India's Dancing Superstar

Just wanted to say...

Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
India's Dancing superstar is the best dance show in India...  They brought all the talents from the nook and corners of our country and gave them a platform to perform... Every contestant in the show where amazing... Every talent got a recognition thru the show... I loved IDS to the core.. and now i'm gonna miss it terribly... Waiting for IDS season 2, waiting for the next set of talent to emerge out...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah loved IDS too. The atmosphere was amazing, no fights, no bitterness, no dummy fight promos. Basically I loved the rapport contestants shared with each other. As soon as the winner was announced you could see a smiling hugging runner-up in Akshay Pal and an ecstatic Amardeep coming to hug his winner friends. In how many shows have we seen that before?

Akshay Pal, MJ5, Amardeep and D-Maniax were my pick of the lot, just loved the show these guys put up. I have to admit I have a special special affection for Akshay Pal, almost seemed like a son I wish I had. I really really wanted him to win. I am going to miss my little wonder.

However I am glad MJ5 won, they were very deserving too. Wishing all the youngsters who participated a great life ahead.
Edited by kanak. - 10 years ago
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kanak.

Yeah loved IDS too. The atmosphere was amazing, no fights, no bitterness, no dummy fight promos. Basically I loved the rapport contestants shared with each other. As soon as the winner was announced you could see a smiling hugging runner-up in Akshay Pal and an ecstatic Amardeep coming to hug his winner friends. In how many shows have we seen that before?

Akshay Pal, MJ5, Amardeep and D-Maniax were my pick of the lot, just loved the show these guys put up. I have to admit I have a special special affection for Akshay Pal, almost seemed like a son I wish I had. I really really wanted him to win. I am going to miss my little wonder.

However I am glad MJ5 won, they were very deserving too. Wishing all the youngsters who participated a great life ahead.

Unlike in usual shows for the first time for me the winner part wasnt the priority... the important part was that every deserving contestant got recognition, and hopefully will get even more success in future.. All of them where winners, all of them were champions... And thats the thing i loved the most about this show... 
Edited by swetha811 - 10 years ago