|Fountain Of Fantasy|| Updated On 23 Feb On Page 140 | - Page 99

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by twinkle-star

Hi Misti & Moni🤗🤗
Aweee such a lovely creations dear❤️...loved them sooo much❤️...All creations are mind blowing...❤️...fabulous creations dear.❤️.loved neil bhatt,draupathi,aham sharma,paridhi sharma,ram sita.❤️..all are lovely ❤️...loved the avis soo much❤️...Thanks soo much for your update treat dear friends🤗🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update...you both are soo sweet🤗🤗...Thanks soo much dear...🤗🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗🤗

Awww , what a cute teddy ! Is that rose for me ? ☺️ 😃 Thank you so much for visiting & commenting...I'm really glad you liked many of the creations 😃  
Big big teddy hugs for you as well Twinkle 🥳
awesome..
 i read pm so late... sorry for late reply ..
sakhi hows ya baby🤗🤗and all the best for preparations dear..

gargi thanks for pm dear🤗

coming back to gallery update...👏 superb work guys...

am very sure neil bhatts creation me sakhi ka haat hai... shez great fan of hime... and yhm pakka by gargi😆
its wonderful❤️

karna's avis siggy no words its fantastic girls🤗

pariii😳 awesome

P.s: sakhi why you still up... lol i can still see the hari batti on😆... go and study or goand sleep sweetu🤗

p.p.s: make some stuff which have this weeks scenes please... it was superb

bye love you both... mmmuaah🤗 keep making such wonderful creations❤️proud of both of you😳
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

awesome..
 i read pm so late... sorry for late reply ..
sakhi hows ya baby🤗🤗and all the best for preparations dear..

gargi thanks for pm dear🤗

coming back to gallery update...👏 superb work guys...

am very sure neil bhatts creation me sakhi ka haat hai... shez great fan of hime... and yhm pakka by gargi😆
its wonderful❤️

karna's avis siggy no words its fantastic girls🤗

pariii😳 awesome

P.s: sakhi why you still up... lol i can still see the hari batti on😆... go and study or goand sleep sweetu🤗

p.p.s: make some stuff which have this weeks scenes please... it was superb

bye love you both... mmmuaah🤗 keep making such wonderful creations❤️proud of both of you😳
Yes..I'm still up...when I should be sleeping or studying I'm roaming around IF at the dead of night ! 😳 🤣
You're absolutely right 😃 👏 I made the Neil bhatt creations . Gargi made the YHM ones ! She made the Pari one as well .
I made the Karn Avis & signatures 😳 
Thank you so much for visiting...love you a lot 🤗
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
hi misti and moni 
wow such a bueautiful creations fabulous  👏
thank you so much for lovely update 
thanks for pm too😃😃

That's a great work! Loved all of them.. till date I've never uploaded siggy/avi (yeah, such a lazy ass I am, par kya karein..) But when ever I do, yours will be the first one that I use! 
Love you both a lottt🤗 and miss you guys🥺
Originally posted by afi7861

hi misti and moni 
wow such a bueautiful creations fabulous  👏
thank you so much for lovely update 
thanks for pm too😃😃

Thank you bhai, for visiting & this lovely comment 😃 

I'm so happy that you loved our edits . 😳 🤗 Keep visiting .
Originally posted by ..Breeze..

That's a great work! Loved all of them.. till date I've never uploaded siggy/avi (yeah, such a lazy ass I am, par kya karein..) But when ever I do, yours will be the first one that I use! 
Love you both a lottt🤗 and miss you guys🥺
OMg !!! Is this my Bittu here ? 😲 I can't believe my eyes which instantly got lucky the moment it saw your comment ! 😃 
Me...missed you so much re 😭 Me & sis always missing our fantastic chat sessions & pulling each others leg & staying there for each other . What were those days ! 

Itna lazy mat ban ! Take something ! Kahi aur se bhi le sakti hai...aur agara humara use kare then to I'll be super se bhi uparr happy 🥳

Love you more & miss you more ! 🤗
Originally posted by LuvMishalRaheja

OMg !!! Is this my Bittu here ? 😲 I can't believe my eyes which instantly got lucky the moment it saw your comment ! 😃 
Me...missed you so much re 😭 Me & sis always missing our fantastic chat sessions & pulling each others leg & staying there for each other . What were those days ! 

Itna lazy mat ban ! Take something ! Kahi aur se bhi le sakti hai...aur agara humara use kare then to I'll be super se bhi uparr happy 🥳

Love you more & miss you more ! 🤗
I'd love to use them :) Will update my profile ASAP :)
and my darling, always keep smiling! 
my sweet muhjay na ajj chaiye

helooo rajeev and his wife manjiri i no pics qualit is not good but ab yeh haii

i want this type icon and aslo  want siggies

rajeev and his wife 

i want 5 siggies 
1 siggiehttps://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/q71/s720x720/1604849_484863601624087_450472138_n.jpg
2nd only 1 pic siggie
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/t1/q71/s720x720/1507910_484466151663832_1573823897_n.jpg
3rd
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1794741_484465388330575_795054612_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/1798860_484465021663945_1588345827_n.jpg
4th
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t1/62944_484464791663968_2067979861_n.jpg
dear last i want 1 pic 1 siggie
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1506916_486566878120426_1366907062_n.jpg