Revised rules for uploading pictures(Page 2)

Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks Tanu, that solves a lot of the issues now!! 
1 Likes this
Thanks alot to Tanu for making these rules and making everything crystal clear on this!Hug
1 Likes this
The rules are good, but I think pics taken from high quality videos without any channel logo should be allowed.
3 Likes this
^ Mods Hug

^ Pls. tag Sriti Jha also to this pic ..?  Embarrassed
1 Likes this
It's interesting to see this post. 
My friends and I have uploaded many pics complying with all your rules but it never gets through your approval. Usually takes several months to even have 1 pic uploaded. Only few celebrities pics get approved quick rest of the celebs just almost never get processed. V discouraging.
2 Likes this
Originally posted by visrom

The rules are good, but I think pics taken from high quality videos without any channel logo should be allowed.
hey 
yes the ones without logo and are of high quality are approved. I mentioned caps as for the once taken from low quality video and with logoEmbarrassed
2 Likes this
Originally posted by AASUS

It's interesting to see this post. 
My friends and I have uploaded many pics complying with all your rules but it never gets through your approval. Usually takes several months to even have 1 pic uploaded. Only few celebrities pics get approved quick rest of the celebs just almost never get processed. V discouraging.
Hey dear
sorry for the inconvenience caused ,now onwards we will see to it that every pics are uploaded in time . let me know which actor pictures you are talking about.
1 Likes this
Thanks a ton najmeen for this much needed info.  Tongue Edited by -Nidz- - 7 years ago
1 Likes this