FF Pyaar ek khubsurat ehsaas pg 100 updt - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago
Soo sorry I m very late.

Beautiful update. The rain dance is depicted well.  And atlast it is a dream...!

Waiting for more to reveal.

Thanks for the pm dear.
Originally posted by Dsudipa

sry 4 late reply Sangs, fantastic update, loved d way Ram propose Priya, wow its jt amazing, thx u  so much 4 PM

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
dont be sorry πŸ˜›
thank u for loving it 😊
my pleasure dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lalmadhu

Soo sorry I m very late.

Beautiful update. The rain dance is depicted well.  And atlast it is a dream...!

Waiting for more to reveal.

Thanks for the pm dear.

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
dont be sorry 😊
this ff is over dear πŸ˜‰
so no continuing and dream has finally come true πŸ˜ƒ
my pleasure dear πŸ˜›
I think it is the last part.  But soo beautiful, wonderful,  soo dreamy what to say...just  MUAHH...

Thank u dear for such a love story on Raya and the continuous pms and ur love thru it.  Thank u very much.

Continue with ur other works.  And do write more.

GOD BLESS U AND STAY SAFE AND HAPPY.
Originally posted by lalmadhu

I think it is the last part.  But soo beautiful, wonderful,  soo dreamy what to say...just  MUAHH...

Thank u dear for such a love story on Raya and the continuous pms and ur love thru it.  Thank u very much.

Continue with ur other works.  And do write more.

GOD BLESS U AND STAY SAFE AND HAPPY.

thank u dear for cmnts and loving it tooπŸ˜›
my pleasure dear πŸ˜ƒ
surelyy will cont with other works πŸ˜›
thank u for blessings πŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 5
awww awesome update sangs... sorry for late coming but loved this past present combination track... very interesting also loved how Priya kept a condition front of Ram it looks really promising story finally RaYa fall in love after one year with each other so gud amazing,... moving for next...

Part 6
awww finally Priya realize her love for Ram in form of jealousy awesome ... hope soon she accept & confess to Ram too too gud mind blowing update,... awesome the way Ram gonna make agree Priya for their love will gonna be awesome for sure... moving for next...

Part 7
awww awesome what lovely scenery u have created for RaYa too gud awesome loved how the way they went out along with whole collage clan & enjoyed it a lot loved the song season too... then RaYa left out a lone was awesome Priya just wishing Ram to be there & her wish fulfilled to Ram be there awesome just amazing both were left out alone... awesome just 2 good... moving for next...

Part 8
aww awesome romantic Part it was so gud & amazing I so so loved it RaYa was so awesome as always just mind blowing so finally Dono ko pyaar ho hi gaya too gud both want confess but can't as want other one to confess first so gud Present part is also interesting u have took us to suspense let's see where u take us now moving for next ...

Part 9
wow what a end never thought of like this... loved the whole ways of Ram to proposes Priya it was so awesome enjoyed it a lot... finally Ram won his love back & got his Priya back its awesome just too gud... everything was so perfect just mind blowing too gud... waiting for new SS do post soon...