Posted: 10 years ago
At last the hardwork paid off...MJ5 won πŸ˜Š
congratzz guys...u deserve this trophy n I'm sure Michael Jackson Sir would be feeling proud...

But guys , as we all know that the show is over n we will not be able to see MJ5 perfomance for time being...so i was thinking why not we upload their videos from audition to the finale including the xtra beats n their voting appeal...

If u guys lyk d idea thn hit lyk...n leave ur comment

INDEX :
1. Audition Round 
2. Super 60 Seconds Round : Top 13 Fight

Edited by vivian_angel - 10 years ago
Grt idea..guys plzz post videos

Edited by vivian_angel - 10 years ago
Originally posted by vivian_angel

75 views n only 5 lyks n 4 rplys ... buck up mj5 lovers...r u nt missing them?????????πŸ˜”

ps : guys any1 who get the 1st epi video i.e audition perfomance can send me a pm...if u don't mind ...n even ur special moments... why u remember that perfomance...ur first expression when u watched epi...

MISSING THM BADLY
75 views n only 5 lyks n 4 rplys ...buck up mj5 lovers...r u guys nt missing them ????πŸ˜”

note: guys, if possible u can pm me the 1st epi video i.e audition round n ur views abt that video...why u lyk that epi n wat is ur 1st expression while watching that perfomance n whatever u wanna share ...(whoever will gonna pm me others can directly lave their rply in this thread only)

ps: u guys might  be thinking that why i m nt uploading the video...why i m asking u all...actuallly first i m nt able to find audition round video with clear picture quality n secondary i m nt able to post the video in the thread...sorry guys...if u dont lyk this u can ask the moderator to close the thread...
Originally posted by vivian_angel

75 views n only 5 lyks n 4 rplys ...buck up mj5 lovers...r u guys nt missing them ????πŸ˜”

note: guys, if possible u can pm me the 1st epi video i.e audition round n ur views abt that video...why u lyk that epi n wat is ur 1st expression while watching that perfomance n whatever u wanna share ...(whoever will gonna pm me others can directly lave their rply in this thread only)

ps: u guys might  be thinking that why i m nt uploading the video...why i m asking u all...actuallly first i m nt able to find audition round video with clear picture quality n secondary i m nt able to post the video in the thread...sorry guys...if u dont lyk this u can ask the moderator to close the thread...
hey y to close the thread...continue with it...dont worry u'll find all the stuff soon...or sm buddy will surly cm to help u out till evening...ok..:)...so keep it up..:)
So, here it goes...

2nd Perfomance of MJ5  i.e.
The super 60 seconds round where all the contestants had to show off their talent and impress the judges. 
Here is the link :

Note: guys m nt able to find audition perfomance video...if any1 gets then pls feel free to post...
hey guyss i have got link to mj 5 audition performance ..here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huvixf6bJNk

guyss do watch it and give ur reviews...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by neha333

hey guyss i have got link to mj 5 audition performance ..here it is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huvixf6bJNk

guyss do watch it and give ur reviews...πŸ˜‰
Thank you for the link😊