Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

'Madhubala': Cold war between this dewar and bhabh

san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
If sources are to be believed, Vivian Dsena, who plays superstar RK in Madhubala — Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, doesn't get along with his on-screen bhabhi, Seema Mishra.

Buzz is the two don't even exchange customary greetings on the set. What went wrong? Reveals a source, "Vivian's snide remarks irked Seema. He'd make fun of her sun sign and give her acting tips. She finally lost it and gave him a piece of her mind. Ever since, they refuse to talk to each other."

Says the actress, "There's no communication between Vivian and me. I maintain a distance from him. We have a working relationship, so the show doesn't suffer."

Apart from the 'showdown', Vivian's unwillingness to rehearse with Seema worsened their equation. Says she, "I prefer to rehearse and improvise with my co-actors, but he'd rather rehearse with the assistant director. It becomes difficult at times to shoot a scene together because your co-actor may improvise in front of the camera." A source close to Vivian says, "This is nothing but Seema's attempt to garner publicity."

Vivian says, "I am cordial with my co-actors. I have no idea why Seema is giving such statements. To each their own."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

san9211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
per dipali , seema toh bahut acchi acting kerti hai
kher saath kaam kerthey hue hotha rahtha hai ,
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: san9211

per dipali , seema toh bahut acchi acting kerti hai
kher saath kaam kerthey hue hotha rahtha hai ,

kuch nahin vivian ki aadat hai set par masti marne ki aur logo ko pareshan karne ki ye baat vivian khud kabool chuka hai.bus farak itna sa hai ki log maajak ko kis tharah se lete hai.aur pfir jahan char bartan hoonge waha aapas mai takrayenge hi . yaha to 1-1/2 saal ho gaya ek se hi chahre lagatar daikte hue.aur woh bhi itne booring track ke chalte.typed acting karte karte . to kahin na kahin to frustation niklega hi na.