Interview with Monica Bedi - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
have to admit Monica Bedi is one smart women. She just need to slow down her overacting thing x
Originally posted by nabiii

thanks fr clarification..1 ques! U look u have read real novel..so, can u tell me in novel, was the reason behind not to b unite in samud b/c kumud was widow or not kumud wasn't ready to get married again b/c she wanted to serve her in laws in her rest of life!
i've nt read d novel jus have knw d overall summery... I'm trying to watch movie on YT(i find it funny..lol cz of d old flavour) jus watched till d kumud marriage..bt sumwhr i read dat thr was another reason dat all d purohit ppl were abt throw kumud's family out of society so to stop ths they come to conclusion abt kusum nd saras marriage...nw idk its true or nt...lol Shana can help u in ths she have read d novel
Originally posted by veela

they do unite in the end even in the novel no? well, if i am not mistaken ... so why would they sue ?

they wont unite...but saras will marry kusum at the end but still the love and affection for kumud will remain the same
thanks a bunch for sharing (:
I like Monica Bedi! She has done a good job as Guman. I have watched some of her movies from years ago like "Janam Samja Karo" and "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobaat". She was good in both.

Happy to see her in action again and LOVE her look as Guman! Those saris are to die for!!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago