Amita ka Amit

CVs Attention Pls- Improve the current plot

IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a serious request to CVs, pls improve the current plot, no logic of sudden outburst of Falguni and age old saas-bahu saga.

Just tell me one thing, why there is no servant ( sometimes one servant is visible and then again becomes invisible) who can do house hold works like cleaning etc in a wealthy family of shah? 

I wonder why no one raise their fingers on Rohan's wife and mother? They too are "BAHUS" but never owe any responsibilities and fearlessely taunt and remind Amita about her Bahu Duty. I mean this is height of stupidity.

We are interested to see love story of Amit and Amita. Also if in future you can show Amnita is actively participating in family business and doing excel, it will motivate young ladies to follow their dreams. In today's modern era where we can see multitasking women doing great in home as well as in professional world as well, I wonder why you people have such a sterotype thinking for women who has to do only household works, clean kitchen, home, make ghevar and roam in and around home with full makeup with only work to do to impress her husband now Saas???? 

Why a woman has to be adjudged on the basis of how perfect Ghewar or Rangoli she makes? 

I know this is only a fictional story but TV is a reflection of our society and also impact women who are largest viewers of such shows specially in smaller cities.

I want to quote an example here which was recently in news, in one serial they showed vamps mix acid in the mehndi of female protagonist(don't remember the name of the serial, shayad Qubool hai or Bani), this actually impacted a saas and she tortured her bahu in the same manner by mixing acid in her heena powder. This is not lesser than the incidents of Acid attack on women.
I know nothing such has been shown in AKA but wanted to tell how can a serial impact society.

If AKA is no different from current saas-bahu saga, why we should watch it??? Pls be realistic and show something meaningful. I had started watching AKA thinking that it will be different from other shows and Amit's mother was far more realistic in the initial episodes and till recently but now she has started behaving strangely. 

What are your ideas friends to improve the current story line and to increase viewer ship as Sony is hardly watched in smaller towns, here women stick to Star, Colors and Zee (I have personally witnessed that :D) so the CVs should keep in mind their target viewers- Young urban educated women.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: at118

This is a serious request to CVs, pls improve the current plot, no logic of sudden outburst of Falguni and age old saas-bahu saga.they indeed need to improve

Just tell me one thing, why there is no servant ( sometimes one servant is visible and then again becomes invisible) who can do house hold works like cleaning etc in a wealthy family of shah? very true 

I wonder why no one raise their fingers on Rohan's wife and mother? They too are "BAHUS" but never owe any responsibilities and fearlessely taunt and remind Amita about her Bahu Duty. I mean this is height of stupidity. completely valid point 

We are interested to see love story of Amit and Amita. true  Also if in future you can show Amnita is actively participating in family business and doing excel, it will motivate young ladies to follow their dreams.  zarurat nahi pehle hi bahut motivation serial se nahi chahiye serials are fr entertainment  In today's modern era where we can see multitasking women doing great in home as well as in professional world as well, I wonder why you people have such a sterotype thinking for women who has to do only household works, clean kitchen, home, make ghevar and roam in and around home with full makeup with only work to do to impress her husband now Saas????  that has to be amita's personal choice . home makers have a gr8 work to do 

Why a woman has to be adjudged on the basis of how perfect Ghewar or Rangoli she makes? home maker hain toh home ka kam hi dekhenge na ??

I know this is only a fictional story but TV is a reflection of our society and also impact women who are largest viewers of such shows specially in smaller cities. agree 

I want to quote an example here which was recently in news, in one serial they showed vamps mix acid in the mehndi of female protagonist(don't remember the name of the serial, shayad Qubool hai or Bani), this actually impacted a saas and she tortured her bahu in the same manner by mixing acid in her heena powder. This is not lesser than the incidents of Acid attack on women.
I know nothing such has been shown in AKA but wanted to tell how can a serial impact society. point taken 

If AKA is no different from current saas-bahu saga, why we should watch it??? Pls be realistic and show something meaningful. no show is ever realistic what do u think agar tum giro toh kya tumhara pati hardum tumhe catch karne  k liye peeche khada hota hain ? nahi na tum gir hi jaate ho  aur aisa koi hardly dammad hoga joh apne sasural walon ki itne paise deke help kare aur bhi hain batau kya ? I had started watching AKA thinking that it will be different from other shows and Amit's mother was far more realistic in the initial episodes and till recently but now she has started behaving strangely. 

What are your ideas friends to improve the current story line and to increase viewer ship as Sony is hardly watched in smaller towns, here women stick to Star, Colors and Zee (I have personally witnessed that :D) so the CVs should keep in mind their target viewers- Young urban educated women.   yes agree think 

EDIT So according to you homemakers have to do this only?? i  don't think they need to work if they don't want to  and if d need arises n  they r capable then y not And TV serials are only for entertainment, I don't agree with you. Even shows like  emotional atyachar and big boss do entertain but their content is some time objectionable partially agree ., they might  be affecting society but some peple understand and learn frm books n nt frm serials . but media indeed shares a gr8 resp in shaping society's views Entertainment does'nt mean that one can show all rubbish and no logic.: no matter how much logic i desire bt they have alwsys defied it. but do i really want to see logic ?  no i would rather like to see a dream fantastical world.If viewers can be negetiavely motivated by serials then they will be positively motivated too. agree 

I hope you are agree to the point of improving plot, will appreciate your suggestions on that.   my take ::; yaaar i have suggested bf4 fr other serials n my experience has been that CVs never pay attention so i m nt repeating d things again and CVs r more Qualified to do it . and main kaunsa expert hoon aur muje kaunse paise milenge ?? but i can fantasise anything 

Edited by kanika266 - 10 years ago
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So according to you homemakers have to do this only?? And TV serials are only for entertainment, I don't agree with you. Even shows like  emotional atyachar and big boss do entertain but their content is some time objectionable. Entertainment does'nt mean that one can show all rubbish and no logic. If viewers can be negetiavely motivated by serials then they will be positively motivated too.

I hope you are agree to the point of improving plot, will appreciate your suggestions on that.  
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey I agree with u completely @at118

right after the A2's consummation, this show has changed, I now feel so bored starting from the unnecessary jiggy/kajal track till this now of boring saas-bahu saga...do the cvs think this will help the show?? Viewers r smarter than wht they think of us...I now feel so disappointed and can't believe this is the same AKA wth which I started...now with these boring tracks, AKA is losing its natural realistic feel and essence. Not only it effecting the show but also we can see negative effect of its ranking in here too. I beg to cvs to start something new, fresh and realistic...plzzz return our old AKA back and we want A2 romance.

After A2's consummation, their romance got vanishd suddenly and now A2 behaves like married for ages wth kids tht they cant romance and only talks serious issues

my povs...no offence plzzz

CVS PLZZZ WAKE UP
lily.lotus.rosy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amita KA Amit has been really different from other serials so attracted me a lot! Well since Amita is a bahu so the saas-bahu saga will definitely be a part of it..but it will not be the core subject of the serial..i am sure of it. At present the track is shaped on such a manner that it is necesary to show this saas-bahu drama...well the way Phalguni is behaving..is somewhat she has become blind in insecurity & jealousy towards her DIL & has lost all her rational faculty. Well this i have seen in real life...some MILs losing out their rationality for the sake of jealousy towards their DIL for the insecurity of losing them...& situation has become such that "romance" can't work b/w A2 now.Well this is very very realistic according to me. However I'm sure that this track will end soon on a positive connotation making way for more and more A2 romance. Yes i agree that what we r missing out as viewers is the A2 romance & I completely agree with Sara that seeing A2 it seems they r 10yrs old couple which we the viewers donot want to see at all!! As Arti pointed out about Ammu showing to be a proffesional then we'll have to be positive, wait & watch as the Cvs might definitely show us this side of Amita also ...the Cvs of this serial has always surprised us with amazing tracks and even if a particular track becomes dragging it is certain that it will be followed by some interesting track for example : Antara track was followed by A2 confession, romance, consummation..so this Phalguni track will definitely leave way for an amazing romantic track i'm sure. So let's be positive!!😊
grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Amita KA Amit has been really different from other serials so attracted me a lot! Well since Amita is a bahu so the saas-bahu saga will definitely be a part of it..but it will not be the core subject of the serial..i am sure of it. At present the track is shaped on such a manner that it is necesary to show this saas-bahu drama...well the way Phalguni is behaving..is somewhat she has become blind in insecurity & jealousy towards her DIL & has lost all her rational faculty. Well this i have seen in real life...some MILs losing out their rationality for the sake of jealousy towards their DIL for the insecurity of losing them...& situation has become such that "romance" can't work b/w A2 now.Well this is very very realistic according to me. However I'm sure that this track will end soon on a positive connotation making way for more and more A2 romance. Yes i agree that what we r missing out as viewers is the A2 romance & I completely agree with Sara that seeing A2 it seems they r 10yrs old couple which we the viewers donot want to see at all!! As Arti pointed out about Ammu showing to be a proffesional then we'll have to be positive, wait & watch as the Cvs might definitely show us this side of Amita also ...the Cvs of this serial has always surprised us with amazing tracks and even if a particular track becomes dragging it is certain that it will be followed by some interesting track for example : Antara track was followed by A2 confession, romance, consummation..so this Phalguni track will definitely leave way for an amazing romantic track i'm sure. So let's be positive!!😊

haaye thanks lilly.,, today i m feeling very relieved that u have spoke my heart out so i dont need to say anything... i too feel that the current track is somehow necesaary.. bcoz this is what happens in real life too.. trust me on it..i too have bhaabi in my house n i hv seen my mom's insecurity n my brother's dilemma too.. coming to storyline, yess these situations are not for A2 romance n i m very very positive that this track wil soon end on a happy note n wil get to see fresh A2 romance... i have always observed that CVs surprise us with unexpected tracks... so i will just wait n watch...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
aanaya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
let's hope for the best dearies...CV's plz lissten...n change accordingly...😊
...we want to see AKA as we use too itπŸ˜›
pankhi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lily.lotus.rosy

Thanks lily for this positive post!!! I am loosing my patience... I never liked Sasu-bahu drama.. May be this is the reason... I hope CVs kuch accha track le ke aye...
Originally posted by: grintson

haaye thanks lilly.,, today i m feeling very relieved that u have spoke my heart out so i dont need to say anything...ab to aadat si hain humko aise jeene meinπŸ˜† i too feel that the current track is somehow necesaary.. bcoz this is what happens in real life too.. trust me on it..i too have bhaabi in my house n i hv seen my mom's insecurity n my brother's dilemma too.. coming to storyline, yess these situations are not for A2 romance n i m very very positive that this track wil soon end on a happy note n wil get to see fresh A2 romance... i have always observed that CVs surprise us with unexpected tracks... so i will just wait n watch...  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Aman for sharing your family's picture which gave more boost to my write up!!πŸ‘ We Amitians have to be positive even if its true that we r not very much liking the present track..but we'll hv to accept the reality & hope for the best!!😊Comments in purple
Originally posted by: pankhi07

Thanks lily for this positive post!!! I am loosing my patience... I never liked Sasu-bahu drama.. May be this is the reason... I hope CVs kuch accha track le ke aye...

Well Pankita, remember U once taught us to stay positive when we broke down after the consummation episode? So my attitude is because of gr8 friends like U!!😊 AKA is such a show which is unique & fresh..I still believe & the present saas bahu drama is just the need of the time & it will never be the core concept of the show...in fact different tracks are being introduced maily to show the equation between Amit & Amita...& their relationship. Phalguni's behavior is a representation of the behavior of max MILs of Indian society now what is the core point is that how A2 stand the test of time & grow stronger in their relationship.