Your POV about the last episode. - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Did you like the ending or I may say the last episode of DKNSK??
I like how they make Aradhya say a thank to the viewers who were following them through their journey till their destination.
Your POV!!!
i missed last 8 min what did aradhya say in the end
Aradhya thanked her viewers and said she realized everyone who is viewed from dil ki nazar is beautiful 

I didn't like the episode because I wanted to know whether Aradhya would later fall in love with Shekhar 
I just loved the message conveyed to viewers by Aradhya in the end. loved the episode either which was full on entertaining one. Worth watching was Bharthi on d dance floor with some steps. Rahul and Prerna's dance was lovely and pallavi added spice to it. Everyone bidding bye at d end was showed in a well manner.
Saumya as Aradhya was looking stunning in her attire. Ehsaas and Shekar were good on their respective side.
loved d epi n d msg both...bt m gonna miss khubsoorat Aradhya ...Somya pls come back soon wid a bang darling.
It's funny thus show show was different from the commercial it showed , everything went very fast her finding madhav getting married falling in love became momwidow  and remarried again . Very short story . I actually expected it to be more fun loving and interesting and different than it was . But they shudve extended this show  and ended anamika. Before this one .