Tribute Vms to my favorites <3

Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
❤️ Tribute to Aradhya ❤️

A beautiful girl who loves life a happy soul ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWgNSZuXXQ4[/YOUTUBE]

❤️ Tribute to MaYa ❤️

Madhav Aradhya  story of Beauty & the Beast ❤️ There life didn't begin with eachother..., but they wish there life should end with each other ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRHi7KjWaTQ][/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Tohru - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely vms Tohru🤗.its beautiful👍🏼oh... Maya❤️all the khoobsurat scenes of Maya r included in the vm.its lovely.missing Maya alot.makers hv simply killed a beautiful story.😭wnever i see their scenes,my heart always says;it would hv been diff n beautiful.hw i wish aru finding herself the truth of madhav being ehsaas,her denial,realisation n acceptance.Aradhya passionately  in love with madhav,the man with  nt jst the golden voice but also a golden heart,her realisation of inner beauty,their happy n colourful wedding n happy life with subplots of ajay-meghna,rahul-prerna n pallavi.wonder hw can the ph,channel,cv's go so wrong with such a potential concept?it shows they lacked the confidence in the concept itself.this show also proved that no matter wt plot is the soul.it needs a visionary director n a passionate writer who totally believes in wt they do.alas!evything has ended.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lovely vms and really liked the maya vm missing aaru & madhav badly 
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

Thanks for the lovely vms Tohru🤗.its beautiful👍🏼oh... Maya❤️all the khoobsurat scenes of Maya r included in the vm.its lovely.missing Maya alot.makers hv simply killed a beautiful story.😭wnever i see their scenes,my heart always says;it would hv been diff n beautiful.hw i wish aru finding herself the truth of madhav being ehsaas,her denial,realisation n acceptance.Aradhya passionately  in love with madhav,the man with  nt jst the golden voice but also a golden heart,her realisation of inner beauty,their happy n colourful wedding n happy life with subplots of ajay-meghna,rahul-prerna n pallavi.wonder hw can the ph,channel,cv's go so wrong with such a potential concept?it shows they lacked the confidence in the concept itself.this show also proved that no matter wt plot is the soul.it needs a visionary director n a passionate writer who totally believes in wt they do.alas!evything has ended.

Bold blue:  I agree... you yourself have to believe in this concept if you are the makers , writers and if the channel demands twist, trp and drama  , you have to incorporate your creativity , ideas to add those elements without destroying the main spine/ base of the show.
It would have been lovely if they would have tried  a separation track that would have led both of them to realise that they were each other's soulmates without any Daadi angle. They surprised the viewers by adopting shortcuts and eliminating potential tracks.
Edited by arunima_LUIT - 10 years ago
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  @Tohru : Lovely Vms ...👏

Thanx for Sharing ...Miss My Maya a lot .😭
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_LUIT

Bold blue:  I agree... you yourself have to believe in this concept if you are the makers , writers and if the channel demands twist, trp and drama  , you have to incorporate your creativity , ideas to add those elements without destroying the main spine/ base of the show.
It would have been lovely if they would have tried  a separation track that would have led both of them to realise that they were each other's soulmates without any Daadi angle. They surprised the viewers by adopting shortcuts and eliminating potential tracks.

agree.the makers hv shocked the viewers by adopting shortcuts n eliminating potential tracks.think its the channel that need to work more on their fiction,ts high time they mk imp changes.wn will sonytv get to learn to execute gud potential story?it seems with sony ph has to be strong like ekta kapoor or need to be in gud equation like rajan sahi,which mittals couldn't😛
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rtms, rittu_deep , princessglory , arunima_LUIT

thanks friends for liking MaYa vm 🤗