Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My take on accident

freshwriteup thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think after the accident,
Ram will meet Pihu but will lose contact with Priya
20 leap happens
Ram brings up Pihu with Lot's of Love...Pihu is somewhat spoilt brat just like first phase of Natasha
After accident, Priya has lost memory temporarily...and brings up Raya's son
Raya's son is similar to Priya in every manner...
Priya and son shift to Mumbai for her treatment and Son's studies
And here they bang with Mr. Kapoor...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuraya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dnt think this will happen...i think raya will meet each other but they lose pihu nd then after 20yrs pihu will cm back nd drama goes on..!!!
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont think this will happen.
Raya will meet and find peehu and will come back to kapoor mansion
pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: freshwriteup

I think after the accident,
Ram will meet Pihu but will lose contact with Priya
20 leap happens
Ram brings up Pihu with Lot's of Love...Pihu is somewhat spoilt brat just like first phase of Natasha
After accident, Priya has lost memory temporarily...and brings up Raya's son
Raya's son is similar to Priya in every manner...
Priya and son shift to Mumbai for her treatment and Son's studies
And here they bang with Mr. Kapoor...

Priya has not lost her memory..in thursdays episode, we see her clearly  looking for Ram and Pihu..bt yes the precap showed Priya slipping and falling in a valley or something like that..

but i doubt on the possibility..of 1.Leap2.seperation due to memory loss..coz..

1.There are NO leap promos whatsoever..last time arnd when leap had happend, even before the twist and turns,we saw the leap promos which were telecasted more than one week in advance..here we dont see any promos..i dnt think this crash track wld lead us to leap..may be we have the leap later..

2.Also todays promo's tag line is will"raya find Pihu??" so the mystery is arnd whether Pihu wld be found and NOT wld RaYA meet each other..so i dnt think seperation is around the corner..

3.If we go by the TOI article which stae that a new entry is going to come soon i n the show who wld marry Natasha..so atleast we we wld a track where the new entry falls in love etc and Natasha decides to move on..this cannot happen after the leap..(in my opinion.)

so as of now, the track is on..
1.How raYa find each other --how they find the imprtance of love in their life and how other issues are so trivial..
2.Then they together they find PIhu..and the mystery over Pihu may stay for longer..

cant think much abt the future..wld be only able to guess only after seeing the way thiis track progresses..
Edited by pink27 - 10 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Leap isn't coming now as per the articles reflecting, but yes may be RaYa need to find Peehu, am sure they will find her and really hope that junior is also keeping fine
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think while looking for pihu, ram n priya will end up on an island. Shekhar n padma will find pihu n drop her to KM with the help of vikram.
We will get some beautiful raya moments...
Plz cvs don't disappoint us.