Vineett Kumar & Mohit Sharma as Bharat, Shatrughan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi people,

A new article on the rival site says that the role of Bharat will be played by Vineett Kumar, who was previously seen in Sabki Laadli Bebo and Anamika. He will begin shooting for DKDM today (26 July 2013).

Vineett Kumar

Here is a quote from Vineett: "I was on a break from TV post Anamika, as I was busy shooting for two short films for film festivals. This is the first time that I get to be part of a mythological. As an actor, I love to experiment with different kind of roles, and to play the dedicated brother of Ram is a challenge in itself. I enjoy whatever I do and to play the devoted Bharat will indeed be an exciting journey."

So now we will have Vineett as Bharat along with Piyush Sahdev as Shri Ram and Kunal Verma as Lakshman. It will be interesting to see who Shatrughan will be played by.

EDIT: And according to the latest TOI article (below), Shatrughan will be played by Mohit Sharma. Thanks to Tannu (sushitaindia) for sharing the TOI article.

LOL, 3 Mohits in DKDM now - Raina (Mahadev), Chauhan (Maharaj Janak) and Sharma (Shatrughan). ðŸ˜†
Edited by A-A-S - 10 years ago
article frm TOI ..just a lil difference

n Shatrudhan has also decided
n his name is also mohit lolz

Vineet Kumar as Bharat in Mahadev

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jul 26, 2013, 11.32 AM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Vineet Kumar|Shiva|Mohit Sharma|Kunal Verma|devon ke dev mahadev
Vineet KumarMore Pics

RELATED

After Kunal Verma, who will be seen as Lakshman, it is actor Vineet Kumar, better remembered as Bebo's brother Daljeet in Sabki Laadli bebo, who has joined the cast of devon ke dev mahadev.

He will essay the role of Bharat in the show. Lesser know actor Mohit Sharma will play the part of Shatrudhan in the mythological show. They will be part of the Ramayan track, which will be narrated from Lord Shiva's viewpoint.

Last seen in Anaamika in a negative role, Vineet says, "I am very excited to be a part of the show. It's one of the most popular mythological shows on TV today. I have read Ramayana and feel fortunate to have bagged the part."

Edited by sushitaindia - 10 years ago
Vineet Kumar as Bharat in Mahadev

omg kitne saare mohit in DKDM...😆

Raina
Chauhan(Sita's father)
n nw Sharma(Shatrughnan)...
he'll be quite perfect for bharat's character