India's Dancing Superstar

India's Dancing Superstar's Grand Finale

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

India's Dancing Superstar Grand Finale on 3rd Aug 2013

[To set reminder and check tv schedule of India's Dancing Superstars click here....]

Finally the wait is over and this iconic show has reached it's last lap i.e. Grand Finale. After the wild card performances, now the contestants will dance their best to win this coveted title. Star Plus' show India's Dancing Superstar gave a platform to many talent in the country. Everyone is geared up to see the final episode.

Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi Akshay Kumar will be seen in the Grand Finale to encourage the participants. As part of the marketing strategy for his upcoming film 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai Dobaara', he will be coming in the show and promoting it through IDS.

Akshay already shot for the Grand Finale and we hear that he was seen at his stunning best even late in the night while shooting at Filmcity. The excited contestants were eager to meet Akshay, but the lucky one who got to meet him before the finale was Akshay Pal. Pal had a gala time interacting with the superstar who showed him some of his signature steps. Also, the talented lad from Indore performed on Akshay's request and confessed how his songs have always been lucky for him in his performances.

There will be lots of dhamaal in the final episode. Even ace choreographer Ashley Lobo will be performing after years. "I am performing on a professional platform after 20 long years for India's Dancing Superstars finale, excitement combined with a little nervousness are the feelings I am going through," said the charming Ashley.

His performance will blend various dance forms like ' Jazz, Contemporary and Hip Hop. Tu hi re and Dum Maro Dum are the songs Ashley has selected for his breakthrough performance.

The final list of the contestants is-

1-MJ 5 Moonlight Magicians

2-Padmini and Debasish

3-Palden and Khyati- Dilli ki hawaii jodi

4-Loyola Dream team- Rajni express

5-Akshay Pal- Indore Ka Lal

The winner will be decided on the basis of SMS voting by the viewers. So, don't forget to vote for your favorite. May the Best Dancer wins!! Tell us who you think deserve the title of IDS?

The episode will air on 3 August at 9 pm on Star Plus. You can Share your Views, Reviews, Comments and Suggestions about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app.

Are you ready for "India's Dancing Superstar" Top 5!!!

Related Posts via Taxonomies

Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing - I'm looking foward to it. I hope they bring in other contestants as well - would love to see another performance by d-maniax! 
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS😊.Excited for 2moro's finale.
We are all waiting with bated breath to know the winner(s)😊
Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
tfs!!! 

Juz want our dear MJ5 to win IDS...plzzz plzz god MJ5 ko hi jitanaπŸ˜›
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zoya677

tfs!!! 

Juz want our dear MJ5 to win IDS...plzzz plzz god MJ5 ko hi jitanaπŸ˜›

yes god a pappi for u as rishwatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...mj5 ko hi jitwana...plzπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰