Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friends this is a one time read or one time watch for full OS for readers convenience. All four are accumulated to one part for one time read.  

Thank You๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Sleeping on the grey couch draped in white net sari with heavy and broad embroidery border, her head rests on the hand rest while her chest and stomach face the ceiling, her legs has already made their way straitening on the couch with her left hand on her waist and another rests on the grey velvet sheet of couch, each hand embellishing beautiful batch of red glass bangles with diamond kadas on batch's extremity, Legs adorning beautiful golden anklets with red and white stone studded  toe rings on index finger of foots.  Her forehead adorned the red mark made of vermilion conveying her marital status and mangalsutra daggling around her neck fasten by her only love claiming her , her face facing the beautiful dinner tablescape with lots of delicious meals placed secured under lids of elegant white and golden porcelain diner set. The table is set on beautiful cream lace table's cloth centered with Tower Vase with white dendrobium orchids and designer long ceramic candle stands on both sides of table lighting long white candles. Light of candles is making her face so alluring that today moon shyly hide itself under duvet of clouds . Hair lay openly on her left shoulder. Outside the cool breeze is blowing making its way into their bedroom through window blowing away net cream curtains from its way and making the wind chimes singing its own composition.  Tonight's sky consisting dim light stars are playing hide and sick are covered with fluffy clouds. It seems after preparing such delicious food and setting the table to its perfection, she is too tired that her eyes were closed into deep slumber automatically, while waiting for her beloved husband who on other hand is stuck up again with a last business meeting of the day which meant to be for two hours but expired after five long hectic hours. The clock strikes its small finger on eleven and bigger one on five while it's most active finger still making sound of tik tik tik, Oh he is too tired after  such unwanted delayed meeting. On his way to their bedroom he starts thinking of an  idea to beatify her  in best possible way as he thinks she will be really exasperate on him on returning at this time and that too when he promised her today morning itself that they will have their dinner together, although he informed her around 8'O clock in the interval of meeting that he will not be able to make out for dinner and requested her to not get late and have her meal of tonight but as usual he gets his return answer by hanging up of call on the other side. He definitely knows that he has turned up his beloved beautiful wife into a wild cat and he now needs to make earth and sky one to make his wild cat once again his beloved wife. When he steps in his bedroom and locked the door left behind him; as he turns, his chain of thoughts giving birth to best ideas came to halt as he  is surprised to see beautiful dinner decorations set up in dim lights of candles, as he move his eyes more upwards his eyes got fixed at aesthetic piece on couch. His footsteps have made their own way towards the artistic piece made by god. His breath standstill as his heart beats three times faster than normally making a 'thud' 'thud'  sound as if its seems it will come out from his body, his forehead clad in  drops  of precipitation. He stands enrapt right in front of the couch where his sleeping beauty lies. It's hard for him to control by not letting himself touching her, as if he does that it will break her peaceful slumber.  His attraction broke as he sees, she is stirring in her sleep lifting up her bare waist slightly and than putting it down, while repeating this activity two-three times in a minute, It seems something is pinching her bare waist but she is too tired and engrossed in her sleep that she doesn't want to open her eye lids. A smile glides his cute face as he caress his lover's forehead with back of his fingers making its way to her crimson red cheeks, as he lifts his eternal beauty in his strong arms and come to bed and laid her on his side of bed comfortably without disturbing her beautiful peaceful sleep he kisses her forehead. He understood that she hasn't eaten food without him as he has also not eaten without her.  He smiles at her lovely face and goes back to the couch to see what was bothering her erstwhile. As he found it's a small ghoongroo of her payal which would have fallen when she was sitting on the same velvet sheet with her legs ups and waiting for him, he picks it up by taking it between his index finger and thumb and brings it close to his face to see, making its way to his ears to listen music played by it when he shakes it up, He keeps that tiny thing in his coats inner pocket and comes close to his beauty. He's hungry and tired but it's all gone as he sees one sight of her and now just wants to quench his love thirst through her. He doesn't have mood to change as he doesn't want to leave her vision from his eyes sight, not even for time required in blinking his eyes, so he just took off his jacket and laid adjacent to his wife, putting his right hand elbow on bed and raising his palm of similar hand so as to rest his head on it and capturing the vision in front of him, tucking her hair behind her ear with his another hand he continuously grin at her, approaching  his lips to hers he kisses her deeply, and at the same time thunder strikes between the clouds as rain is going to pour moistening the dry skin of this good earth, she stirred in her sleep with little frown. Again the thunder strikes and with this she comes alive to this world with a frown and scared expression on her face and seizure the vision in front of her eyes , its him, her love partner.

Ram: Hey relax, I am here.(with a assuring smile and romantic sound in his voice)

He leaves her red luscious lips and smiles at her naughtily

Priya: Ram (with clamness in her voice and on her face but still scared of the sound and its unknown source)

Both ram and priya immediately stood up from their sleeping positions and sits on bed facing each other.

Ram: (gives his most romantic and cute smile to her) 

Priya: (frowns and carries a confused looks unaware of the time and outside weather)

The thunder strikes once again with that rain also starts to fall on surface on earth, she throws herself in his arms immediately, he smiles and embraces her in his strong broad arms. Tightly pressing her head against his chest and arms around his stomach holding his shirt between her palms as tight as she can. A long tear escaped her eyes.

Ram: (striking her head with his one hand and another around her waist) Hey Relax I am here. It's just bad weather outside. U like rains, see its raining.

Priya : (lifts her head up and sees him and brief smile on his face than without leaving him turns her face to  sideways  and sees towards window to grab the vision of beautiful rain keeping its foots on earth that too with strong thunder sounds). Ohh its raining. (shifting her eyes to her man she smiles than again puts her head on his chest and listening the music played by his heart beats)

Ram and priya just wants to be like this, forever in each other arms. After some time when she realizes that she was waiting for him for dinner and she is feeling hungry , grabbing his left wrist and lifting it up to know the time but not shifting from current position of sitting, the watch informed her its 12: 36 already. She frowns to him and he understood by her expression that now its time to rectify his mistake of late coming.

Ram: Sorry I got late. Last meeting mein fass gaya tha. I asked u to have ur food then why...

His words are interrupted by Priya

Priya: Aapne khanna kya??

Ram: (Kept on seeing her innocent face swimming in her intense eyes with all his love while moving his head right to left then left to right)

Priya: come lets have it than, I am too hungry.

Priya frees herself from his embrace, hold his one palm in hers and putting her one leg down she ask him to come with her with a smile, he with all innocence and love steps down with her but kept his eyes only on her face, it is priya who directs him to the table by kept holding his hand in hers and not living it even for once, she made him settle on the couch. Priya leaves his hand and went to bed side drawer for fresh scented candles, making them exchanged with going to expire candles she adjoins him. She begins to serve the food to her husband and herself, as he is gazing at her, he pulled her towards him and asked to serve in one plate for both of them, her husband, a food lover, is not at all interested in the mouth watering meal at this point of time as his mind is captured by her flawless beauty. She completes the serving and he opens his mouth requesting her through his index finger expression to feed him, she does the same and he reciprocates her action by feeding her, they complete the good night meal in a romantic way.

Ram: The food is delicious, as you are and smile naughtily at her.

Priya : Thank you (with a shy smile)

Ram: Sorry I couldn't make out on time, stuck up with a meeting.

Priya: hmm...

Ram: (with all naughtiness in him) May I have my dessert now.

Priya: What will u like to have ammm...black forest cake or Kulfi (pointing her right hand in direction where ice bucket kept containing kulfis and left to bucket where mouthwatering cake kept.

Ram:  (with his cute romantic naughty expressions) you' I'll like to have you and possess his hand on her waist as he pulls her near him, peck her lips in a jiffy, she puts her hand on his chest further trailing them through his neck to hair, as they come apart to take significant amount of breath, she is flush red and he's lost in her fragrance, she smells of passion flower, with star jasmine and raspberry, their eyes talk seductively as Mr. hubby is in no mood to leave his dear wiffy from his embrace

Priya: (smiles shyly) You broke your promise...(pouting her lips)

Ram: I haven't' see we had our dinner together.

Priya: (with sullen look) You asked me to have meal alone and made me wait too long

Ram: I am sorry jaan, please maaf kardo.

Priya: loosening his grip on her she frees herself, stood up and starts moving to bed furiously, sitting on the edge of the bed, pulling the pillow on her lap she grasps it.

Ram: His entire smile is narrowed, as he knew that now he has to work hard to mollify his vexed woman, and that too when he is in no mood to ruin their precious time, as the desire flared within him, igniting his blood. Stepping towards her, '' Accha thik hai jo punishment deni hai jaldi se de do, After that I'll begin my work''. (after his last statement he blushes and his lips curves into a broad  grin)

Priya: (after thinking for a while) ammm... Ok'Promise??

Ram: Yes promises (smiles hugely)

Priya: pakka wala promise?? (She asked curiously)

Ram: (smiles immensely and his eyes twinkles) Yes'pakka wala promise' Toh bolo kya chahiyie tumhe, I'll fulfill your every wish, he slips his large hands around her waist, clinging her against him.

Priya: Looks down shyly, biting her lower lip, (after a pause taken by her for thinking) she takes his hands off her waist and says... You are not going to touch me tonight...

Ram: What' (He is shocked and his entire grin comes to full stop)

Priya: Yes ' you only said you want punishment and will also fulfill it...

Ram: Oh god ' meine toh tumhe happy karne ke liye kha tha' so that without wasting more time we can'. And here you're being difficult." '' I asked you for your whishes, not to murder me''

Priya : Whatever'But you promised me to fulfill it'

Ram: In very annoying and irritating tone' ''Fine' I will' But you are going to pay for this...'' he gives shoot down looks and smiles viciously to her as he slips himself under the duvet.

Priya sees him, smiles and makes herself comfortable in sleeping position.  After some time she dozed off but Ram, he kept on tossing on the velvet y mattress of bed while the reason of his affliction is sleeping complacently beside him. She is close at hand but can't touch her, in somber mood he tries to close his eyes but in vain attempts he glances her, shifting his eyes to window sporadically and again turning to her.  

In early morning hours,

The candles burnt out, with their spitted wax on table.

Ram awakes from his half sleep as he hardly slept, raising is head up to peek through the window and then having glimpse of bedside alarm clock, as it strikes 5:20 am, he shifts his eyes to his wife and grins, He pecks her luscious lips and begin his last night pending work. Priya swiftly open her eyes grappling his eyes which are in turn glaring at her. She narrows the gap between her eyebrows by bringing them towards each other. When he got satisfied and felt breathing necessity, he leaves her lips, as he is ogling her and she is blushing turning in crimson red, he advances to fulfill his desires.

Priya: (She blushes) What are you doing? I told you not to touch me' You broke your promise again' (With pouted lips and naughty expressions in her eyes)

Ram: No... I haven't and raise his left hand pointing his index finger towards window asking her to see in that direction'' First ray of sun is peeping through our room's window''

Priya: So'

Ram: You asked me not to touch you last night now its new morning, new day'

Priya: You are crazy Mr.Kapoor...

Ram: For you Mrs.Kapoor...

Taking her in his embrace she  cuddles to him, staring deeply in her eyes Ram smiles wickedly to her as she goes rosiness with his expressions; not giving way to her ideas of dodging, he quickly starts his uncompleted task, enveloping her petite frame within his heavy, strong, masculine 72 inches body  as he becomes  handsome comforter on her, He slips his hands on her thin arabesque golden waist chain, unclipping it he brings his lips to her forehead to give romantic peck  on it , She smiles shyly and closed her eyes as he begin the exaction of his payment for hellish punishment from his last night fully solvent debtor.

A few minutes later, as Ram laid spent, snoring in deep sleep with slight mouth open, while Priya watched him with the eyes sparkling full of love and respect for him, resulting, a smile creeps her lips, she lay on his chest listening her lover cum husband's heartbeats until she fell for a quick nap.

Long moments later,

Priya comes freshly loved and freshly bathed embellishing in apricot color sari with printed red patterns on it, water dripping from her wet hair as she adorns the sindoor and mangalsutra with finely kohled eyes, her lips kissing the light pink color lip gloss of fruity flavor, she looks divine beauty.

Approaching her husband, she draws her face near to her husband's laying her fingers on his chin as she moves it upwards to adjoin his both lips, as a corollary his lips rifts again while her lips denies to leave blissful smile...

Priya: Nearing his ears she whispers softly " Good Morning Mr. Kapoor"

Ram: (snoring in deep sleep)ammm...turns to other side...

She raises her both hands to dance her red glass bangles on his ears playing a "khannkhann" melody to wake him up...

Ram: Stirring in sleep, he grabs the pillow, settling it on his ears.

Priya: Resting her left hand on her waist and biting the index finger of her right hand between her teeth  while  thinking with playful expressions  '' aisse nahi maanege'' she approaches to his face, shifting her hair to right shoulder and clenching them in her fingers  she sprinkle water on his face.

Ram: (As his sleep is disturbed by his darling wife) wiping the water from his face, still keeping his eyes close, he miserably said "Sone do na yaar, puri raat so nahi paya"        

Priya: Mr. Kapoor uthiye... Naue bajjgaye hain...please uthiye naa...

Ram: Mujhe aur sona hai... tumne puri raat sone nahi diya...(still in dozy state)

Priya: App puri raat soye nahi to kar kya rahe the??(she asked curiously pouting her lips to one side)

Ram: ammm...(still in his sleep)

Priya: Kya ammm... bataaiye naa... (now she joggles him)

Ram: Tumhe dekh raha tha... (still in his sleep and speaking in his dreamy status)

Priya: (stunned from his reply she scarlets) What... oh god...You are impossible Mr. Kapoor...fine... aap sote rahiye mein neeche ja rahi hoon

As she gets up to move he instantaneously wakes up, clasps her right hand, pulls her near him and she tumble on his lap, colliding with his chest she makes firm grip on him to gain balance, mesmerized by her mystical beauty, tugging her hair strands behind her ears, with mischievous grin, he whisper to her   "Meri neend uda ke app kahaan chaldii Mrs. Kapoor".

Priya: (goes reddening) chodiye...koi aa jayega...

Ram: he laughs and embracing her, he took turn and seizes her under him...

Priya: (full tomato red) she pleads to him "chodiye naa...please..."

Ram: Admiring her while lost in her aroma and trailing his fingers on her cheeks, he ask teasingly" why you have became so red"

Priya: She lowers her eyes...bits her lower lip... whoo...whoo...

Ram: he laughs and draws a kiss on her forehead... Looking deeply into her eyes

"I love you, Priya," he whispered.

"I love you too...Ram," she replied.

He closed the distance between them and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

The End๐Ÿ˜Š

sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely os...read again...
Do write more os
devmohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123fiza1

Lovely os...read again...
Do write more os

Thank you so much...๐Ÿ˜ƒ