LOVE is FAITH & FAITH is for EVER part 18 on 2nd thread - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
visit the second thread for next updates

14th feb 2013-
I am sharing my feelings with my second best friend
.Dear I always remember you(DIARY)..coz u r the only one who never complains never leaves me alone..
I am Priya'  not only Priya .Mrs. Priya''I am  in my happily married life and crazily in love with my husband.
But this journey of my life was not so easy..actually my mother uses to say  that the life is not bed of roses its full of thorns..and particularly in my love life I felt it very much..but till now there is  a tag line for me and as well as for my husband too that is "just married.".yes we got married just two days before... 
Suddenly 
my husband: kya kar rehi ho raat ho gayi hai  sona nehi hai  kya?
me: (feeling nervous as my husband does not know about my diary still now it's a secret..)
ha ha aa rehi hu 5 min bas'
diary-
ok dear aj k liye bye .tum he to pata hi hay meri ye secret k bade me abhi bhi  meri 1st best friend ko kuch pata nehi hai ..so I have to go..bye-   
                                         Mrs. Priya   
Wow its looking nice na dear ..1st entry with my new identity  Mrs.   ..wow I love it
but alas my husband is standing behind me keeps his hand on my shoulder
my husband: ye kya hai priya ,tum diary likhti ho ye to kabhi bhi batayi nehi mujhe?
hm'its one and only my secret ..actually meri sari baat ise pata hai  ..jo aapko nehi ..aur main nehi chahti thi k aapko pata chale aur aapko dukh pouche..
my husband: par mujhe janna hai..tumhari har ek secret'har ek dukh baatna hai tumhari..
 it will not good for u..plz don't be stubborn..
my husband: nehi priya mujhe bhi janna hai meri absence  me tum kiase din gujart thi..
Aur wo bhi tumhari awaz me..chalo jaldi aur batao mujhe
Hmm.as a Punjabi man he  is so stubborn about anything and specially if it related with me..then it becomes more. So as the result I have to share my all secrets with him now..its not a big deal..coz my day starts with his name and end also ,he is the biggest treasure in my life but  ..i don't want to hurt him more'
My husband: kya soch rehi ho'start to karo parna..i am feeling impatience yaar '
ok ok baba start ker rehi hu aap bhi nab ache ho jaate hay kabhi kabhi.. 
23rd July 2007-
Today is the 1sy day at college ..I am excited and nervous too.I admitted at a reputed college of Mumbai but not in my father's college where he is  a professor of my subject. PHYSICS ..yes now I am a student of  physics honors ..the main reason behind this only I faced many trouble in my school life as my mother is a high  school teacher  of English in my school..and I did not get the all freedom as my other friends got,,so that's why after a much of pleading they agreed to admit me  in this college .and I am feeling nervous coz I studied at girls' school no boys are allowed in our school's  surrounding and  being a good child I have to trouble by our car so no experience about any boy..
Ok now moving on my today's experience'
We, all the students are waiting for our teachers as they wants to introduce with us..we too..
After few minutes all teacher came and sat around a rounded table in front of us

And also our principle sir came
Yaar what a personality..meri papa bhi reserve hai..i like this quality very much..but our principle sir is so different..main to pehle hi baar uske baat sunkar fida ho gayi..inspired bhi , jo bhi mujhe kuch karna hai'
And I got to know that principle sir is my father's friend too..so there is also a restriction is waiting for me..yaar meri luck..kyun aisa hai?
After principle sir our HOD appears to introduce with us..

Jab bhi main sir ko dekhti hu ..I am feeling embarrassed.
And also there is a reason   behind this
Flash back '
16th july 2007
Aj main college m admission k liye gayi thi ..as usual papa is busy with his lecture in his college and mumma is busy with her exam so they said I have to go alone..only my driver kaka is along with me..and also papa's words 
Papa- is liye maine tumhe aapne college me admit ho ne k liye kaha tha nehi aab to tum bari ho gayi ho so jao admit bhi ho jao ..
 at my college office 
Me: sir.may I come in?
Office clerck- yes 'tell me what brings you here.
Me: sir actually I am selected for physics in this college so I want to know the admission procedure and all  ..plz can you help me?
O GOD thank u thank u very much   they r so good in nature 
Ofc cleck-ok beti ek kam karo tum physics dept me jao aur dept ki HOD sir se puch lo he can help u in every manner..
Me: thank u sir..
Afer a few minutes I asked an old man actually he is not so old ..but I have a habit that who is much elder than me I use to call him 'uncle ( of course  man yaar )
Me to the old guy ' uncle I am new here and selected for physics ..can you help me plz..actually  I don't know where the phyisics dept and not able to find out as it's a huge area..can u help me to find out plz uncle..
O my birth star is really lucky for today  
Old man'( he stares at me in unusual manner)ok my daughter ..if u r prepared for the admission u can do it today..plz go to the office payment the required cash ..thats all
Me: thank you uncle..thank u very much.
Again at office-
I told the same man everything what the old man said..
Ofc clerck-its ok but I said u that u have to ask the  departmental head coz without his permission we cant proceed in the admission procedure..
now it irritates me a lot yaar 
Had hoti hai yaar ..aise hi mai akeli ayi hu..for the 1st time for  such type of work..aur itni badi college me main kaise dhundugi kaun physics dept k hod hai
Me;(with very much patience I said)
Sir mujhe to pata nehi kaun hod hai ..wo uncle ne mujhe bata diya aur main aagayi..
Ofc clerck-kaunsi uncle ?
Me: I look here and there and for my lucky birth star again I can see the old man who is coming in the way of ofc..wow

I indicate to the man and said this uncle told me about the admission details
By that time the old man reaches to the office too 
And the clerk greets  him by SIR  word 
I am little bit confused 
Old man- are beti tum abhi tak admit nehi huyi ?
To the clerck- jaldi admit karlo ise pointing at me
And he goes from there
Ofc clerk are budhu he is the HOD of physics dept
I,hit my head by my hand ,and down it looking the floor feeling so much  embarrassed
End of flash back.
Yes after this reason my hod uses to call me as daughter ..and he says the reason to all the teachers ..i am feeling really embarrassed yaar -  
Challenges Are High, DreaMs Are New,
The World Out There Is Waiting For You,
Dare To DreaM Dare To Try,
No Goal Is Too Distant No Star Is Too High..
This The Way , This The Path,
Human You Are N Leave The Wrath !
                                                                     Priya Sharma
He  laughs out loud..
Me: what happen? Suddenly why r u laughing  loudly at the odd time
He   comes very  close to me '.starts to nuzzle my neck..i am feelings goosebumps in my body.
My husband: is liye shadi k din sir mam ko bol rehe the ki meri bhatiji ki shadi hay aaj ..aur main samajh nehi paya ..
But he  is busy with his works and it increases'
I cant take it long..
He takes my diary ,,and keeps it at side table'.and switched off the night lamp..

Ok hello friends tell me should I continue this????
Ur comments are very much valuable for me plz 'comments kardo yaar ..

Edited by BALHLOVER - 10 years ago
Very nice part...
Pls contn soon... 😊
Nice start...
continue soon !!!!Edited by Mini1991 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shamavi

continue soon
 thank u i will