Originally posted by .pia_12.

nice preview
continue soon!!!

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
ill cont soonπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

Nice preview..
Priya started feeling for Ram but is confused to name it as love..

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ€—
hm priya is confused whether it is love or nt πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sssabcd

nice preview.

thank u dear for cmnts πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sinalbest

Nice preview 😊

thank u sagar for cmnts πŸ˜›
guys i really wanted to end this ss in this update but going with flow i could nt end but iam gonna end it in next part
hope u all like this part

Part 5:

After 1 yr:

Airport:

Priya is sitting on the chair and crying covering her face with her palm. She was cursing herself for the blunder she did in the past.

"Mujhey isaa nahi karnaa tha"

"Agar main uss dhin woh sab kuch nahi kaarthi toh aaj main ram ke paas hothi thi"

Ye sab kuch mere galthi hain

Main apna pehla pyaar ko chuki hoo aur phirse ek aur baar main ram ka pyaar bhi kho javogi

Auditorium:

Ram was receiving the momento of the topper of the department award ram was elated and was so so spell bound when he was receiving the award

He came down the stage was searching for priya but her friends told her that priya left the college before 1 hr

Ram was searching for priya badly and priya was sobbing in the airport

Airport:

we all make mistakes and repent thinking we should not have done that priya was also going through same phase but some mistakes or decisions taken by us change our complete life and when we take a wrong step we have to face the consequences and priya was also going through the same phase in her life

her 1 foolish step brought her life to this phase

priya wished this way

kaash main woh galthi nahi kit hi tho main aaj ram ke saath hothi paar meri ek galthi ki wajase naa main ram ke paas jaa saktha hoo ya unke bina reh sakthaa hoo

ek baar jab meri love fail hua main aapne aapko compose kiya paar iss baar mujhme utna himmat nahi ki main aage baad sakhoo

i wish i could rewind the time and correct the mistake but time never stops for us nor rewind for us time is that precious for us

priya started fathoming about the past which changed her life forever

college:

ram was searching for priya madly he was calling everyone and asking if they saw priya or not

ram was not crying  physically but his heart was crying out for priya he never prayed god but now he is driving and praying god asking him to give his love to him and thinking about time which he spent with priya.

Flashback starts:

The day when priya took a momento from the reputated scientist of their respective field priya heart was contented with a ecstasy and even ram.

Days passed smoothly with priya and ram came back from holidays and on the first day of reopening of college

Ram was literally waiting for priya and priya slowly caught her books in hand and neha and a more friends were accompanying her. Ram was waiting to propose priya but some how as priya was busy with her friends and ram missed a chance to propose her so he decided to propose her in the evening and the classes were going on but ram did not listen a single word in the class he was filled with anxiety at the time panic what if his love rejects him

Ram was talking to himself

Will priya accept my love

He was pacifying himself

No ram any girl will accept u priya will surely accept u

Ram was so restless, a bit happy if she accepts a bit worried if  she rejects and he was going through all these phases at one time and did not even listen a single class

He decided to tell his love the 4 magical words and decided that he will face the consequences of it he was checking watch 60 times in 5 min in this way the whole classes he was asking his vikram and ashwin time and not letting him also listen class. Vikram ashwin and ram were sitting on the bench

Ram:ashwin yaar ek baar mujhey ek favour kardoo

Ashwin:hm bolo ek hi sec main bolnaa mera class disturb hojayegaa

Ram was thinking

Kitna attitude hain isko toh main badmee dekhungi and again changed his countenance

Ram:yaar ashwin ek baar tera kavita ye professor sunadhoo yaar plz aaj ke liye

Ashwin just jumped from that place when he heard kavitha and went and sat in first seat from last bench

Ram was taunting gadha kaika baag gaayaa

Ram again started asking time to vikram

Vikram and ram were talking when one of the most strict professor was teaching the class

Ram:vikram time kyaa horaa yaar

Ye professor ko koi kaam nahi hain kyaa jho aaj hi itna dheer class padarii

Vikram:ram ye tum mujhey 100 time puchrii hoo main time batake taang achukii hoo

Ye lo mera watch aur mobile aab isey time dekhoo aur mujhey class sune dhoo

Ram:kyaa yaar tum mera dosth hoo ya dushmaan ek tho priya ko propose karna chahti hoo aur tum hoo ki isaaa kaare hoo

Vikram just opened his mouth to utter something

Professor saw this 2 whispering something and made them stand

Professor:ram aur vikram tum dono utoo

This 2 were pretending as if professor was calling some one else

Professor:vikram aur ram utoo

He screamed loudly

They both got up as if they did some wonderful job

Professor only uttered 1 word

Get lost u too idiots

Vikram felt bad and was about to apologise but ram happily with a grin on his face pulled vikram out of class along with him. Here vikram and ram were fighting ki becoz of ram he missed his class and ur my friend and u cant help

The time came when classes were over and ram was waiting for priya to come out luckily this time his stars favoured him as priya was alone

Ram:priya plz come with me

He clutched her hand and took her to the park where students don't visit at that time

Priya:ram what r u doing where are u taking me

Ram:priya i don't know how to say

Priya was perplexed at ram's behaviour he was behaving out of his character today she was staring at him

Priya:what u want to say ram i am unable to understand what u want to say and why u brought me here

Ram was so tensed he engulped a lot of air into his lungs his hands were trembling to speak out his heart in front of his love but ram decided to tell his love those magical words that day without any delay

Ram:priya i don't know when it happened and how it happened but i started loving u priya

Priya was dumbstruck for a while she did not know how to react to ram she became numb all her senses were lost she never expected ram will propose her she was astonished by ram behaviour that he loved her she took a lot of time to come out of shock which ram gave her by proposing her.

Priya lost her first love she lost interest in the word believe she convinced herself  that she will never again love anyone and the scar the agony which her first love left did not even heal and ram proposed her she did not know what to tell

Ram was silently watching priya intently to know the answer what she is gonna give

Priya was reminiscing the incident happened in the morning

Ram mother Krishna came and was telling the hod that ram is not studying properly and is irresponsible his father and she are worried about him don't know where will he end up

Krishna those words were shovering in her mind and priya decided that she will keep a condition that he has to gain her with progression in his carrer and when he concentrates on his studies he will surely realise difference between love and infraturation

Priya:ok ram u love me right

Ram:hm

With a lot of enthusiasm reflected in his eyes he told yes

Priya:ram u love me but what is next to it

Ram kept a blank face and thought for a while

Ram:priya i promise u ill marry u and give all the happiness u deserve

Priya:but how

Ram:ill give u priya everything

Priya:ram i want to live with u but i want my husband to be independent and live on his own he should earn by himself and reach a position not depend on his parents property

Ram took a while when priya was telling all this

Priya was about to speak

Ram:ok priya done

Priya:ok then till we settle we both will not meet each other even after that if u love me ill marry u ram

Ram was perplexed  but he anticipated whatever priya told is right

Ram:ok priya till i settle and reach a position to fulfil all ur happiness ill not be disturbing u

Days passed where ram took every word of priya very seriously

He only kept 1 word that he will win his love by progressing in his carrer to heights of sky

The man who never touched books except on exam day started reading it everyday the boy who was famous for all the naughtiness in the class became a studious boy and started listening classes without fall. The boy who use to be first in fighting once upon a time totally left it and only concentrated on his studies and want to earn a job on his own and achieve his love in his life.

Although it was a difficult thing for ram initially to study but he realised self confidence and positive attitude are the weapons of  humans he utilised this weapons and started answering all the questions which his professors asked him in class.

Seeing this transition somewhere priya started feeling for him that he changed himself for her this feeling made her attracted towards him.

1 day it was sports day in the college

It was a inter college competition in the college

Ram was the captain and leading the boys team in his college. Priya and complete college came to cheer them up

Ram after a lot of efforts and struggle won the match ram was so handsome ram won this made priya so much happy she was feeling proud that her man won the match

She realised what she thought for a while

My man

Priya was talking to herself

to know what happened next in raya life
keep waiting for my updts

waiting for ur likes and cmnts
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by .sangs123. - 10 years ago
nice...pls continue soon...
Liked Priya's answer when Ram proposed.
As every girl thinks the same way I mean most.

Loved Rams transition.
good update.
Congratulations for completing 50 pages.
keep rocking.
very nice.pls continue soon..
thank you for the pm 
i liked priya's condition 
anyway ram is always priya's man