Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Hellooo ppl...WELCOME to the celebration thread made for the WINNER of Star Plus's Dance show - India's Dancing Superstar... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

This show started on 27th April 2013 and today-3rd Aug 2013-this show came to an end giving India and world THE ULTIMATE WINNER who won the 1st season of IDS aka India's Dancing SuperStar...

This show is won by a group of extra ordinary talented bunch of 5 boys from Delhi who r hardcore fans of Late Michael Jackson n evn named their group on him.. Kartik,Shraey,Himanshu,Vishnu,Rohit - these r the 5 ppl who came together n formed the most rocking dance group of IDS right from audition days of IDS.. They bcame INSTANT POPULAR with their unique trademark moonwalk style rite frm audition days itself... From audition to the grand finale shown today, this group hv managed to show different unique unbelivable styles of moonwalkand tht only gave them the title of MOONWALK MAGICIANS...⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... Not just moonwalk,they hv ALWZ proved they r the BEST when it comes to concept,choroegraphy and thts wht made them earn the titles givn by IDS judges namely Concept Kings, Choreography Kings... This is the group who won Maximum Step Of The Day awards(4)through out the series...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Without wasting anymore time.. lemme PROUDLY say the name of this best dance group who won the hearts of so many zillion across the globe rite frm the audition days and finally who made it to the top and won the coveted trophy and 50 lakhs prize money of India's Dancing Superstar- Season 1...  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...

MJ5 - WINNER OF IDS

MJ5  fans party hard ppl..our boys made it... πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... Others do pour in your good wishes for this amazing group for winning IDS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

PS : From 2009 to till now,i have made soo many topics in so many forums where 99% of them were related to serials..😊..This is the first time i made a topic for non-fiction show...😊..This is my FIRST topic in IDS forum n also for any dance show related forum..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...And am SOO HAPPY tht i hv made on such a fab fab show lik IDS n for the BEST DANCE GROUP - MJ5...
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the lovely post NiksπŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations to MJ5 (Kartik, Shraey , Rohit, Himanshu and Vishnu) for winning IDS...YOU GUYS ARE TRUELY ROCKINGGG!!! ALSO Congratz to all their fans who voted them and supported them to win the show.

WE LOVE MJ5!!!!
Edited by Zoya677 - 10 years ago
Zoya677 thumbnail
arre lol now how can i party aloneπŸ˜†...Niks u der??πŸ₯³
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay! πŸ₯³ You Rock MJ5 β­οΈ 

-Moon
Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to MJ5 πŸ₯³ [Kartik, Himanshu , Vishnu Shraey and Rohit] and Congrats to all MJ5 FANS πŸ₯³ ,MJ5 ROCKS 😎

@very awesm postEdited by --RockStar-- - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
updated the post ppl...this is my FIRST topic in forum..hope u all will like it...
Zoya677 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

updated the post ppl...this is my FIRST topic in forum..hope u all will like it...

ofcouse we loved it dear...I have seen lots of ur posts and u are really creative I knowπŸ˜‰ I knew you wud make a special thread for MJ5 n I was juz waiting for itπŸ˜ƒ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
thank u zoya...i ws in tears when MJ 5's name ws announced as winners..

hv been their ardent fan frm day one...

when i came here nobody made topic..so i thought,i SHOULD make one for MJ5 now atleast...n thtsy made it.. thnx for likin it
Zoya677 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

thank u zoya...i ws in tears when MJ 5's name ws announced as winners..

hv been their ardent fan frm day one...

when i came here nobody made topic..so i thought,i SHOULD make one for MJ5 now atleast...n thtsy made it.. thnx for likin it

ur welcum Niks...i haven't even watch the show...the show will start at 8 , so m juz waiting for it but i already know MJ5 won...so now my heart won't beat and no need to cross my fingersπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I also loved them since day 1...they deserve this success

yeah nobody comes to this forum...they don't know what they have missed,,,MJ5 are really special and they always gave outstanding performance...haha I have made like 5-6 topic but urz is amazingπŸ‘
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Pm the mod make global ann ,amazing post ,mene bi deka koi ne thrd nahi banaya hai to socha bana du par niks ka thread dekha amazing