Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalmadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update dear.  Loved Ram's assurance to Priya.  Hope nothing bad happens.  
The morning romance is awesome.  Loved  their cute fight.  Ohh...who is the bouquet wala?
And I m confused with the last part.  Lemme see what is in store?
Sorry for late reply.  thanks for the pm.
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
heyyy continue this story...plss plsss...😊😊😊
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: jodude

heyyy continue this story...plss plsss...😊😊😊

ok  but are u still on the same thread  LOL ðŸ˜†

there is 4 th one too ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Part 33
awww awesome update Aubline what a great move RaYa still found time to love eachother so great... awesome way to discribed the Past times also... Priya seduced Ram & asked him surprise her too gud felt so loving after reading this update so moving on to next...

leena04 thumbnail

Part 34
OMG what an update Aublin RaYa r in so much of love they r truly each other's back bone in matter of love so gud to See Ram taking so good care of Priya... her every wish is in her command so good to see & read abt this RaYa... they truly deserves each other in all way... so good to read abt them now moving for next...
leena04 thumbnail
part 35
awww awesome means RaYa romance continues way too gud in the way of love... I love the idea of blissful honeymoon underwater too good I enjoyed them a lot... so I guess Priya fear r understable for kids hope all things settles soon... btw I guess NeVi reach there with thier kids thier entry is jhakaas wanna read more of awesome foursome... & thier kids hope to see soon waiting do post soon...