but RK stops them. RK and Madhu talk and he tries to console Madhu. Madhu tries to tell something about Sultan to RK but suddenly, she gets a call from Sultan and he tells that her that he will kill RK. Next morning,Madhu and Radha prepare sweets for RK. RK asks Bittuji that if everybody is happy to see him (RK) released from jail. Madhu asks Radha to take of RK always and then asks her to give the sweets to RK.

Tuesday,6th August

The episode begins with Radha gives sweets to RK but RK does not accept it and he talks rudely to her telling her that she is not his mother but only Mohankundra's wife and Radha becomes upset. Madhu tries to console Radha. RK goes for the shooting and Madhu thinks about her past love life with RK. Sultan comes there and he blackmails Madhu and she tries to catch him but he manages to evade her. Madhu gives sweets to RK and they discuss about his mother but RK is still angry with his mother. Madhu tells RK that she wants to spend time with him and that she loves RK a lot. Madhu and RK discuss about their love life and RK gives surprise for Madhu. RK tells that he loves Madhu and the hug.

Wednesday,7th August

The Episode begins with RK taking Madhu for a drive on his bike and both of them talk happily. RK asks Madhu how much does she love him and Madhu tells him that she loves him a lot. Madhu tells RK that she missed him a lot. Madhu thinks about Sultan and she is worried about him as she remembers the divorce papers that he brought her to sign. Suddenly,Sultan comes there and he asks Madhu to sign the divorce papers but Madhu refused to sign the divorce papers. RK sees Sultan and he tells Sultan that he cannot break their relationship,and Sultan in anger, shoots RK. Madhu is shocked but she realises that it was just a dream! RK sees how perturbed she is and consoles her! RK tells Madhu that he has a surprise for her,for which they have to go somewhere at night! They arrive at a party thrown by Shahrukh Khan ,who has come to promote his film Chennai Express.

Thursday,8th August.

The episode starts with Shahrukh Khan comes as a chief guest in RK's party so everyone is excited and RK's family welcomes SRK who shows them his film trailer and everyone enjoys the trailer. Shahrukh asks Madhu to dance on the stage. Madhu dances with RK, SRK and Deepika for the song 1 2 3 4 get on the dance floor.. and everybody is enjoying the party. Madhu sees Sultan suddenly and she gets a call from Sultan. Sultan asks Madhu to sign the divorce papers otherwise he would kill RK and she gets all freaked out again. Shahrukh asks RK to dance with Madhu and they dance to the song Titli .Madhu tries to telling something about Sultan to RK but stops herself. Shahrukh tells Madhu that RK and Madhu should always live together with a lot of love and puts her hand in RK's .Then,a group photo is taken.

Friday,9th August 

The episode starts with Madhu seeing Sultan and she searches for him, RK too notices Madhu and follows her. Madhu tells Sultan to give her one more night and that tomorrow she will leave RK's life. Sultan tries to touch Madhu and Madhu tells him to stop as she is RK's wife and she says she never loves him because she loves only RK and RK is her life. Sultan gives Madhu one more night to be with RK. Madhu tells RK that they should go home and Sultan leaves without RK's knowledge. RK and Madhu both are seen in the moonlight and they are talking together. RK tells Madhu not to worry about anything. Madhu tells RK that she will not leave him and hugs him tightly.

Saturday,10th August

The episode starts with RK holding Madhu's hand when she wakes up next morning and asks her where is she going to which Madhu asks RK to leave her hand. RK asks Madhu to tell him what happened & when Madhu is about to tell everything to RK ,she remembers Sultan's words & keeps quiet. Radhaji tells Madhu about RK. Suddenly,Police enters RK's house and informs that RK's bail has been cancelled so they have to take RK back to the police station. On hearing that everyone gets shocked. Madhu starts to cry, but RK calms her by asking her not to worry. Madhu realises that this might be Sultan's plan and fears for RK. Hence she takes out the divorce papers in front of Ganpati Bappa and signs it. While signing the papers she thinks about RK & starts crying.  Madhu calls Bittuji asking him if she can meet RK right away. Lawyer agrees to it and Bittuji informs Madhu that she can meet RK.

6th Aug:

Madhu feeds RK with her hands and tells her she loves him so much that she cant live without him and at the same to she wants to live for him,she asks him if he knows when she lost herself to him?RK smiles and madhu tells him when she first saw pain in his eyes and when he smiled first time in front of her she felt whole life is smiling,she tells RK he didn't know that madhu was seeing RK and seeing herself falling in love with him RK said she's saying his lines to him madhu says dunno about that but where these lines are written they were written for me.Madhu caresses RK's face and he too caresses her face lovingly and wipes her tears,Madhu cups RK's face with tears in her eyes and there's an eyelock,RK asks why and madhu says let her see his face she doesn't wanna lose this moment he tried to cover her eyes but madhu stops RK,RK covers madhu's eyes and tells her to come with him,madhu asks where he says just come and takes her to a separate place in the studio,its dark and RK keeps madhu's eyes covered with his hands,madhu says you will leave me here,she asks  him if she now open her eyes? And RK says no,RK switches on the light and there's snow everywhere(artificial snow)madhu's happy to see that all,and RK says her eyes was closed but he stayed with her,madhu hugs RK and RK hugs her back.

7th Aug:

Madhu says to RK he's talking about love but didn't take her to the love journey Switzerland,RK grabs madhu and says he though his arms were her Switzerland and Nagaland she says when a girl says no it means it's a yes and when it's a yes it's a no,RK thanked her for telling this.

Madhu rues and says its our tenth anniversary and he brought her to studio to celebrate,she says she thought he would take her for a ride with winds blowing fast and she will be holding him tight,and RK offers her his hand and asks if she's ready?RK tells her to close her eyes and she does,RK brings a bike and tells her to sit,she sits behind RK,holding him from back she asks him where he's taking her and RK says where the fast winds blow,they start their ride as if really ridhing on the bike in the sky,madhu thanked RK to turning her real dream into an artificial reality she says at home she sees his outdoor shoot photos everywhere and rues about it,RK says he keeps saying to come with him but she never came its not his fault,madhu says than who will take care of home and she says who will look after Arjun and Vibha(Rishabala's would be kids)RK says and what about maya?Madhu says maya? He says I know you will forget my maya because you have given all her responsibilities to me,Madhu says but in your absence I have to take care of her and to put her to sleep I have to make her to watch your movie to her which is Kainaat and because of that I have seen it many times too,RK says liar she too sees it because she misses him badly,madhu says she misses him badly ,RK says how does she like the dream?she says it driven her crazy ,madhu hugs RK and he hugs her back and madhu asks him if he would be keep giving her surprises like this and he says always and will come closer to her,madhu smiles and asks RK to bring the same flowers he brought for her when maya was about to born,she was in pain and he almost killed the doctor he went to find those flowers for her and when he came maya was born suddenly stopped crying seeing you,RK goes to bring flowers for madhu(madhu had a nightmare and she screams)RK comes back with flowers and madhu hugs him and RK hugs her back she request RK to take her home back.

8th August:

Rishabala dances in SRK's party on titli banke dil uda,the back hugs,the deep eyelocks,RK lifting up madhu,picking her up in his arms and looking at her lovingly and the song ends on the famous RK pose.

9thAugust:

Madhu demands a tight wala hug from RK and tells him not to leaver her and don't let her go just hold her tight,RK and madhu hugs passionately,(madhu keeps crying and crying and crying)RK's lost in madhu's love,they both release each other from each other's grip and have an intense eyelock,RK caresses madhu's face and madhu caresses RK's RK wipes madhu's tears and they both hug again.

10thAugust:

Madhu wakes up and slept keeping her head on RK's chest she caresses his face and is about to go when RK holds her hand and says she caresses only one cheek the other one will feel jealous,she says let her go and RK asks why isn't she crying is she not well??madhu rues that RK's making fun of her.

RishaBala feed each other at breakfast table,first RK feeds madhu saying for her fight with him he enjoyed,second for a face without tears,than madhu feeds him for his long life,than for his happiness and RK's about to feed madhu for their lifetime togetherness when someone interrupts.

Seriously??? Sultan ...   Hadd ho gai ...

Forcing a married woman to break her marriage... by hook or crook to marry her...is one thing but trying to touch her... quite another 😡  Really disliked it..when Sultan tried to touch Madhu ..! Thankfully tho .. Madhu turned her face away to express her disappointment ...as well..!! 

SRK for lightening up RishaBala's life,what an entry it was all his love tips to madhu and rk were worth watching,love the way SRK notices tension in madhu's eyes and advises her to be honest with RK.Really SRK you are the king of hearts.

-Dimple- thumbnail

Oh well when SRK is here.. there is no way .. to talk of anyone.. else .. here 😉

So herewith dedicating the Pic of the Week to the BADSHAH of Bollywood...and his cute moments with Rishbala..!! 😳

Don ki ENTRY 😉

Aa gaya .. dekho . .KAUN??  DON ...ye hai DON 

Rishbala bane TITLI 😳

Aah the beautiful moment of love..when Rishbala grooved together on the Titli song..

Family KODAK moment...😛

When the entire family gathered on stage and screamed.. CHENNAI ..

&

the PROMISE ...

SRK made Madhu promise that...she will stay with RK forever ...come what may..!! 😳

Madhu:"Tum mujhe RK se door hone ke liye majboor kar sakte ho, par hum dono ko kabhi alag nahi kar paoge tum. Meri Ankhon mein tum kabhi apne aap ko nahi dekh paoge. Kyunki meri aakhon mein tumhe sirf aur sirf RK dikhega. Bhale mein tumhare sapno mein aa jaon, Par mere sapno mein sirf aur sirf RK ki jagah hai"

Look at the confidence. This is amazing. Loved the karara jawab she gave to Sultan. Sultan is dreaming too much and she gave a reality check to him that I maybe coming in your dreams but for me only RK has the right on me, my soul. ONLY RK has the right on her.

Madhu:Abhi bhi tum hum dono ko alag karna chahte ho na, to tumhare paas sirf aur sif ek raasta hai. Mar daalo mujhe

Madhu: "Mujhe kas ke pakdo, zor se, tight waala hug. Nahi RK kuch mat kaho, bus kas ke pakadke rakho, itna kas ke, ki mein chotna jaon "

Madhu Darling, Dil khush kar dita What an amazing Dialogue Delivery for the whole week. I was so enjoying each dialogue. And here came another "Tight waala hug" Dialogue. "Bas kas ke pakade rakho...awww Madhu🤗

RK: Ishq tumhe hua , Ishq hamein hua
Kuch tumne mujhse churaya, kuch maine tumse uthaya
Tumne mera sankipan, aur maine tumhara sentipan

The right Kameena is here with another shayari. Woowww woh bhi bilkul RK ishhytle😆😉

Sultan:'Waqt ..hi to nahi hai tumhare paas Madhu ... kyunki jitna waqt tum RK se dur hone me lagaogi...utna hi waqt RK apni zindagi se dur hota jaegi..'

Sultan this week chanting the same dialogue, ab to lagta hai Madhubala ko bhi yaad ho gaya hoga😆😉

SRK: jab tak Madhubala RK ke saath hai, RK ko kuch nahi hoga

Bang on👏 thats what we all think. Sultan is saying that he will kill RK if Madhu doesnt leave him. But the truth is if Madhu leaves RK then RK will be dead, he wont be alive too nor Madhu.

Well this week I would Fashion ka hai yeh jalwa goes to RishBala and Bhatia Family and Bittu G.. Their attire on party episode were really good, specially Mr. & Mrs. Kundra's were looking Dashing 😳

Deepali, your saree is a disaster of too many colors!! The mixture of green, pink and violet with hideous black circles looks like 3 different sarees that were stitched together for a reason that I cannot comprehend! Trash it!

Who else.. but poor Madhu ... 

No matter.. how hard she prayed.. or tried... Bappa din seem to want to let her off the hook ..n after a short glimmer of hope.. of RKs return n safety ..she was forced to give into Sultans condition to save RK...and bring him out from behind the bars AGAIN! 😭

-Dimple- thumbnail

*Woot Woot* after a while..got the chance to have a Rishbala punchline 

Ishq tumhe hua.. ishq hume hua. .
kuch tumne.. mujhse churaya.. kuch maine tumse uthaya... 
tumne mera sunkypan .. aur maine tumhara sentipan.. -- RK 

Aah RK boy...kya khoob kaha 😉 agree totally...thanks to Madhu ..u r talking to moon 😆 n thanks to u..Madhu is going to do crazy things to protect u..! 

Madhu has already lost it without a fight so all eyes are set on RK,please make him act in his RKish way ,make him smell something fishy and so he can save his madhu in time,not after signing the damn divorce papers but before that.

I would rate this week 3.5/5.. Sultan as-usual continues his nonsense 🥱 Madhu unwillingly sings divorce papers  *Sigh* Cv's made both leads RK & Madhu dump😡 The reason for giving 3/5 is for Deepika-SRK-MB episode RishBala & SRK-DP dancing on 1,2,3,4 get on dance floor , RishBala dance was surprise for all of us..😳 😉The dance was *superb*.. RishBala bike ride , their talk about future children😆 and the scene were RK tries to cheer up Madhu & Friday's(9.8.13) episode RishBala tight hug.. that scene was emotional too

RK will tare Divorce papers & Madhu will tell RK about Sultan . But this RK will have to plan properly otherwise he will have to lose Madhu for ever . RK - Madhu might to trap Sultan . Sultan will be unaware about trap . But Madhu - RK will keep everything secret . Now everyone will assume Madhu & RK will get separate . Media will flash news about them . In this way Sultan will come to know that finally He has won in separating RK - Madhu . Then Sultan might make one mistake . That would last mistake & he will be caught by police . But Madhu might get injured in whole thing . 

My choice for this week is - tabby999

I've chosen tabby to be our addictz of the week after looking at her activity she has made 59 threads for the week, over a wide range of subject matter, from symbolism of the lead pair's actions, TRP analysis, reporting tweets from relevant people in the serial world concerned with this show, promos, spoilers and news to the forum, from various sources NDTV/SBS/SBB/E24, metromasti and the Colors tv's website. Tabby also posts photos of the actors in the show and analysis of their actions. She's keeping the forum very active  Congratulations and totally deserved. 

Here is your Prize siggy

-Dimple- thumbnail

FF : FF-Destined to be together?*Chapter-9/pg-56*

by ..Pooja.. likes 50

Your gift

by zoshad3119  likes 50

Your gift

SS: Rishbala SS- Kissing a stranger

by Janani24  likes 37

Your gift

VM of the week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYrt2jTaE0E

by Dance4Life220

Likes 15

Channel Link https://www.youtube.com/user/Dance4Life220?feature=watch

We are extremly sorry we were not able to fill in this section due to some reason. Aplogies!!

By PrittB (28 Likes)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3691104?pn=23

Your gift

By PrittB (25 Likes)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3691104?pn=5

Your gift

No Icon Of the week for this week

Regarding use of abusive words against characters.

By:vijay

View: 1443
Replies: 9

*DD Nautanki Films Interview Written Update*

By:-sweetgal19-

View: 2787
Replies: 94

amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo on all the winners!!!!🥳

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dimpu Congrats on the New DP! 🥳

Well I am again Volunteering for the following section!😃

Regular:Mayu
-Dimple- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mayu-

Dimpu Congrats on the New DP! 🥳

Well I am again Volunteering for the following section!😃

Regular:Mayu

Done😳
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations NL team for the 56th Edition👏

Mallu
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice layout love the colours well done everybody it's a good edition.

Congrats to all the winners 👏