Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
it was a February.. It was holidays for me.. Just tuning into Channels.. Sony TV came. I was There was some BALH promo coming I saw it. Just a fraction of Second, this Show Promo Came. Aradhya ,Radio and car somewhat that 1 st promo was ..i saw it was Very Interesting ! Then I went to google and Checked show cast it I was completely Shocked. 😲.. It was None other than my Favourite Soumya Abnd Rohit.i was excited..and day my friend name prasanna is huge fan of Rohit recommended me show that show is about Beauty and Beast ! 😃 I felt very nice and I decided to Tune on show. .
after show began I was completely busy in personal work .. I dint catched 1 st 2 episodes. Then on 27 th morning.  Just went to YouTube and Searched" Dil ki nazar se khubsoorart 25 th February 2013 " and it came..  first Impression was shocking. 😲 they showed Soumya in promo now child Actress..i tought chalo its a very big story. Now its childhood and then leap 😆 after end of episode the show took leap.. 1st episode was OK ! then I tuned into 2 nd episodes..o saw I was laughing un middle of nak - zauk of barathi and Aru's lecture ! 😆 
I completed watching it .. 2 nd episode and precap was awesome. 👏 I loved it I fought I would never miss single Episode.
Then time went on after few days I cane to this forum and I got Many friends like Bhanu , moashcif , neha , and all Navya forum members ! Awesome Atmosphere..we all were enjoying with Show, opinions and we were fingers crossed for TRP.
Then I opened my Facebook page of this Show and time went on when I made post I got massive response.
And first time when I heard Sony is goona make this show off air I was completely Heart broken,and I was sad ! 😭
then time cane when they said madhav is goona die ! 😡 that moment ! I just hated this Show and from very next moment I stopped watching everyday and I followed Written Episode and I used to watch Aradhya - Ehasaas scenes on YouTube 😳
It was such wonderful Show last episode I saw and at ending my heart was broken , chalo tough I hated show , still I care for show and Finally tears came from my eyes after Show Ended 😭 and Tought ! End this is end .

My Special thanks to Our Wonderful, Loving,Caring DT bhanu ( apoorvafan ) , I mean particularly in IF ,only DT who replies PM regularly and Helps whenever we want , Accepted my Friend Request and She is the one who Tought me to post pictures on IF 👏 thanks a lot Bhanu ! Ur best and Good DT in IF ! Without U this Forum is blank .. Ur soul of our Forum ! Right From beginning she used to help and comment every post in our Forum
 and my thanks to friends as I mentioned above ,U guys really rock. !
GOOD BYE
Thanks a lot !
With Love -- VISHAL
Edited by VishalCksp - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice post and heart touching actually i am scared to come and comment here and i know after seeing my comment some members will come and make any harsh remark against me and ur posts but what to do ur post made me to write this really very nice post and what u said is very much true and u r right about bhanu extremely co operative and always replies to our queries and reports and glad to hear about ur friend prasanna raj i know  like me he is also a great fan of rk and regularly comments on his fb but why he is not there in this forum 
Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very nice & heart touching post ❤️ i want to share my story too 😳
i saw mitali audition video & liked it so join khoobsurat to watch her the first episode i watched was when Madhav was helping Aru in exams prepration i was like 😕 couldn't get the story so i check the written updates section as i read the 1st epi update i was like 😛 they showed princess & frong but the story sounds like beauty & beast & i am a crazy lover of Disney fairy tales specialy beauty & beast ❤️ i catch up with all missing episodes on internet as i join the show very late but it becomes my favorite show ... as time pass i become  a dieheart fan of Soumya i really love soumya as Aru & rohit as Madhav MaYa ❤️ & i contineou watching it till khoobsuart ends 😔
i was very sad while watching the last epi when they show little madhav & then young madhav flashback my eyes were filled with tears 😭 i was uspet the show is ending but as i watch Aru aka Soumya message my mood cheered up 😊
i was also hoping & waiting for rahul prerna track too they are also a cute couple & among other characters daddy,bharti,pallavi are my favorite truly speaking the whole cast is perfectly selected the Periwals the Mansinghas 👍🏼
but ALAS the TRPs 🤡 yes the way they changed the concept & rush  the story it was very disapointing but now no use as the show ends  so i will only cherish the beautiful things which i loved about the show
ive intracted with  ApoorvaFan  & BalamPichkaari both are very helpful & quick response from them really appriciate it 👏
i have a great time in this forum with lovely friends ❤️ hope this contineou till the forum is open 😊

Vishalrx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessglory

very nice post and heart touching actually i am scared to come and comment here and i know after seeing my comment some members will come and make any harsh remark against me and ur posts but what to do ur post made me to write this really very nice post and what u said is very much true and u r right about bhanu extremely co operative and always replies to our queries and reports and glad to hear about ur friend prasanna raj i know  like me he is also a great fan of rk and regularly comments on his fb but why he is not there in this forum 

Thanks for the Reply.  Don't worry . Feel free to post ! I saw some ppl commenting.. Even also stay positive and comment 😊..its glad to know ur Prasanna's friend 😳
Vishalrx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tohru

very nice & heart touching post ❤️ i want to share my story too 😳
i saw mitali audition video & liked it so join khoobsurat to watch her the first episode i watched was when Madhav was helping Aru in exams prepration i was like 😕 couldn't get the story so i check the written updates section as i read the 1st epi update i was like 😛 they showed princess & frong but the story sounds like beauty & beast & i am a crazy lover of Disney fairy tales specialy beauty & beast ❤️ i catch up with all missing episodes on internet as i join the show very late but it becomes my favorite show ... as time pass i become  a dieheart fan of Soumya i really love soumya as Aru & rohit as Madhav MaYa ❤️ & i contineou watching it till khoobsuart ends 😔
i was very sad while watching the last epi when they show little madhav & then young madhav flashback my eyes were filled with tears 😭 i was uspet the show is ending but as i watch Aru aka Soumya message my mood cheered up 😊
i was also hoping & waiting for rahul prerna track too they are also a cute couple & among other characters daddy,bharti,pallavi are my favorite truly speaking the whole cast is perfectly selected the Periwals the Mansinghas 👍🏼
but ALAS the TRPs 🤡 yes the way they changed the concept & rush  the story it was very disapointing but now no use as the show ends  so i will only cherish the beautiful things which i loved about the show
ive intracted with  ApoorvaFan  & BalamPichkaari both are very helpful & quick response from them really appriciate it 👏
i have a great time in this forum with lovely friends ❤️ hope this contineou till the forum is open 😊

aww thanks for wonderful reply !
If in not wring U writing Madhave instead of Madhav 😆
Between as Far as soumya ..i m big fan of her ! Lobe her acting.. She performed as Aradhya very nice and our DT is best
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Very Nice post .😊 Its dissappointing as they showed fab promos but they hurried the story of the original couple to kill Madhav and introduce another male lead. It was pointless. There were so many people who loved MaYa and that part of the audience was lost.

I m glad and sad both , coz the show ends and also glad coz the silly experimentation ends. Not all writers and PH can handle a love story with a difference.😕
Vishalrx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arunima_LUIT

Very Nice post .😊 Its dissappointing as they showed fab promos but they hurried the story of the original couple to kill Madhav and introduce another male lead. It was pointless. There were so many people who loved MaYa and that part of the audience was lost.

I m glad and sad both , coz the show ends and also glad coz the silly experimentation ends. Not all writers and PH can handle a love story with a difference.😕

Agree
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...
me too loved MaYa... they made an awesome pair... hats off to Rohit Khurana for taking up such a challenging role...as its tough for a hero to take up a role of ugly looking character, not many actors wud have taken up such a role... but Rohit took the challenge and did a fantastic job of it...He is an awesome actor, have been his fan right from the Uttaran days...
I was not a fan of Saumya, but when I saw her in DKNSK...she looked gorgeous... and they made a fab pair...
It was the saddest part when they killed Madhav at the very ending of the serial for trps... didnt make any sense... specially since the serial closed within few weeks... they cud have shown a happy ending atleast for all the loyal fans who were watching the show regularly.

Tohru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: VishalCksp

aww thanks for wonderful reply !
If in not wring U writing Madhave instead of Madhav 😆
Between as Far as soumya ..i m big fan of her ! Lobe her acting.. She performed as Aradhya very nice and our DT is best

no not now 😆 you corrected my spelling mistake remember 😳 Madhave To Madhav 😳
glad to know you are also Soumya fan 🤗 Khoobsuart is the first show i watched both Soumya & Rohit & i am happy by there performence as Aru & Madhav 👏 MaYa ❤️
but love soumya as Aru alott as i can relate with her 😳
i joined the show to watch Mitali but i completly forgotton her & endup with
becoming Soumya fan
Guptaji is  also one of my favorite characters forgot to mention 😆
Vishalrx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tohru

no not now 😆 you corrected my spelling mistake remember 😳 Madhave To Madhav 😳
glad to know you are also Soumya fan 🤗 Khoobsuart is the first show i watched both Soumya & Rohit & i am happy by there performence as Aru & Madhav 👏 MaYa ❤️
but love soumya as Aru alott as i can relate with her 😳
i joined the show to watch Mitali but i completly forgotton her & endup with
becoming Soumya fan
Guptaji is  also one of my favorite characters forgot to mention 😆

lol. I guessed Right that ur only Commenting Madhave 🤣
Between first time when I saw ur Madhave I laughed a lot 😆
Between ur posts was nice 
I would be commenting few times .
Between i to become a fan of Soumya Afrer Khubsoorat