•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Today rams expressions were so good in RB mode with kartik and in godhbharai he.was so sorry but didn't know what to do felt like hugging him and precap omg both the golus made.me emotional will miss the jodi
RB ram is always a treat to watch..
Loved his helpless nd sorry exp when nuts looked at him...nd very heart wrenching precap..will surely miss Amrita badly..
i know i felt so bad for him my poor baby chalo anyways nuts accepted bhanus proposal now its her head ache none forced her now no one will blame Ram

But the precap was so EMO both Ram and Amrita had such a beautiful chemistry
Originally posted by vironikajain

Loved his helpless nd sorry exp when nuts looked at him...nd very heart wrenching precap..will surely miss Amrita badly..
Yes.I wished thar after everybody left and only RaYa were there,he could have walked to Priya and hugged her and  get reassured by her that it is not his fault.That would have been hawee.
But then Cvs always miss such golden opportunity and leave us to dream.
Originally posted by sahana747

Yes.I wished thar after everybody left and only RaYa were there,he could have walked to Priya and hugged her and get reassured by her that it is not his fault.That would have been hawee.

So true sahana..i also thought same that now he will walk towards priya but tai tai fish.. ๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by vironikajain

agreed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by sahana747

Yes.I wished thar after everybody left and only RaYa were there,he could have walked to Priya and hugged her and  get reassured by her that it is not his fault.That would have been hawee.
yes...they were in same frame...btw Cvs always misses the chance... 
Agree the precap was so emotional
in the RB mode Ram is definitely a treat to watch, in fact he was also looking very fresh in the scene, felt really bad in the godbharai scene, infact has anyone noticed he had tears in his eyes, in his right eye, felt bad, can feel his helplessness as big brother but its was the precap which made my eyes teary, OMG! I was chocked when I saw that scenes, it was so touchy and emotional, really going to miss my cutie pie and will surely miss papa-beti jodi, no one can replace Peehu, no one means NO ONE, Amrita was not only roght rather she was apt as peehu, carbon and xerox copy of her on screen father Ram kapoor. 
Originally posted by jineejiggs

in the RB mode Ram is definitely a treat to watch, in fact he was also looking very fresh in the scene, felt really bad in the godbharai scene, infact has anyone noticed he had tears in his eyes, in his right eye, felt bad, can feel his helplessness as big brother but its was the precap which made my eyes teary, OMG! I was chocked when I saw that scenes, it was so touchy and emotional, really going to miss my cutie pie and will surely miss papa-beti jodi, no one can replace Peehu, no one means NO ONE, Amrita was not only roght rather she was apt as peehu, carbon and xerox copy of her on screen father Ram kapoor. 
yeah he looked so sorry and i felt bad for him and the precap made me even more emotional today papa beti both will make us cry buckets will miss their cute convos no one can play pihu better than amrita