Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Don't know where size zero term came from: Kareena

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Don't know where size zero term came from: Kareena Kapoor

Don't know where size zero term came from: Kareena Kapoor
Kareena Kapoor More Pics

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor says rather than surviving on salads and juices, she eats simple Indian food to stay fit and healthy.

"I eat only simple Indian home food - sabzi, roti, dal, chawal, ghee. There are so many benefits of having ghee. My grandmother is 84 and she is still fit and looks beautiful," Kareena told reporters.

"One should eat everything especially healthy and not junk food. I don't like the idea of starving. I would eat and burn it out in gym. The amount of intake is what matters," she said.

Kareena, who was size zero five years back, begins her day with a banana milk shake followed by a cup of coffee.

"I don't know where this term of size zero came from, people called it that way (size zero). I became thin for 'Tashan'. And that is because of Rujuta, I followed her instructions," she said.

The 32-year-old actress is a part of a nutrition documentary by famous celebrity nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.

Kareena reveals that she is a vegetarian. Her husband actor Saif Ali Khan likes to eat meat but rarely.

"Nawabi food is rich in meat so I opt for dal or paneer while Saif eats mutton. I don't eat meat," she adds.

Kareena feels older actresses like Madhubala and others were beautiful because they ate simple food.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yup, saw that in her latest interview on youtube!! I agree with most points she has but not all!! Main thing is a balanced diet and exercise!! Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
from you bebo begum, you are the one who hyped the size zero craze making headlines from those tashan days.
W*F statement alert  :  "older actresses are more beautiful because they ate simple food". did madhubala and meena kumara shared their diet plan with bebo in 1950's?? how does she know what they ate 60 years ago
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Kareena, who was size zero five years back, begins her day with a banana milk shake

πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Heisenberg.

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lucky Saif. Well...he did say he was reliable, long and strong. πŸ˜›
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stop it bebo. You know you started the size zero trend. πŸ˜΅

Perhaps maybe you didn't start the trend..but you went along with it because you loved the attention. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chammakchallo

from you bebo begum, you are the one who hyped the size zero craze making headlines from those tashan days.

W*F statement alert  :  "older actresses are more beautiful because they ate simple food". did madhubala and meena kumara shared their diet plan with bebo in 1950's?? how does she know what they ate 60 years ago

I think she means they didn't starve themselves by eating salads. Majority of yesterday actresses are not thin..and that was because back than actresses weren't pressured to look thin. Obv now if an actress gains a little weight she is criticized. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Satyagrah ki promotions shuru

Kat aur DP ke PR ko ab milegi asli takkar f

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So kareena start hype herself or may be romote his next film by doing silly statment .During tashan she make size zero the most amazing achievment beating edison  who discover the light 🀣 

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kareena, who was size zero five years back, begins her day with a banana milk shake followed by a cup of coffee (Pyar ke side effects wala?).[/quote]

🀣

[quote]"I don't know where this term of size zero came from, people called it that way (size zero).[/quote]

Umm you shouted from roof tops that you were size 0.

[quote]Kareena reveals that she is a vegetarian.[/quote]

Umm, you eat fish.You are not a vegetarian then.

[quote]Kareena feels older actresses like Madhubala and others were beautiful because they ate simple food.

She must have time traveled.