SaNuj Poster - Fans Peep In [Last Day 31st July]

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!

I'm sure you all must have seen Sonya (Oyster)'s post about the poster she wants to send SaNuj which Ragz (SublimeSanz...) will be making ===> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3670457

If you consider yourself a true SANUJ fan i.e. a fan of Sanaya and Anuj onscreen and offscreen then please write your name below as Ragz will be adding it to the poster. Only the names of SANUJ fans will be written so if you are just a fan of either Sanaya or Anuj, we will not be accepting it. Sonya is sending the poster on behalf of all SaNuj fans to convey to Sanaya and Anuj that we love and appreciate them onscreen and we love their friendship and masti offscreen. So stressing on it again, only if you consider yourself a SaNuj fan, reply to this post with your name. 

Deadline: Wednesday, 31st July.
Edited by -Drishti- - 10 years ago
Hey dear.I m sanaya and sanuj fan.I love their onscreen and offscreen chemistry.Plz add my name as sanuj fan plz..My name is Noor๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by NoorLuvsSanaya - 10 years ago
 rockystar22 aka  zeena  ...๐Ÿ˜Š 
Najma
Am sanaya fan and saNuj fan both onscreen and offscreen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Edited by najma2 - 10 years ago
      I  a m sanaya and sanuj fan.I love their onscreen and offscreen chemistry.Plz add my name as sanuj fan plz..My name is VANITHA
๐Ÿค—
Manaal , diehard Sanaya fan and SaNuj fan.
Sanaya fan & SaNuj fan

-Swetha
 ah obviously me! n u guys already know the name :p
hrideyy
i am sanuj fan and proud to be one.
Aysha

it goes without saying that i love these two 
Sanaya and Anuj๐Ÿ˜ณ