Debate Mansion

UK terror plot.............. all planned? - Page 4

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Aparna_BD

Oh yes that theory i do believe !!

haha, this is funny!!!

Isreal attacked Lebanon not Iran!!! and Isreal and Iran are not at all supporting eachother!!!! so this "Theory" is wrong!!!

and pehlye Iraq, nuclear bombs bana raha tha, jis ki khudai main USA udhar gaya, aur aab Iran!!! USA oil keh liye kya kya kar raha hai. bichara!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Ms. Bholi Bhali

haha, this is funny!!!

Isreal attacked Lebanon not Iran!!! and Isreal and Iran are not at all supporting eachother!!!! so this "Theory" is wrong!!!

and pehlye Iraq, nuclear bombs bana raha tha, jis ki khudai main USA udhar gaya, aur aab Iran!!! USA oil keh liye kya kya kar raha hai. bichara!!!

Hezbollah has a strong supporter in Iran. Iran is using Hezbollah to keep International attention of them just when U.S and even Asia was getting agitated with Iran developing their nuclear resources. And the Irani Pres is a rogue who wants to wipe Israel of the map. So it stands to make sence why they would instigate Hezzabollah to kidnap and fire rockets into Israel.
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Aparna_BD

Hezbollah has a strong supporter in Iran. Iran is using Hezbollah to keep International attention of them just when U.S and even Asia was getting agitated with Iran developing their nuclear resources. And the Irani Pres is a rogue who wants to wipe Israel of the map. So it stands to make sence why they would instigate Hezzabollah to kidnap and fire rockets into Israel.

DIIIII, it was ISREAL who started the attack. Isreal was throwing bombs on lebanon, lebanon wasn't attacking Isreal!!1

comon Di, Isreal is sitting in lebanon, palestine, and killing them and calling them terrorist. thats the hight of injustice!!!!

lalit1 thumbnail

DIIIII, it was ISREAL who started the attack. Isreal was throwing bombs on lebanon, lebanon wasn't attacking Isreal!!1

comon Di, Isreal is sitting in lebanon, palestine, and killing them and calling them terrorist. thats the hight of injustice!!!!

heres a poor country (israel) surrounded by allmuslim countries that openly declare to kill all jews ( saudi arabia, hezbollah, hamas, syria ,iran)

what do u expect ?? to sit at home and preach peace to terrorists  like the indian govt does??

at least the israelis are brave enuf to fight

india cant even attack the POK administered terrorist camps
 at least
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dont think thanx bush and blair would want their countries too look bad and capable of terror in their own country so i disagree.
Aparna_BD thumbnail

Sabah , let me respond to you in Minnie's words as i loved her explanation in another thread.https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/365060

and read this Israel invades Lebanon thread and Minnies response there too.
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=336262&T PN=4

Minnie wrote" Casualties in Lebanon are more simply beacuse Israel has a more efficient army.

hezbollah has been shooting hundreds of rockets everyday into Northern Israel. On any given day, more that 200 rockets hit a city.

Israel drops pamplets into the coties it bombs. Whether it serves any purpose or not is not the issue. At least it tries.

hezbollah simply shoots, and then hopes that thousands Isralelies get killed, so that they can rejoice over each Isralei child dead.No warnings, no pamplets, not even a remorse of kiiling any innocent. After all their agenda is to 'wipe Israel off the face of the earth'. In that process, their own kinsmen are getting eliminated are of course of little consequence.But their wimpy rockets they have stockpiled illegally does not kill as many as they would like 🤢

War causes casualties, yes. If hezbollah was so worried over civlians being killed, it would have come forward and said, hey, our ego is not worth the price we are paying. For an ego ride we are on, thousands of our children are getting killed.

If hezbollah itself does not care, and is only concerned about squeezing international sympathy by projecting casualties, why should Israel bother, and if Hezbollah cannot be trusted with the safety of their own countrymen, then what's the guarantee they are not going to create the same situation 6 months down the line by regrouping and throwing the whole region into a chaos once more !!!!!

Termites have to be taken down. Sometimes, with the rotten wood, good wood dies too."Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Israel considered every Lebanese civilian death as a mistake and regretted it but for Hizbollah every Israeli Civilian death was a success.
SuperGrl126301 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think all of it has been planned. is 1 big scam
Esp the 9/11 attacks.
I was watchin this conspiracy show, it really got me thinking. It showed how the WTC towers collapsed frame by frame. Nd also pointed out things on the plane.
Then a few days later i saw a Most Extreme Videos show nd they showed a demolision guy, Nd all the buildings he blew up collapsed just liket he Towers: Floor By Floor,controlled, goin striaght down istead of blowing apart, like it shuld have.

So i think its just 1 big Ploy
vijay thumbnail
Well personally I do not agree that September 9/11 was done by US itself.

However Bush Adminstration knows how to make political benefits around the same time when the public's fear of terrorism was at a peak.

Check this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=30ligvuLKCs

Courtesy: MSNBC Show - Olbermann: 'The Nexus of politics and terror'

Cheers
Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-vijay

Well personally I do not agree that September 9/11 was done by US itself.

However Bush Adminstration knows how to make political benefits around the same time when the public's fear of terrorism was at a peak.

Check this video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=30ligvuLKCs

Courtesy: MSNBC Show - Olbermann: 'The Nexus of politics and terror'

Cheers

Hey good to see you here Vijay. 😊

I agree with what you say but doesn't that go for all Countries and politicians when they use everything possible- even a tragedy at home for a political benifit ? How will U.S be any different ?😊

If its Godhra or the Mumbai blast in India, we will have the politicians use these tragedies as political gains too.