Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I myself did not like it that much as if Rahul and Prerna were called back only to sing and dance no proper dialogues of Aradhya with the family and mainly with Shekhar how will they live life or what is their feelings etc... it was an episode only to say thanks here everything is going on smoothly and thanks for being part of our journey till our destination. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks to every mjember who answer the thread I do respect your point of view.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Did you like the ending or I may say the last episode of DKNSK??
I like how they make Aradhya say a thank to the viewers who were following them through their journey till their destination.
Your POV!!!

It was nice to see Aaradhya thanking at the end.  But I wanted  the show to end with the 2 happy couples MaYa and PreHul. I simply hated this hurried experimentation in such short Time. I would miss the cast. All of them were sooo good😊
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nadiak14ever

It's funny thus show show was different from the commercial it showed , everything went very fast her finding madhav getting married falling in love became momwidow  and remarried again . Very short story . I actually expected it to be more fun loving and interesting and different than it was . But they shudve extended this show  and ended anamika. Before this one .

I agree on that one!
Anamika shd have ended before Khubsoorat.. cuz the latter at least had some story and logic to show unlike the former!🤢
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi939

I agree on that one!
Anamika shd have ended before Khubsoorat.. cuz the latter at least had some story and logic to show unlike the former!🤢

Loved that line in bold blue, They did the same horrible experimentation in Anamika, the show was dead as soon as Rano was dead.

Khoobsurat had a beautiful concept, But writers resorted to gimmicks and twists and the show turned out to be so different from what was promised in the promos, everything finished off in a hurry.
Edited by arunima_LUIT - 10 years ago
Abhishek_5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_LUIT

Loved that line in bold blue, They did the same horrible experimentation in Anamika, the show was dead as soon as Rano was dead.

Khoobsurat had a beautiful concept, But writers resorted to gimmicks and twists and the show turned out to be so different from what was promised in the promos, everything finished off in a hurry.

@ Underline : Very true! I was following the show since the beginning & I totally agree it became mindless and irritating after Rano's death & the revamp. The PHs made life difficult for themselves by killing Rano. In fact, I had joined the Anamika forum to lambast the CVs for killing Rano & introducing the stupid revamp. I posted critique after critique hoping they would reverse the ill-conceived revamp, but to no avail. Ultimately, the show has become so irritating and inconsistent that I've had to quit watching it!

@ Italics : I concur! The ending seemed completely inconsistent with what the show had wanted to explore in the beginning - as declared in the promos. I am really beginning to think now whether the CVs were under pressure from Sony to constantly add weird plots to increase TRPs or Sony suddenly disapproved of the project mid-way!!