Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se Help Desk

Posted: 10 years ago

Post any queries concerning the show and you'll get the needed help...Also post all the suggestions related to the show and Forum here..

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
About Show cast Information. i hope it will help you.

Rucha Gujarati, the petite beauty who has acted in many popular shows, is all set to play a negative character in Zee TV's new offering, 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se'. Here, Rucha will play the role of Mahima. She is the lead protagonist Shivani's (enacted by Mansi Srivastav) bhabi (sister-in-law). She will be seen opposite Vikas Sethi (Jaswant Rana) and together, they will be the main negative leads in the show.

Produced by Film Farm, 'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se' also stars Arhaan Behl and Mansi Srivastav in lead roles and boasts of actors like Alok Nath, Akshat Gupta and Parneet Chauhan in important roles. Said Rucha, "I have got an opportunity to play a very interesting character in this show. Viewers will definitely identify with Mahima because there's one such character in almost every household. She is not evil but turns grey depending on situations. She is simply materialistic and power hungry. It's actually fun to play such a character as it adds another dimension to the story. Mahima has seen many ups and downs in her father's business while growing up and so, she has turned into a shrewd young women and a greedy opportunist. More street smart than her husband, she is the dominant force in his life. She makes Shivani believe that she is her well wisher whereas the viewers will know that she is actually not so. I have extremely fond memories of working with Zee TV in shows like Waaris and Ramayan. Can't wait to start shooting for this one.."

Arhaan will be playing the role of Raghu, who is an average guy. He is a simple lower middle class boy in the show who is loyal and hard working. Perneet Chauhan is set to make a comeback and join the cast. She was last seen in Love Ne Bana Di Jodi.

Well-known Marathi actress Shubhangi Latkar will play the role of Arhaan's mother. And to complete the cast, Alok nath will play the role of Shivani's grandfather. There is no doubt that Alok Nath will make the most of his acting skills and impress the audience with his character in this show.

'Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se' is Raghu and Shivani's story. Shivani is like a princess in a castle and Raghu (Arhan Behl) is her grandfather's (Alok Nath) aide who survives on a meagre income. Will their destinies cross paths and create circumstances that are way beyond their control? To connect with Raghu and Shivani's lives, stay tuned to the show is slated to go on air on Zee TV soon.

y isnt there no chaska meter and popular cast for do dil bandhe ek dori see ???😊
Originally posted by khushbuahmed12

y isnt there no chaska meter and popular cast for do dil bandhe ek dori see ???😊
DT is working on this issue.. you can check here
Link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3698746
. when DT will get full Information they will forward information to site Admin then Site Admin will put up the popular cast list as well as Chaska meter ranking..😳
Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago
Sorry Naresh but this link is not working. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
where can I watch do dil bandhe ... full episodes??

Youtube blocks all the episodes.. and dailymotion too..

so where can I watch it yaar?? I hate YT and DM!!

please help me..
Originally posted by Naz_YuvReen

where can I watch do dil bandhe ... full episodes??

Youtube blocks all the episodes.. and dailymotion too..

so where can I watch it yaar?? I hate YT and DM!!

please help me..
whenever I need any video for updates I go to Desi Thashan. There you'll definitely find it.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

whenever I need any video for updates I go to Desi Thashan. There you'll definitely find it.
hope so. :( Dailymotion deletes Videos too after 2-3 hours but I couldn't come online yesterday so couldn't watch it
how can i post pics in IF post,thread...pls provide step to step help...
Originally posted by simmi.friends03

how can i post pics in IF post,thread...pls provide step to step help...
for posting any pic u will have to use IF code. For pic [IMG*]Link[/IMG*]

Note: remove * frm above code.Edited by -Naresh- - 10 years ago