Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jyotimeena

sakura!!i loved the show when i was 12 or 12

It's one of my fav cartoon series , I still know the title songs by heart n can sing them. Some how this show made such a powerful impact on me as a child. Used to ship Sakura-Eli pairing like hell ! πŸ˜†
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature2

Awesom awesom work...πŸ‘Gorgeous...

Thanks yaar ! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: riyya6

too good πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks Ria! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ..Tahniat..

I must say bf u did an amazing job!

Thanks meri Tanhi behena, waise tu to bolegi hi , mujhse itni pyar jo karti hai ! πŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: IMMI-

hey like the quality of your siggies nice πŸ‘

Thank you so much for visiting n commenting ! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: starsanjana

great update dear...loving thod akdha sigs

Thanks Fati, pad kavi kavi AT pad vi aa jaya kar yaar ! πŸ˜‘😭, tujhe kitna miss karti hu hum sab ! 
Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
@DeadDevil
Thanks for such an awesome heartfelt n well observed comment, because such comments helps a lot in knowing what is I doing best n what not . Glad that you liked the Suryadha siggies , they're my fav na ! πŸ˜ƒ

As for the J2M n Jared stuff , wo log to hai hi itna perfect n gora chitta ki mujhe jyada kuch kaha karna pada. πŸ˜‰

Unfortunately I've deleted the pics after making pics like I always do, because already my laptop is just too much crowded.  n takes almost forever to do almost any thing. 
But for you I'll search the net n if I can find the pics again , I'll pm you the links , okay ? πŸ˜³
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

this for your fabulous work  moni and misthi... gifted you are.. keep sharing  your talents and give joys..
much love hammie.. from Laagi thread.

Thank you so much Hema di, you're always so inspiring ,just like our pampering elder sister. πŸ€— * Hug hug * Your kindness is staggering. πŸ˜³
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Crazy..Life-

Wow!

Just, W.O.W! πŸ‘

Moni Di,
Those siggies are Effing brilliant, fantastic, amazing , awesome 
And all other adjectives i am unable to remember now! πŸ‘
Just love the way you try and make every sig unique and Beautiful ...
And they indeed come out PERFECT!
Just loved your update di!
The JA siggies are simply mind blowing!! β­οΈ
And the Kat is one is just...
Gonna use it as soon as  I am a bit free! 😳

^^^ This, di, is effing BRILLIANT!
Loved the coloring , loved the text and loved the bokeh texture you used 
And i just loved EVERYTHING about this one!
One request, could you please share this PSD with me? Pretty please ? πŸ˜³
Would be thankful to you <3 

Overall, AMAZING update from you...!!
Loved all of them!
Keep making more! πŸ˜³

Baas baas bahut bol diya , mein utni vi kuch achi hu kya ? Really ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ Tu mujhse inni pyar karti hai na, is liye teri baaton mein vi humesha mere liye pyar ki khusbu aati hai. 

Thank you so much meri chutku behena. πŸ€—
Ab tu vi apni gallery /shop khol hi le, tu to inna talented hai, it's time to show the world your talent ! Trust me you're totally a pro.  * Proud of my behena *
Pmed you the PSD. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Super Kool

Loved it β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ Awesome awesome work...πŸ‘Gorgeous...☺️

Thank you so much ! β˜ΊοΈ
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

i am dumbstruck di 

how can something be so gorgeous
never saw such edit ever
outstanding 

thanks a lot for sharing this 
looking forward to moreπŸ‘

Thank you so much sweety , pad where are you nowadays ? Bahut dino se na koi khabar na koi pm, reply me ASAP !  Me missing my sweetu buddy . πŸ€—
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

My dear Moni (I am relieved to learn that behind that rather intimidating id is such  a dainty real name!),

I had been  saving this up  for visiting it at leisure, and so here I am. Bedazzled would perhaps be the most appropriate word for my  reaction, and even if you deduct about 30% from that assessment for my being so technologically challenged that anything as creative and imaginative as these efforts moves me to unstinting admiration, there will still  be a lot of warm and sincere praise left over!πŸ‘

I loved all the things you have put up so far, but perhaps predictably, the one on Jodha was the best!πŸ˜‰ I know you, my girl!!

I was pleased with the one on Sonam, she is a very elegant creature, with fine bones that will last he for a lifetime, while more beautiful faces with a poorer bone structure sag and lose their appeal.

I have no particular requests, and would  be simply happy to look over whatever is on  offer from time to time.

Congratulations once again, and make sure that you have fun with all your future efforts in this line.

Affectionately,

Shyamala Di

What can I say ma'am excet that I'm mighty honored that you cared to visit my chindi thread , I'm not so good with words πŸ˜³ All I feel is blanket-y warmth after reading your wonderful comment, I'd missed it totally n therefore this immensely late reply. 
Creatively challenged ??? πŸ˜² You ?? Then what I am , brain dead ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Ma'am your politeness is , if I'm allowed to say so, highly amusing , if not shocking ! πŸ˜‰
Ah another Sonam appreciator ? Looks like I surely have a lot of things common with you , starting from good old Pride n Prejudice, which is , of course, an universal favorite ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Sonam reminds me of old by gone days n the beauties of those era, curious enough she's compared with Waheeda Raheman for her simple yet classic looks , because Waheeda ji is one of my favorite actresses n till date I'm yet to find chemistry as sizzling as of Devanand Ji n her , Dev Ji again being my fav actor. πŸ˜³
Work n studies keeping me away from Jodha Akbar forum for a long time ! Which is such a shame because I soo miss my playful banters with you , though I never ever miss reading a single post coming out of those wonderfully talented hand of yours.
 Take care ma'am ! πŸ˜³
zona_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super Awesome

Amazing

Superb

Loved it

UPDATE SOON :)