Allegory in History? - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
@Sruja Whoa, that is a whole lot of information! A real treasure trove! Where did you find this?

It is said that Dritarashtra and Gandhari had 100 sons is this an allegoric presentation?
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 10 years ago

@ Surya it is from some Sanskrit Texts I guess!😊

@ Cherry

When the mind and intellect run blindly in all 10 directions and functions through 10 sense organs , give rise to hundred (10 x 10 = 100) propensities, desires, thoughts, ambitions, expectations and dreams. These are the children of the mind and symbolized as the 100 sons of Dritarashtra in Mahabharata.😊

Just  Wanted to share this pic with U all πŸ˜ƒ.

Edited by shubsmayur - 10 years ago
 Just  Wanted to share this pic with U all πŸ˜ƒ. Edited by shubsmayur - 10 years ago

Finally... Its uploaded...
Originally posted by shubsmayur

Just  Wanted to share this pic with U all πŸ˜ƒ, hoping this time u all can view this image.
@shubsmayur Sorry but the pic is still not seen. Perhaps, if you posted the link..
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

@shubsmayur Sorry but the pic is still not seen. Perhaps, if you posted the link..

@ surya- now the pic is uploaded tried many times but now finally uploaded.
I am overwhelmed reading these  informative postsπŸ‘.Thanks a lot for posting them and in a way enlightening me.Should I say I am blessed or getting the path laid for spiritual journey.Whatever it may be It was truly wonderful reading all the posts.Each one of you like devon ka dev ..are gurvom ka guruπŸ˜‰ . Edited by amukta - 10 years ago