|Fountain Of Fantasy|| Updated On 23 Feb On Page 140 | - Page 98

Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful And Gorgeous Update !!!
Gargi,they r so beautiful ⭐️ very beautiful...
I was just wondering why there was no message from u ..😆Exams were the reason...okkk!! I myself din't log in for quite a few days..sick of watching running marathons on EBI 😕 over dosage of Kala!!!! gave a break😎
Originally posted by Hina-

Awesome update ❤️

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Beautiful And Gorgeous Update !!!

Thank you guys. 
Edited by LuvMishalRaheja - 10 years ago
@pg 101

Awesoem work mac

@pg 127

beautifful sigzzz gargi

well done both of u 👏
Originally posted by Achava11

Gargi,they r so beautiful ⭐️ very beautiful...
I was just wondering why there was no message from u ..😆Exams were the reason...okkk!! I myself din't log in for quite a few days..sick of watching running marathons on EBI 😕 over dosage of Kala!!!! gave a break😎

Thank you Achava 🤗 aww tussi ayi. 😳
Hmmm Radha is back n MJ knows a lot of truth n Rudrapratap is is MJ's father ! 😕 God knows where the story is going !! 😆 Ab triangle na start ho jaye ! 
So, does that mean you're taking a break from EBI for now ?? 
Originally posted by Amor.

@pg 101

Awesoem work mac

@pg 127

beautifful sigzzz gargi

well done both of u 👏
Thank you so much Khushi di. For the lovely comment. 🤗
Wow! You two are getting better with each update. 🤗 Well done, sisters! 👍🏼 Love Aham Sharma's Alpha Male one. The coloring looks pretty, so does the texture. 😃 Picture placement awesome hoyeche. 😎 Then comes Neil Bhatt's Zakir sig. Seriously, love its blending. Not overdone, just fatiye diyechish. I would like to give a shout-out to the 1st sig on Sonam-Imran. Etao onek beshi bhallagchhe dekhte. The last but not least, avis er coloring darun. 👏 R duijonkei good luck! 😛 Ekjon ke exam er jonno r arekjon ke class abar purodome korar jonno. 😆😆
Hi Misti & Moni🤗🤗
Aweee such a lovely creations dear❤️...loved them sooo much❤️...All creations are mind blowing...❤️...fabulous creations dear.❤️.loved neil bhatt,draupathi,aham sharma,paridhi sharma,ram sita.❤️..all are lovely ❤️...loved the avis soo much❤️...Thanks soo much for your update treat dear friends🤗🤗...eagerly waiting for the next update...you both are soo sweet🤗🤗...Thanks soo much dear...🤗🤗..Big teddy hug from twinky baby🤗🤗

Originally posted by Ninja.

Wow! You two are getting better with each update. 🤗 Well done, sisters! 👍🏼 Love Aham Sharma's Alpha Male one. The coloring looks pretty, so does the texture. 😃 Picture placement awesome hoyeche. 😎 Then comes Neil Bhatt's Zakir sig. Seriously, love its blending. Not overdone, just fatiye diyechish. I would like to give a shout-out to the 1st sig on Sonam-Imran. Etao onek beshi bhallagchhe dekhte. The last but not least, avis er coloring darun. 👏 R duijonkei good luck! 😛 Ekjon ke exam er jonno r arekjon ke class abar purodome korar jonno. 😆😆
Ore baba...ami tor comment ta pray miss kore jachhilam... 🤗 Thank you so much my sweetu bon😃  * IF - We immediately need a kiss emoticon 😳 * 
Thank you so much for such a big...appreciating & warm comment...most appreciated 😳 Zakir siggy ta bhalo legeche jene bhalo laglo...ami to banabar por bhablam besi simple hoye gese  Jak...thik ache tahole ! 😎 😆
Yup...yup...doing purodome class ! ( that is spending hours & hours on IF & fb 🤣 ) . 
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Sofii 🤗
Kitne dino baad mile ! 😭
Saw you've updated gallery of Akdha scenes, will surely visit soon. 😳
Thanks for coming n commenting. 😳

Dearie🤗
was lil buzy ...n + my lappy got hacked ..that's y..!!!

ahan..np ...visit whenever u can😳

Pleasure is all mine ...😳