Suggestions / Comments

Suggestion for moderators regading poll

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
As there are so many polls under each topic. Would that not be easy to have a link or poll area for each topic to create and post polls and as the poll ends (sometimes the serial has moved ahead and polls still exist) we can just display the results for a week and archive those polls so that it is cleared from the list and does not take up space.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

they must be a time automatically set to end polls!!

just like in yahoo groups, then the result must also be displayed in the same post!!

... may be the poll must automatically end after 1 week then after the polls have ended we must.. i mean the moderators must delete the poll!!

Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, i was thinking the same with multiple vote one can always come back and vote the other is good but it does not allow you to post so if you could rectify that then we could have a fair poll and results.

Rifhat

anniegupta_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rifhat

Yeah, i was thinking the same with multiple vote one can always come back and vote the other is good but it does not allow you to post so if you could rectify that then we could have a fair poll and results.

Rifhat

when we are creating the polls it gives an option for mutliple votes or not... if you don't check the box then ppl are only allowed to vote once
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anniegupta_

when we are creating the polls it gives an option for mutliple votes or not... if you don't check the box then ppl are only allowed to vote once

That part i got,what i was suggesting was that ppl should be able to reply with one vote option as i noticed tht with one vote you cant post a reply.