Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

My Journey Of DKNSK - Page 2

Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was a February.. It was holidays for me.. Just tuning into Channels.. Sony TV came. I was There was some BALH promo coming I saw it. Just a fraction of Second, this Show Promo Came. Aradhya ,Radio and car somewhat that 1 st promo was ..i saw it was Very Interesting ! Then I went to google and Checked show cast it I was completely Shocked. 😲.. It was None other than my Favourite Soumya Abnd Rohit.i was excited..and day my friend name prasanna is huge fan of Rohit recommended me show that show is about Beauty and Beast ! 😃 I felt very nice and I decided to Tune on show. .
after show began I was completely busy in personal work .. I dint catched 1 st 2 episodes. Then on 27 th morning.  Just went to YouTube and Searched" Dil ki nazar se khubsoorart 25 th February 2013 " and it came..  first Impression was shocking. 😲 they showed Soumya in promo now child Actress..i tought chalo its a very big story. Now its childhood and then leap 😆 after end of episode the show took leap.. 1st episode was OK ! then I tuned into 2 nd episodes..o saw I was laughing un middle of nak - zauk of barathi and Aru's lecture ! 😆 
I completed watching it .. 2 nd episode and precap was awesome. 👏 I loved it I fought I would never miss single Episode.
Then time went on after few days I cane to this forum and I got Many friends like Bhanu , moashcif , neha , and all Navya forum members ! Awesome Atmosphere..we all were enjoying with Show, opinions and we were fingers crossed for TRP.
Then I opened my Facebook page of this Show and time went on when I made post I got massive response.
And first time when I heard Sony is goona make this show off air I was completely Heart broken,and I was sad ! 😭
then time cane when they said madhav is goona die ! 😡 that moment ! I just hated this Show and from very next moment I stopped watching everyday and I followed Written Episode and I used to watch Aradhya - Ehasaas scenes on YouTube 😳
It was such wonderful Show last episode I saw and at ending my heart was broken , chalo tough I hated show , still I care for show and Finally tears came from my eyes after Show Ended 😭 and Tought ! End this is end .

My Special thanks to Our Wonderful, Loving,Caring DT bhanu ( apoorvafan ) , I mean particularly in IF ,only DT who replies PM regularly and Helps whenever we want , Accepted my Friend Request and She is the one who Tought me to post pictures on IF 👏 thanks a lot Bhanu ! Ur best and Good DT in IF ! Without U this Forum is blank .. Ur soul of our Forum ! Right From beginning she used to help and comment every post in our Forum
 and my thanks to friends as I mentioned above ,U guys really rock. !
GOOD BYE
Thanks a lot !
With Love -- VISHAL
Edited by VishalCksp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very nice post and heart touching actually i am scared to come and comment here and i know after seeing my comment some members will come and make any harsh remark against me and ur posts but what to do ur post made me to write this really very nice post and what u said is very much true and u r right about bhanu extremely co operative and always replies to our queries and reports and glad to hear about ur friend prasanna raj i know  like me he is also a great fan of rk and regularly comments on his fb but why he is not there in this forum