Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samie thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yeah they protray 2dayz generation so wrong as i know we wouldnt do this as in n e religion marriage is no game or fun but it is a lifetime commitment 2 ur partner n wheather it is done in front of a a molvi, pandit, vicar it still applys as allah/god/baghban in any roop or form u call him he is the witness of this commitment n on the day u die he will ask u how have u performed ur lifetime commitment so i dont think they should show it as a joke as some people r influenced by the thingz round them from n early age so if a kid of 5 w@ ches this he/she will think it is ok 2 c marriage as a joke
saroj thumbnail
Serials are based on fantasy...marriages are depicted as a part of a plot or twist in the story.Why should people get affected by seeing so many marriages in tv serials?Tv serials these days are far removed from reality,we have to be intelligent enough to divorce fiction from reality.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
YEP!ONLY KUMKUM HAS RETAINED STANDARD IN THE MARRIAGE ISSUE!😭(SOOOOOOO SAD)😭 once even in kumkum they sumit n kumkum were close to give divorce but thank goodness they ended up okay!Edited by lakshmi ram - 18 years ago
dracomalfoy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i haven't read anyones post yet
i just read the debate topic and i am posting my views.

marriage is held sacerd everywhere.
in India it justs works out better than rest of the world.
what is wrong in showing that marriage can be used as a tool of revenge
the present generation whould not be influenced by pure fiction and fantasy
if in kkusum or anyother serial for that matter "marriage" is made fun of then we as real people watching fiction TV should realise that it is not true but make belief.

our present generation should know the difference b/w real and reel life
that marriage in real life is sacred

we should know and not let TV or anything else influence our beliefs.

i personally don't have a pblm with divorce.
i think if it doesn't work out then htey should split and force themmselves to live with each other for the sake of anybody else

divorce is a choice which is the couples and no one elses business.

thank you
i did not want to offened anyone if i did so then i am very
SORRY
dracomalfoy thumbnail
saroj i just read ur post i agree with u totally that the people who watch these serials should know the diffrence
dracomalfoy thumbnail
i just read the posts
1 Q that was common was the why cant there be serial with reality in it

My Question to You is that WILL U WATCH IT?

the producers and drectors are people doing their jobs and making money.
like everyone else.
the audience does not want the same life they live to be showen on TV

as humans we like watching other people's pain and anguish that is human nature.
the directors and producers know this thus they make serials were they can tap on this quality
thats all

Edited by dracomalfoy - 18 years ago